New TOOL album cover saw it on reddit

New TOOL album cover saw it on reddit

Attached: C9D11B3E-4970-4787-85AC-7EC86F1951A5.jpg (1640x1818, 532K)

wow this really opened my fourth eye.

Oh boy I can't wait to not listen to it on any streaming services.

Fear not my friend, TOOL have been getting verified on major platforms over the last couple of weeks

KEK

So who are we waiting on now that King Crimson has their shit up?

This plus they also started copyright striking people on yt so they're coming

I dont give a fuck about streaming platforms just give me Anema and 10,000 days on vinyl for fuck sake

I want Masked Dancers by TBLA on Spotify

You mean a repress of Aenima? It’s out on vinyl but hard to get

yea a repress. 10,000 days has never been officially pressed though as far as i know.

>TOOL have been getting verified on major platforms over the last couple of weeks
I'm gonna have to stop going to bars if they start allowing fucking Tool songs. It's bad enough when someone plays that shitty Deftones song that Maynard guests on

Maybe just dont go to a bar where people play tool and deftones?

I like Deftones, just not that song. And rock bar normies love Tool

>rock bars

This is boomer

Um, guys? What did he mean by this?

Attached: Watching DSP is fun.jpg (236x314, 11K)

Haven't seen a Tshirt Hell shirt in forever, this is prime Internet glory days shit. Although there was a better shirt on that site

Attached: a673.gif (515x320, 26K)

Wtf? This is gross

>tfw had AEnima on vinyl, but my dog chewed it up when he was a puppy (along with Wish You Were Here and Angel Dust).
That fucking dog was like an angry Yea Forumstant, refusing to let me enjoy mainstream rock.

Shittles Taste the Asshole

Oh my god, look at those swollen testicles. They're so big, overflowing with potent industrial metal essence. My god, divert your attention to that tight, puckered virgin asshole. Imagine hitting that harder than Carey hits his drums. I cannot overstate how much I wish I was that meaty shaft, enveloped in the smooth, moist lips of metal.

this picture made me spit up and most of it landed on that puckered asshole

Looks like shit, sad that undertow is still their only good cover

not happening since discomfort isn't even supposed to be on there since adam didn't upload it and none of the bandmates did either, if some user decided to upload it though itd stay up if discomfort isn't down yet