Who won?

who won?

Attached: BA4127C4-8DBC-4B73-855C-D6B87E45DE18.jpg (768x461, 61K)

>"I hate that Alex and Damon. I hope they catch AIDS and die." - Noel Gallagher, 1995

people who got over the feud and listen to good songs from both bands

Pulp

Ride, Slowdive and my big dick nigga Kevin and the MBV brothers
ayy ayy shoegaze 4 life

the writers of Liam x Damon gay fanfics obviously.

Literally who?

we all know the real britpop ship was damon and graham

The band on the right, Weezer

even Damon will tell you Oasis won

who cares, all i know is that damon was the twink that made me realize i was a faggot

Oasis clearly won, but Blur made the better music.

Oasis. There's not a definitely maybe in the blur's discography

Attached: 79F0ABFF-923C-46E5-AB13-C4BCF38E610C.jpg (1300x956, 175K)

Both Be Here Now and Blur's s/t got absolutely shredded by this in '97.

Attached: R-463522-1262624981.jpeg.jpg (595x600, 232K)

WOOHOO

the stone roses

Suede

what was the game they were playing?

it is yet again proven that britbongs are gay

Parklife > Definitely Maybe

Unironically this. They were huge, actually managed to make in in America, split up, reformed, continue making good music today.

All around the world
You've gotta spread the word
Tell 'em what you've heard
You're gonna make a better day
'Cause all around the world
You've gotta spread the word
Tell 'em what you've heard
We know it's gonna be okay
(Repeat x28374978)

Even Damon prefers Oasis.

Be Here Now was some next-level shitposting
I think I have to give it to Oasis here because Blur is still intact and yet it seems like they don't even play guitar anymore. Their new stuff sounds like bubblegum pop for women in their 30s and 40s, which is a shame because Think Tank was a half-decent record.

bump

Britpop made Ride go from making stuff like Nowhere and Going Blank Again to making Carnival of Shite and Tarantula. I don't know if I can forgive it for that

unironically, Radiohead

>Oasis
Has Live Forever, Wonderwall, and Don't Look Back At Anger, three very well written songs
>Blur
Has dozens of good and great songs

Blur obviously was the better band

Attached: damon.jpg (950x1200, 255K)

There's a shitloads of other great Oasis songs
>Morning Glory
>Champagne Supernova
>D'You Know What I Mean?
>Supersonic
>a million amazing b-sides and assorted album tracks
Blur and Oasis are equal to me, I like as many songs, b-sides, albums, live performances, really everything from both the bands, just as much

>who won?
The fans who grew up enjoying (or loving) their music at the time and went on to expand their aural palette with the likes of joni mitchell, steely dan, prince etc

POKLAIF

Blur were more creative, had more range as songwriters, better lyrically. Oasis just had a base sound and stuck to it forever and didn't really improve on it. First two albums are both good, I like Slide Away too. But for me it's Blur all the way even if their first four albums are mostly trash the good stuff outweighs all of Oasis's mediocre wave of material.

I love Oasis, but Blur was overall a better band. On average better songs, better songwriting and better instrumentalists.
However peak Oasis >> peak Blur
Definitely Maybe just sounds fucking massive and energetic, I don't care if it's plebian

Oasis as a band
Damon Albarn as a person

Surely Radiohead trumps both and i say this as a previously religious Oasis fanchild