ITT : Expose Rappers who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth but act like they know the struggle of the...

ITT : Expose Rappers who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth but act like they know the struggle of the ghettos/projects and shit.

I don't care if it's they were born very rich or were suburban Middle Class.

Attached: travisscott-hero.jpg (1986x1100, 139K)

literally all of them

Starting with some obvious ones.

Attached: obama-chance.png (900x520, 638K)

Mostly this.
There are "real" thug rappers but it's a dying breed.

Attached: middle_class_boy.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

The fakest of all fake rappers in the history of Rap.

Attached: rickross.jpg (500x350, 112K)

honestly this. Probably quicker listing the rappers who came up from nothing.

OFFICER RICKYYYYYYY

Attached: drake-2019-bbma-backstage-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 164K)

Pretty sure Chance has literally never talked about being ghetto or coming from nothing.

Yeah maybe he was a police officer but he came from a rough neighborhood and probably actually sold drugs in his childhood.

He was raised in Carol City ffs.

That's some retarded ass logic. I grew up in a notoriously bad city in California but I'm not out murdering people, joining a gang or selling drugs.

Biggie Smalls is another rapper known for being fake

His own mother exposed him as a liar when he claimed in a documentary that I can't find no more, where she criticized the lyrics of "Juicy", saying that there was nothing in his fridge during childhood when this is blatantly false.

Attached: 1*z7MMtcltsXpg8ReeWSmbfg.jpg (1480x832, 245K)

More importantly what elixir do they give niggas that makes you three shades lighter when you get rich?

If this makes someone feel better,
I view all of America as a shithole untill proven otherwise. So all you rappers are safe in my book.

he wasn’t a thug

change my mind

Attached: 977017B2-737C-4BAD-9C57-CC9B00CEAE95.jpg (435x500, 56K)

as a mother she has just as much reason to lie about being able to support her child as he does to pretend he barely had food to eat as a child. i wouldnt take ones word over the other

Kanye and Drake never claimed to be gangsters.
Drake is an actor who played multiple roles and people seem to forgive him despite the fact that his music has been subpar and “meh” over the last five years.

It’s a well known fact that Rick Ross had to fight with the real criminal and drug pusher Freeway Rick Ross to get his name. 50 Cent exposed him, but it seems like Rick managed to come out on top because 50 doesn’t rap about gangster rap anymore.

Funny enough, there was an interview where Chance states that he didn’t even like politics. Only reason he started getting political was because his dad knew Obama from a while back, and he thought was Obama was cool, despite not knowing his policies.

Considering he was a fat burger fuck, I would

not saying he did have a difficult childhood but why would his mother go on camera and say she couldn't provide for her children?
but honestly his size alone should be able to tell you there was plenty of food in his fridge

50 Cent stopped being gangsta the moment he started to Copy Ja Rule

I didn't plan on listening to SZA before this but I most certainly don't plan on doing it now.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x866, 318K)

>copy Ja Rule
thing is with that logic then Ja Rule copied DMX

>He was born as Robert James Ritchie on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan, to father William Ritchie, owner of multiple car dealerships, and mother Susan Ritchie. Ritchie's father owned a six-acre estate where Ritchie grew up, regularly helping his family pick apples and caring for their horses.

Attached: krock.jpg (940x626, 143K)

well Drake did have a song called "started from the bottom". but to be fair when you actually listen to the song, his idea of the bottom seems to be having a job

This dude

Attached: Ladies and gentleman, elias.jpg (770x1100, 211K)

this faggot

Attached: fraud.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

is Childish Gambino the only rapper who actively raps about being born with a silver spoon in his mouth?

He wasn't as tough as he bragged about on his records, but he had sold drugs to people when was poor. Other than that, he was pretty much a square on the block that fucked ugly women before his fame.

>Hanged out with Kingpins
>Shoot at cops
>Get targeted by the FBI throughout his life
>Affiliated with Bloods and crips

Pretty gangsta desi

Never said he was gangster. His first album even talks about him NOT being a street guy.

He does like to pretend he is some "Don" in Toronto, yea

Eazy E's mother was a grade school administrator

>I grew up in (rich as fuck area) but it wasn't like that back then honest

Attached: 08-lil-bow-wow.jpg (330x330, 28K)

remember when his mom sent him to summer camp because he was hanging with trouble makers and his fans acted like he was sent to prison?

Attached: Slim-Jewish.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Pretty sure that's just the camera struggling to adjust the light values, white shirt + nigger = super dark nigger, black shirt + nigger = light nigger

Attached: hhhh.jpg (300x300, 8K)

lol how much do you think she earned?

>Hanged out with Kingpins
Yeah but I think it was because of Suge Knight and nothing else
>Shoot at cops
I thought it was one of 2Pac’s fans that did it because of his music, and not him
>Get targeted by the FBI throughout his life
Well, duh, because of him hanging out with Suge, and before that politicians were trying to ban his music since it was misguided political rap
>Affiliated with Bloods and crips
I think it was because he wanted to keep up with the image now that he was getting popular outside of LA. He used to date Madonna, you know.

Attached: FCAF97CF-B488-46E2-A6F6-A06AC2CA7B2B.jpg (950x1302, 282K)

too much probably, i swear in the movie they said he was the only one that had a car and could afford to drive, and he paid for their studio time. funny realy

well a new face tattooed zoomer rapper gets shot every month so I suppose you mean literally

that was a joke dude

>only raps about shotting and shit
>born in london

hahahahah

Attached: dddd.jpg (262x192, 9K)

unironically the only real gangster rappers stay super underground and they don't get any fame out of their gangs

The secret of music is to copy someone's work and add in a few stuff to make it different and call it your own

>having a job
people with 9 to 5 jobs get made fun of the most, but they don’t always have to stay there.
just go find another job and find something you like doing, instead of what society tells you need to do.

Somebody has to be it, not very damning lol

Cheerio my nigga

Pretty sure drake has a lyric that says “I go hard on south side g” which means he fucks up any one who’s bangs the south side because he bangs the north. Also he never spoke out against gun violence when his friend was shot because he wanted to keep his street cred

>Yeah but I think it was because of Suge Knight and nothing else

He hung out with Kingpins from NY way before he signed to Deathrow
Look up Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchman

>I thought it was one of 2Pac’s fans that did it because of his music, and not him
Naw, it was pac. Police were still trying to sue him for it even after his death.

>I think it was because he wanted to keep up with the image now that he was getting popular outside of LA.
Almost every rapper does that.

>He used to date Madonna, you know
And he fucked Puffy's ex girlfriend in 95'

Bomp

Hm, last drake song I heard he was bragging about how he was a “dark skin nigga” and a “grave digger”, when he is obviously neither of these

*gentrifies your neighbourhood*
*and your distorted bass trap production*

Attached: billieeilish0134329885.jpg (720x864, 91K)

>dark skin nigga
>grave digger

Attached: 0B0C5DA3-49B1-4FF9-8040-330B949AB9DB.jpg (400x298, 40K)

Lil Ugly Mane
Ghostemane
Suicideboys
Pouya
Etc

is that a nes zapper

None of these guys claim to be from the hood.

Education jobs pay really poorly unless they're private schools in affluent neighborhoods

V based homeschooling family

>Yeah g I’m from the six (not atlanta tho it’s canada)

Attached: 4A811F2C-623B-4447-8BD3-C446DD0A3970.jpg (960x720, 103K)

Huh, Lil Ugly Mane literally has a song titled My Hood

plus it was in 80s Compton so we’re talking probably the shittiest school in the country

He didn't come from a poor background, but his parents were both militants with the Black Panther Party. His mom was imprisoned for 2 years for conspiracy against the USA (for which she was later acquitted) and his stepfather spent 4 years on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. So I don't really think you can say he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

No it wasnt

>Lil Ugly Mane
>Ghostemane
>Suicideboys
>Pouya
Aren't all of these guys white?

Yeah?

Tuck my napkin in my shirt cause I’m just mobbin' like that
You know good and well that you don’t want a problem like that
You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that
No, don’t do it, please don’t do it
Cause one of us goes in, and we all go through it
And Drizzy got the money, so Drizzy gonna pay it

Attached: ef8ac0dca5075e34913ba003c73d627f_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

Weezy been on that edge, you niggas just need to chill
If anything happen to Papi, might pop a nigga for real

Attached: feat28.jpg (400x278, 60K)

This braindead twitter poster comes from a family of academics.

Attached: Talib Kweli.jpg (500x520, 51K)

OVO I ride, OMO I ride
Reps Up, them my niggas from the Scarborough side
Don’t fuck with them, or hollow tips will fly
I don’t have to lie
Lot of people say it in a song just to say it, man, I’m not that type of guy

Attached: 170417-zimmerman-drake-tease_iyrgfg.jpg (1566x881, 286K)

Florida doesn't really have hoods. Carol City and Opa Locka are like utopias compared to Detroit or Philly.

seriously, what is this dude using?
his face is literally drooping, I saw a video his girlfriend made where she was just asking him basic questions and he was acting like someone recovering from a stroke.
this guy can't possibly have more than a few months to live

Attached: 9F5DA59B-ED78-4688-9A60-475194727EE5.jpg (1200x1500, 187K)

when does billie ever claim to be from the hood? nothing in her music implies she had a difficult childhood.

sza isn't even a rapper or a gangster she sings about fucking guys. is Yea Forums really this cucked?

Denzel Curry and YNW Melly disagree

>denzel curry
>literally grew up a sheltered anime kid with a present father
But yeah he must know all about the hood right?

this is the gayest thread in the world

lmao this idiots childhood house was better than mine growing up. j'coles too

he started from the bottom bro. being a tv child star is hard.

why would u even do this?

come on, huge parts of Miami Orlando and Jacksonville are crime infested dumps. Just because they have some palm trees it doesn’t make it any less rough.

Literally never claimed to be a thug or anything near it, his whole career was based on being a normal black man from the start

>grow up in a literal shithole
>"but his dad didn't abandon him that means he doesn't know what living in a shithole is like"