Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Another pleb proto-incel

>Homogenic
that's a shame
>Vespertine
meh

where the fuck should I start listening with bjork

if you just want bjork listen chronologically, starting with debut
if you're an autist start from the beginning, from her childhood album to her weird post punk stuff to the sugarcubes then the jazz album she made to debut
honestly just start with debut you dork

Attached: sick for toys.jpg (770x770, 92K)

pretty much start with debut and see her sound and style change over time chronologically if you follow the rest of her discography.

incels were more fun when they were isolated from each other. letting them go insane and form their own idiosyncratic ideologies in the dark instead of a more collective one made for some great antics

Jesus, this is horrible. Is there a chance I'll like her later stuff if I already hate the first 2 songs on Debut?

Doubt it since it just gets weirder and more experimental, try some of her pop singles maybe.

I like weird and experimental though. Maybe I'll just skip forward after I finish this FIshmans album.

don't, honestly. i've been autistically obsessed with her in the past and all the time wasted watching all the interviews she's ever done, listening to all the albums and every side project and little clip or video she's ever been in, I can say it wasn't worth it at all. The mystery and intense attractiveness adds up to very little in the end when you get to her latest albums. Take it from me, don't go down the rabbithole.

So you're saying that her entire discography, which you were infatuated with, has been ruined because she released a few albums you didn't like?

if it's the vocals you can't stand, you won't like her later stuff
if it's the music, then yea it's possible you'll like her later stuff
she's explored a lot of different styles

Kukl is peak bork

her first 4 albums will always exist, user.

Attached: juni.jpg (780x474, 39K)

nobody said anything about your autism, maybe he just wants some tunes
post or debut

no, they made me realize the emptiness of her entire persona, I became disillusioned with her. But I have a really obsessive personality, maybe for a more casual listener she has a satisfactory amount to offer.

contrarian af

post for sure, greatest diversity in sound
liked the harsh IDM stuff? --> homogenic
liked the soft IDM stuff? --> vespertine
liked the dance stuff? --> debut
liked it's oh so quiet? --> her pre-solo stuff
vulnicura is also very much worth listening to if you liked vespertine. medulla is really good if you just want something totally wonk and left field. i wish i could rediscover her discography, user.

Vespertine is my favourite Bjork album.

Jesus. You know you can just listen to the music, right user?

im more a debut-post-homogenic guy

Vulnicura is the best bjork album anyway