It's.....pretty bad

It's.....pretty bad

Attached: Dorian Electra.jpg (900x900, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arbfem4BohA
gawker.com/5923731/meet-rapper-dorian-electra-gomberg-the-libertarian-lolita
youtube.com/watch?v=57N_CP8pybk
youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course it is, it's bubblegum bass made for genderqueer avant-teens

Attached: 1534560956700.jpg (416x352, 25K)

But 1000 gecs is infinitely better than this

CA-REER BOY

jesus is that actually a cover
i thought it was another damn aiportrait

Looks like the 2020s are absolutely going to out-gay the 1980s.

Attached: boygeorge.jpg (728x455, 54K)

it's horrendous
and on-purpose to the point where it loops back around to just being bad
tim and eric reunion tour shit

It's just not very fun to listen to, honestly.

lol she (they?) used to be libertarian
youtube.com/watch?v=Arbfem4BohA

lmao

YOU GOT ME WORKING OVERTIME

yeah what a snooze fest. I could barely hear it

Fantano has either lost his mind or is getting paid for reviews at this point. This is absolute shit.

Not really, it's obvious he just wants to fill in the role as tastemaker for all of this bubblegum pc garbage.

Right! It's a complete mess

gib autistic power-level revealing bf NOW

I know Dorian personally. They definitely gave him 50 dollars for this review. I saw it

literally indistinguishable

For what it is it's ok. I can see the appeal

I'd rather listen to this dude than Katy Perry, Zara Larsson, Tove Lo or any other A-lister.

$50 is chump change for fantano

ooooff

sick cartwheel

If a $50 is a enough to get a strong 8 then what does a 10 cost?

Attached: 1564431443313.jpg (603x495, 18K)

i kinda agree, but i could totally see someone like katy biting off this sound in the near future

hello, unironically a bisexual genderqueer avant-teen, and I despise this godawful album

b8

Are they based?

Attached: 120-302.png (742x908, 901K)

if it makes you feel any better, I'm still in the enby closet since I was born male and I'm completely comfortable being referred to with he
of course, I'm not in the bisexual closet, since I've eaten many a vagina and male ass, and that's not particularly worth hiding
yes, that is quite based. people should always handle disagreements with polite stare-downs

he/him

gawker.com/5923731/meet-rapper-dorian-electra-gomberg-the-libertarian-lolita

>gomberg
;))))))))))))))))))

just a coincidence bro.

Why do these people put so much effort into looking like absolute shit? We get it, you'd suck cock for free, but why look like a godamn goodwill discount bin?

it's a bourgeois art thing
am i surprised a montessori grad white girl got into it as an adult? no

Why gays are so boring that they feel like sucking dick is their whole personality?

it's become a commercial identity for vacant people

big money in the gender circus / fringe sexuality racket

>WOAH!@! watch out society! it's a gay person here it shake everything up!
>*chokes down dragon dildo*
>Hope I didn't just BLOW YOUR MIND

Attached: 1563014658993.png (645x773, 11K)

I like it.

>Why gays are so boring that they feel like sucking dick is their whole personality?

Attached: 1547967441395_11.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Yeah I agree magatards are pretty cringy for revolving their whole personality around trump, now back to the original discussion before you deflected: Why are gays so boring that they feel like sucking dick is their whole personality?

I feel if those who liked it were presented it without context, they would think its trash.

I was downright shocked that Fantano gave it a hard 8, then I remembered he’s a trendy PC fag

Shit is a half step above Corey Feldman

mainly because we've had to face the hatred of society so long that we've had to make our own subculture disconnected from everyone else defined by our love of cock
that said, faggotry has recently become unpopular among actual gay people, and the only faggots left are the ones that bought into the corporate identity to feel special. I personally haven't met many, even as I largely fall into the gay crowd where I live; most of us consciously avoid acting in ways that are construed as gay since, honestly, society has reached a point where gay people don't need to isolate themselves in order to be themselves
give it a few years. eventually gay people will stop being so speshul, and the majority of us will be indistinguishable from straight people

that's already mostly the case it's just twitter grift gang and television personalities who are still doing camp shit for attention

>tove lo
>a lister

Whatever you say, Tove.

it's bubblegum bass if you took the cute and innocent factor away from it. too obnoxious and overproduced to be enjoyable for more than one listen. also, even as a faggot (inb4 nobody asked), some of these lyrics I cannot fucking stand.

Fucking CHRIST as soon as I saw this pile of shit scroll onto my screen I knew I wasn't reading THAT.

first hand experience: when people first come out, they go either one of two ways

1. they finally get hyped about all of the things they can do and say now that they're openly gay, so they always talk about pride and shit and act mega flamboyant
2. they're still kind of ashamed about it and try their hardest to get the approval of the straights, always mentioning how they "won't make it their personality" and shit to the point where not making it their personality becomes their personality

ideally, you grow out of one of those phases and just become a normal guy. I went through phase one for a few months, a close friend of mine went through phase two. know a bunch of others who've done either of those phases. some have left them, some have not. those stuck in phase one buy into corporate pride and make their phone home screen a pride flag or whatever but they're (usually) pretty chill. some of them get stuck in phase 2 and kinda just end up either moving further right politically or lying to themselves until they're straight again.

the media's portrayal of gay people are the people stuck in phase one, and assuming you have not met lots of gay people in the real world, that is your mental picture of gay people. and if you think pride parades and gay bars and shit like that are indicative of how gay people live their lives daily lives, then you are mistaken. most gay people are just normal people.

didn't happen

I will literally eat your ass

>I will literally eat your ass
do it homo. i wont even like it.

>i wont even like it
you'll say otherwise once I hit your prostate

100 gecs is fucking garbage but it may be pushing forward bubblegum pop, which is all about reflecting modern times (modern times are narcissistic and soulless)

i hate when these talentless faggots try to make ballads when they're only good at making bangers

youtube.com/watch?v=57N_CP8pybk

based ian terry poster

So he's a guy I'm assuming?

yah but with they/their pronouns

a folk actually
this is what a folk looks like
this is what they've been talking about

No, a biological female. Dressing as a guy is a pretty recent thing.

I don't completely agree but this is well though out

I like it

Can someone tell me what this is? Is it worth listening?

it's a girl

It's another "bubblegum bass" pop album produced by some of the PC music members. But it's not as catchy or fun as either of Charli XCX's mixtapes and it's not as weird or experimental as 1000 gecs or SOPHIE so I don't think it's worth listening to.

fpbp

holy fuck i havent thought about ian in a long time
youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
still one of the best Yea Forums related clips out there tbqhwy

>2005
>thinking maggie was remotely decent
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

Attached: kiddingme.png (749x434, 54K)

Fuck Fantano for this, now all his drones will flock to this, and now all the Yea Forumsfags will simply hate on it, turning it into a "tranny meme" like 100(0) gecs. His high rating does seem a bit surprising (def for getting lgbtq brownie points), even if I like the album. Thing is, most likely, that, while he is a supporter of it, Fantano is a normie when is comes to what he calls "bubblegum bass."
Bubblegum bass had originally something... bassy to it, when PC Music was more London based, and electronic. Now the expanded associations of PC Music - mostly originating as Charli features - Kim Petras, Dorian, slayyyter, besides Sophie getting wide recognition - has created quite a different style than the PC Music of 2013 (which, besides Hey QT and some claims of female appropriation (heh), never really blew up, or at least died until A. G. Cook became Charli's slave (can't blame him tho)). And it seems the latest development will center more around producers such as umru and Dylan Brady (gecs) (both worked on Dorian's album, and will on the new Charli album), such that it has become thoroughly Americanized.
As for Dorian's album, it's not bad, many of the lead-up singles were quite good, as are Emasculate or Guyliner, for example, though most of the production does sounds same-ish, some goes for their vocals. I mean, yeah, it's distinctive, but then it's a bit all the same and I was expecting them to switch it up more. Production still sounds a bit like a cheap kitsch imitation of pop richness (not in a parody sense, just budget-wise). Yeah it's gender-role-themed, who cares? Half of it bangs.