What age did you grow out of Yea Forumscore?

What age did you grow out of Yea Forumscore?

Attached: 7A112736-8BE7-4615-B8FF-5F1EADE46131.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

its literally critically acclaimed albums people know about.

i never got into Yea Forumscore

Imagine thinking this unironically. I bet you follow fantano

Attached: B5F96FD2-3865-479C-B376-68F4D4D75E24.png (621x828, 71K)

You're an idiot.

it’s like trippy electronic music lol

who the fuck just prints out flimsy, basic, office a4 papers with retard margins and hangs it on their wall? im baffled

when I was 16

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

the very concept of “growing out” of well-written music just goes to show that Yea Forums isn’t concerned with music/art itself.

Attached: 907291B5-B9ED-4A4F-9CFF-CD52C6B43BE5.jpg (1360x765, 318K)

the guy in OP’s pic is a dumbass but that still doesn’t make the music bad.

Yeah, hence they appeal to everyone, hence they appeal to no one, hence having a 'mucore' taste is the same as having no taste, hence you grow out of it eventually if youre not a FOTM bandwagonner and actually have an interest in music.
Its fine to like Yea Forumscore. People who call others out on having Yea Forumscore taste mean it like the OP pic - liking only Yea Forumscore is a complete lack of taste; it's just musical sightseeing.

youre stretching really hard

>well-written music
Here's your problem. Most Yea Forumscore isn't musically interesting in the slightest way possible.

>they appeal to everyone
that’s not what he said or implied you manipulative cunt. no music on the planet appeals to everyone, get your head out of your ass.

examples?

I’m getting serious nutjob vibes from this post.

i mean, what he implied is that its fine to have a taste consisting of Yea Forumscore because they're critically acclaimed albums. but thats having no taste.
or actually, maybe he didnt imply that, maybe he meant thats its fine to like SOME Yea Forumscore, with which i already agreed. hard to precisely decipher context on an ironic image board.
anyway, i think my point still stands. liking some Yea Forumscore? cool. having literally Yea Forumscore as a taste like OP pic? tasteless.

this was common knowledge a few years ago

there's nothing wrong with liking Yea Forumscore because it's mostly well reviewed music anyway, a lot of it are great albums.

Stop being pretentious.

how did you manage to completely miss his point? he made himself clear.
>pretentious
a decent amount of elitism is good.

what's tasteless about Yea Forumscore and why is it so hard to understand that they're acclaimed albums and that it's not a sign of bad taste at all?

again... exactly because its only well reviewed music, its basically having no taste. because music is entirely sunjective, and theres an ocean of albums out there which are much more catered to a specific person than the albums with more general qualities like Yea Forumscore albums, anyone who has an interest in music and spent some time with it eventually develops their own taste. some Yea Forumscore will resonate with them more than others, and they might stay their favourites, hence liking some Yea Forumscore is cool. a taste consisting of just Yea Forumscore is the same as having the IMDB top 10 as your top 10 favourite movies. of course its not wrong, youre not going to go to jail for it. its just tasteless. its a lack of opinion, lack of perspective, and lack of experience. none of these things inherently wrong, of course. they all get corrected with time.

his point is that a taste mainly comprising of mucore isn't much of a taste at all, and he'd be right.

Like as soon as I gave 3 Yea Forumscore albums a listen and liked none of them

>3

Ive listened to more ofc I'm just saying after I listened to 3 I knew immediately that these albums were inflated the fuck out by everyone on this shithole

Yea Forumscore hasn't been updated since like 2011 or 2012 I don't know why people even use the term still

well youre being kind of harsh there user, im not exactly a Yea Forumscore fan but they have been acclaimed outside of mu for quite some time already

>after listening to a mere subsection of this curated, tried and true music, I, with my vast intellect and musical knowledge have ascertained that all of it, yes ALL OF IT, is plebian shit not worthy of a thinker like me. Pfft!

Define having "Yea Forumscure" taste. Are we talking only about the top 15 albums, or about everything on this chart?

Attached: 1531218488712.jpg (1781x4325, 2.53M)

*Yea Forumscore

only good post.
/thread