How does this .gif make you feel?

How does this .gif make you feel?

Attached: 414AF0F5-D2BA-49CE-BEE5-0EDF6219EB34.gif (600x338, 2.76M)

Me so horny.

Attached: Fantano.jpg (800x600, 120K)

based

imagine the loser that made this lmao

laughed so hard i farted

i disagree with fantano on a lot of things, but that's no reason to be mean, why make this? why save this photo? what if you were that girl and had to see this? what if that was you and your girlfriend that people were doing this kind of thing to? be better than this guys, not cool.

thank you, so sick of that stupid fucking image.

ngl this meme is kinda racist

Best post on Yea Forums right now

IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A PEICE OF SHIT

Attached: 1546646563623.jpg (480x360, 10K)

fuck off, this is the best thing that ever happened to mu/

imagine him seeing this

You saying that like we don't all know he was one the one who made it

he calls her racial slurs in bed
he calls her racial slurs in the cal voice
he thinks it's really funny

fpbp

Attached: 7EBFAD47-F3A1-4771-8E1E-FFB3FC12558C.jpg (500x509, 92K)

Last night I had a dream that I was buying milk at the grocery store when suddenly Anthony Fantano pushed a shopping cart into my knees, causing me to fall down. He proceeded to pull out a comically large handgun from his waist holster, put it to my head, and asked me whether I believed in God or not. I took a while to say my prayers in my mind and finally answered "yes", at which point he shot and I lost consciousness. I woke up in a hospital bed later, with him being in the next one over. Apparently the recoil from the gun had caused his frail vegan wrist to break, and the bullet missed any vital points of my brain as a result. The nurse proceeded to bring us breakfast, but he couldn't eat any of it so I took his portion. I sat up, opened a milk box, looked him dead in the eye while chugging it, then said "Light to strong 4, Cal. Transitio-". I woke up for real at this point.

this, fuck fantano and his nigger wife

Attached: 1555630501958.jpg (320x320, 16K)

I think cal chuchesta is funny

ooh fuck yeah bud -kale