Why does this accused rapist have a new album and movie coming out on a major label?

Why does this accused rapist have a new album and movie coming out on a major label?

Attached: Melanie-Martinez-teeth-gap.jpg (700x700, 60K)

Based

who

Holy shit the mods on here are complete fags

Attached: Slider-Jaws.jpg (670x360, 141K)

Because women are actually treated as innocent until proven guilty by the media when it comes to sex crimes.

she's releasing a duet with Ryan Adams

because its impossible for a woman to rape someone

It's equality, user. If the males who get accused can do whatever, so can the females.

because the "victim" lied

Shes pretty hot. She has a really sultry talking voice completely different from her singing voice. I can't explain it. you'd have to watch several interviews to get what I mean.

based and redpilled

same reason aziz ansari and louis ck have new shows coming out on major networks. its performative outrage

Give me a run down.

like 99% of rapists never face consequences

who did she rape?

Neither of them raped anyone come on now

timothy heller

it takes 2 seconds to google the story

The way the story went it sounded like it was a dom sub thing that went beyond what the “victim” was comfortable with. She didn’t say anything at the time, but instead used it to try and ruin someone’s career. You don’t get to do that.

yikes thought it was some kid

Because women are privileged as fuck

I don't believe any allegation from a "girl" named Timothy

>accused

>accused

/thread

because she let me rape her and i'm the fat cat big wig of the business. whatever i stick my cock into gets the green light.

women always get a pass, rape is only bad if you're a woman and you'll only face consequences as a woman if you rape a minor

Because the "victim" is retarded and left a lot of evidence to demostrate she did it for fame

Because that always happens in the music industry. "Cancel culture" is barely even a real thing, whenever a high-profile artist is revealed to be a rapist/abuser everyone forgets about it in the matter of a few years. People still praise David Bowie even though he raped a 15 year old.