Why does entry-level prog confuse zoomers?

Why does entry-level prog confuse zoomers?

Attached: Screenshot_20190728_224805.jpg (1080x827, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03hxE9O-89k&t=337s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those zoomers look pretty old

>zoomers
Learn what that term means first.

i haven't seen the video but roundabout is the worst song on fragile

Fuck you, Lost in Vegas is a kino channel, they liked Crowbar

Stop
They seem annoying
I resent that stupid type of mustache that the guy on the right has so much

What were they confused about? They seemed to like it.

>old black men are zoomers
lol ok

>Ryan actually believes music taste is determined by skin color

Is he /our guy/?

How is Five Per Cent for Nothing or Long Distance Runaround better?

>zoomers
Those people look to be in their mid twenties at least. Left maybe mid thirties, even. Also, videos like that are never genuine. They don't give a shit about Roundabout. It doesn't confuse them any more than it confuses you. They're just playing it up for the camera so that dumbasses like you go watch their video and they get paid.

.....no, it isn’t. the only song I can imagine someone thinking is better is south side of the sky

These guys are actually pretty alright, especially for a reaction channel, give them a break.

40 year old zoomers lol

do you not like long distance runaround?
shit taste confirmed

What the fuck is with all these black people react to rock videos? They don't even really usually listen tot he songs, they keep pausing the shit tot talk about it.

$$$

Honestly I like them because of that. If they were never talking about it, *then* I'd be annoyed.

kek. the video.

>muh groove
>i need da groove baybee
>*grimmaces at odd time signature*
>nah dawg i get whatcu sayin but this just not my groove
>need dat OOM PFFF BOOM BAP OOOM PFF BOOM BAP this stuff right here nuh uh

Why in the world watches those videos? Why would anyone care about seeing random strangers *react* to a song? A fucking song!

I think people like to live vicariously through them.

Who doesn't want to hear their favorite song for the first time again?

I think it's really funny that it's all black people doing it though.

It's interesting to see what people who don't look at music the same way I do comment on what they enjoy. Sometimes I start noticing new things and appreciating them.

not the other guy, and it's maybe not the 'worst' song, but it's not the best song on the album, and it's extremely overrated.

>YO I AM BLACK AND THEREFORE MUSIC THAT HAS AN ELECTRIC GUITAR AND NO RAPPERS IS VERY CONFUSING TO ME PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

Its fun to watch people who either disliked or just never tried a genre get really into it. I know a guy that hated metal for years until he heard Cryptopsy, it was really amusing for some reason.

It's just kind of dumb. It's not like a commentary or a review. Reaction implies that you encounter something for the first time. For example there used to those old-people-react-to-memes videos. Memes can be weird so it's funny to watch on outsider try to make sense of them and laugh at how clueless they are. But there is nothing weird or funny about prog and a person who has never heard even the most mainstream and accessible songs is only worthy of pity. The suggestion that someone like that can offer me any new perspective on music is simply absurd.

because its not what they grew up with.
is it really this hard to understand that when you give a retard no information on cutting trees that by the age of 30 he doesnt know how to cut a tree? what are you exactly asking here.
of course most suburban black kids dont listen to 70s rock.
im not gonna watch any fucking critics video unless its fantano cause i get a hard on, but you do realize this is a produced video to generate as many clicks and thus money as possible right?
lets just leave it at this. now im gonna listen to some prog rock to be left confused.

What the fuck DOESN'T confuse zoomers?

explain

I'm not averse to music reaction stuff (when it's not obviously fake), but I wish it was more for actual experimental stuff and not just reddit rock anthems for black dudes to validate.

Their Opeth videos are pretty funny. Watching them go from loving a great riff groove to being thrown off by growls and then pulled back in by jazz transitions. The left guy's brain literally cannot process anything beyond a 4/4 beat.

70s rock is some of the most overplayed radio-friendly music in the western world, you can't just have NO exposure to it well into adulthood unless you just never had a radio or a television. This is the same as the Fine Bros shit where kids read off a script that tells them to use the Gameboy's touch screen.

lol zoomers have a much better understanding of gender, race, and imperialism than boomers ever will or have

cringe

zoomers on gender, race, and imperialism:
>Don't ever, for any reason, do anything for anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what. No matter where. Or who, or who you are with, or where you are going or... or where you've been... ever. For any reason, whatsoever.

i think you are highly underestimating the cultural differences in any western country and especially usa between white and black people growing up in a non wealthy situation. of course you are right and most non-retarded teenagers and people in their twenties knows alot of it, if not by name atleast by melody. still a lot my black friends have no fucking idea what a beatles song is let alone a yes song. the point is. people are very different.

last thing, zoomers dont watch tv and i dont think alot of them know what radio is even used for.

who the fuck cares? why you look videos like that?

>zoomers on anything
>Don't ever, for any reason, do anything
FTFY.

They liked Megadeth and Metallica, were indifferent to Anthrax, and disliked Slayer when I first heard them. Even normies like them have better opinions of the big four than actual metalfags, although I'm sure the Slayerfags have bombarded them with more Slayer requests after Reign in Blood.

Don't really watch them too much anymore, their patrons have awful taste in the requests they make and the new format is annoying

It get's clicks, what you should really be asking is why do people watch these videos

nothing tops this reaction at 3:33

youtube.com/watch?v=03hxE9O-89k&t=337s