What does Yea Forums think of Dream Theater?

What does Yea Forums think of Dream Theater?

Attached: 68NSz2l.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/trending-news/a19520850/diary-prostitute/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the best way to find a prostitute that is willing to be paid just to let you touch their naked body but not have any sex?

Gimmick band

Just get a prostitute and ask for that

Why would you just not fuck them

Dream Theater sucks

Motor boating titties is way hotter than gross sex any day

...I wish you luck user

Any fucking prostitute would be down for that. Speaking of prostitutes, I recommend this read: menshealth.com/trending-news/a19520850/diary-prostitute/

>Phone call from regular who will stop in over weekend. He drives from Oregon every few months, for the same thing: Strips me down, puts me hands-and-knees on the bed, checks out my ass like he’s a doctor, starts talking about Canadian politics while he reams me. (Reminds me, need more lube.)

Samefagging, but holy shit:
>Religion. Holy fuck. I know an older man who drives from Salt Lake to the nearest Nevada brothel. Always arrives after the girls are asleep, hits the men’s room right off, spends ages in there. Makes the bartenders nervous until they get used to him.

>He comes out as a woman. Dress, stockings, heels, wig, make-up, handbag. Says he “can’t do this in Salt Lake.” He’s a Mormon Church Elder. Hidden his cross-dressing most of his life. Nevada’s the only place he feels safe.

>Last year a young guy visited us to do his hair and make-up. Made a fantastic girl! With stunning wardrobe. A year of pep talks and we set him up online with gay groups, the support he needed.

>He moved to Reno where being different doesn’t risk his life. Never came out to his religious family but keeps in touch with us.

Attached: mama.gif (200x150, 325K)

Closet gay

They fucking suck, like literally all of "prog" metal

based

It's the type of music twentysomething females with big butts leggings and tight blue and black jeans that pass gas loudly at shows and take a shit in the middle of the crowd listen to.

unquestionable presence is the greatest album of all time

Not the guy you responded to, but Atheist doesn't the prog label imo. Maybe on Elements or later, not the first two.

basically this
metal is a pretty gay genre for the most part

Musical masturbation with no pay off, literally just jerking it to jerk it

i don't know who this is but she's very attractive

Sucks foreskin, but that one instrumental album Petrucci did in 2005 is the bee’s knees.