Do you like her music?

Do you like her music?

Attached: 1562405407679.jpg (2000x2000, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1F6m3slrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI
youtube.com/watch?v=OOXWrSVtQt0
youtube.com/watch?v=LufiQtYr91Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3NN33j5rEs0
youtu.be/qpQSjf-0Lc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y

nah, in fact i'd like to tie her up and tear off bits of her pussy lips with some pliers, then i'd force feed them to her and duct tape her mouth shut before i went to work on her nipples with a pair of dull scissors

no and she looks stupid too lol

Also these two because the dark electronic production fits her vocals:
youtube.com/watch?v=lH1F6m3slrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P4z1O3miesI

Actually, yes. I still think there's nothing personal about it though, she's 100% an industry plant.

No?

She's boring and overrated.

She seems really weird in every video I've watched. Like she's not real, or not the same species as me. I don't know why.
I also don't like her music, but it's not offensively bad or anything.

Attached: 1544838738267.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Attached: BEvsAL.jpg (736x736, 100K)

god damn it you guys spam a thread about her every fucking day

I tried the whole album because a friend hyped the fuck out of her and her integrity as an artist to me. Xanny is one of her only worthwhile tracks, the rest of it is just stock pop shit with a slightly edgier color to it. Not bad enough to even say I hate it, it's just there.

is right too, she has the same vibe that Jacob Collier gives me. Like a robot emulating what a human musician looks and sounds like. Also her music videos are generally not very good

No.

Get this daddy issues ass step dad finger banged ass Alice Glass wannabe lookin ass Xanax gobblin ass bipolar ass "choke me uwu" moanin ass Starbucks barista lookin ass Arctic Monkeys bandwagon listenin ass Doc Marten wearin ass light menthol smokin ass art school droppin out ass tumblr browsin ass anorexic ass mascara wingin ass tiny ass thigh cuts havin ass Bernie Sanders supportin but not votin ass manbun lovin ass septum piercing havin ass Skins watchin ass lace wearin ass dye my hair every week so someone pays attention to me ass cryin after her hymen broke ass wishin she was a qt azn ass adidas not Nike lovin ass Fifty Shades of Grey lovin but vanilla and motionless in bed no head givin ass my older brother's kinda hot ass choker wearin ass won't do anal ass flat ass havin ass my mom hates me ass can't cook ass FKA Twigs listenin ass wish I had sullen cheekbones ass tooth gap havin ass I'm a pretty pink princess thinkin ass rape fantasy havin ass couldn't get on the cheer squad ass iced coffee sippin black coffee is gross ass Ryan Gosling is hot but I've never seen The Believer, Drive, or Only God Forgives ass I'm a good girl never been to church ass I had 4 wine coolers blacked out and got raped at a party I need feminism now ass only seen the 90s Lolita never seen the original Kubrick one or read the book ass former scene girl ass wish I was a secretary so I could fuck my boss and maybe get a raise fantasizin ass THOT outta here.

No. Only teenagers, art hoes and pedophiles listen to her music.

When is she 18?

Just in time.

Attached: 1535732555819.jpg (570x537, 100K)

No, but she has potential.

>already having wrinkles at like 18

Shes probably not going to age well

Yes.

she's 25

Fiona Apple of 2010

nope

I like it. Is this broadly representative of her work?

She's got more money, talent and probably friends than anyone here, I'm sure she'll be fine. Fine like aged wine.

Bleh

Attached: 66231C37-ECA8-4853-8569-D3F29A2ED85B.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Yes.

Attached: D6e5V7vXsAEaCjY.jpg (735x798, 83K)

Her voice sounds terrible, like she's started smoking cigs.

I too enjoy her body of work

>Avril Lavigne
eh?

Sound-clout Avril.

This was a better song when it had "I got the" at the start of the title and "blues" at the end of the title. Good times.

more like fiona crapple, am i rite?

Let me break down every song for you and why you should toss this album out:

>bad guy
All I can hear is Meghan Trainor's "Me Too" or a Will I Am beat circa 2011 coupled with lyrics which ooze cringe.

>xanny
Simultaneously rips off SpaceGhostPurrp, the Beatles, and Lana Del Rey in a single song. Lyrics are condescending as fuck.

>you should see me in a crown
Sounds identical to a Pure Heroine B-side.

>all the good girls go to hell
Overproduced trash with fake edgy lyrics.

>wish you were gay
Corny as hell, production sucks, her vocals sound like shit over a pop melody.

>when the party's over
Fake deep snoozefest.

>8
Because a pitch-shifted ukulele track is definitely what we need...

>my strange addiction
Formulaic pop the song. I'll give it some points for being catchy.

>bury a friend
The musical equivalent to a Hot Topic shirt.

>Ilomilo
Sorry attempt at dark electronica. I'll give this one points only because the production compliments her vocals nicely.

>listen before i go
Because SGP-inspired distorted bass works so well on a ballad about teen suicide.

>i love you
Simultaneously rips off Leonard Cohen, Sufjan Stevens, and Bon Iver. More fake deep shit.

>goodbye
Meh.

Album has little to no replay value. Vocals are almost impossible to listen through for 40 minutes straight.

Attached: wwfawdwg.png (595x558, 299K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OOXWrSVtQt0 shes an industry plant lol.

Attached: 1473286974051.jpg (853x875, 158K)

>xanny rips off SpaceGhostPurrp
What?

Attached: 1555934298671.jpg (900x900, 187K)

You can't hear that distorted bass in the hook?

Sounds like a cheap Norah Jones rip off with embarrassingly awful production.
>Dude a fuzzed out unlistenable bass line lmao
OMG SO DEEP AND ARTSY

>Sounds identical to a Pure Heroine B-side.
No shit. The industry was frantically searching for the next Lorde the day after Royals hit no.1.

Everyone in this thread unironically listens to her and thinks shes edgy except for me. You like her teenage depressed look because it speaks to you. She gets you guys and you get her message. So it's ok guys next time you make a thread about her dont beat around the bush it's ok to like mainstream artists. But you'll probably never admit it because you want to seem like theres something setting you apart from "the people that like mainstream music" that you absolutely would dread to be seen as. But really you are no different. Haha and lmao and lol

Because for Billie and her brother: "experimental" = standard pop song with gimmicks

good for her, making a song bragging about how she doesn't need prescription drugs when many of us do.

Never heard a single note from any of her songs.

Her songs are SHIT and she's SHIT. Nobody cares that you were writing songs when you were 10 years old if the songs are fucking SHIT.

Be my guest:

why not just breed with her?

>why not just breed with her?
because i find her physically repulsive, she fucks niggers, and i'd wind up with venereal disease and a half-retarded kid from her sub 50 iq

I hate her because she ruined a much, much more talented artist.

Attached: 131LL1Xcurry.png (599x382, 422K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LufiQtYr91Y

NO ONE can replace Purrp. Good for him for calling Shillie's music "trash".

Haven't heard a single song of her, I would love to fuck her mouth though.

maybe if the hype wasnt so big, she would have seemed average. but instead shes the biggest disappointment in recent memory.

Come off it. This isn't even vaguely similar to xanny.

It's the bass.

Which is barely distorted and doesn't have the same rhythm. By this standard xanny is a ripoff of several dozen songs, at least.

Yes but I don't listen to it regularly. I don't like her aesthetic though.

I'll pass.

Attached: 1525530783999.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Bruh is obvious she uses the bass in order to make her music sound more "SoundCloud".

money, probably yes.
talent, probably not.
friends, probably none.
careful what you wish for, she will probably kill herself within 6 years.

i read very little criticism here.

That's because you're unable to read texts longer than Twatter's symbol limit.

The point is, there's nothing remarkable at all about her album and everything she's attempting to do has already been done much better by better artists. Her ASMR vocals aren't even interesting in a spooky/goth way, they just demonstrate her poor singing.

I hate when people say "don't sexualize her!", you'd be doing the same shit if she was a boy, shut up fucker.

How did he know.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I don't like this artist and I'm not an expert on this subject but perhaps you have been tricked into taking horrible demonic drugs?

No...

I like her tits though :)

ayy fat

Fuck no, but I want to breed her then make her choke on a plan b pill until I’ve confirmed she swallows it.

She has like a two-octave vocal range.

J I Z Z B O S S

Attached: 0B8F2B1B-BFD5-48B3-AC66-7DDDA8B6B466.jpg (828x1026, 721K)

Wait are her tits that huge?

Fuckin based af

He's clearly protecting her, not fondling her.

Maybe many of us can't function properly unless we take xans or percs? Ever thought of that?

Billie takes a giant L for de facto addict-shaming.

>tfw she fucks black guys

Attached: lol.jpg (364x364, 19K)

found this video of billie actually talking about being an industry plant

youtube.com/watch?v=3NN33j5rEs0

i got the point, my point being somewhat the same. its well produced very bland pop music. nothing new. nothing special. nothing really bad. i listend to it three times, i liked a few songs before the album. its getting too much now.

thanks, still transitioning as you see.

Whether she admits it or not she's a plant. Just because her parents weren't super famous doesn't mean they had no connections.

no

This girl's IQ must be smaller than her vocal range.

>vocal range
Implying she has any except mumbling, also checked and based

She's a literal mumble rapper just uses less autotune.

Yes! I only listen to industry plants

Attached: Andrew W.K.ool-Aid Man.png (596x563, 271K)

White women age like milk.

As long as Denzel keeps making abrasive bangers and doesn't sign to a major label, she's not corrupting him in any way.

you must be at least 18 years old to post on this board

I'm in my mid 20s.

what does "fake deep" mean according to you?

I also enjoy her slower songs. That's about it.

Just another way to say pretentious. That's typically what people mean when they say pretentious anyways. It's a pretty pretentious way of thinking though desu.

And what would be some pretentious lyrics of hers?

It’s alright, but I’d rather suck her titties like a good little boy

Compared to Ariana or Taylor Swift = better than average

Compared to Kate Bush or Björk = total garbage

I have absolutely no opinion on the "industry plant" back and forth

That said, I find her music to be totally unoriginal and plebeian (in the true sense of the word).

lol nice

I think she's really shit and cringe at all these white girls trying to be like her. Sometimes you see 20+ year old girls acting like her, an actual teenager. It's awful. She has no substance her life is pretty much perfect.

Look at the crowd attending her live shows and you'll see 90% of the people there are literal clones of each other: teenage white girls all wearing neon crop tops.

Is she legitimately retarded

Attached: 1475DBBA-9A3A-4046-865A-52813B133055.jpg (547x517, 146K)

I can understand why she appeals to teenagers. What I can't understand is why she appeals to 25-year old hipsters.

Mainly a fan of her slower songs such as:
youtu.be/qpQSjf-0Lc8

huh, I had no idea her parents were so old. Her moms like 61.

I wonder where all her pain/darkness/edge shit came from.

>My parents were so talented and didn't make it! It's not fair.
>I know it's like sometimes the people with no talent become the biggest
>...Yeah, exactly

kek

Attached: 1553203801692.png (1018x726, 1.1M)

based and redpilled

I don't take a word she says seriously. She claims she was poor growing up despite having been homeschooled and having done plenty of industry events. Her mother is also on record as a house flipper in Highland Park, ground zero for Los Angeles gentrification.

I'm not him. I don't think she's pretentious.

Imagine having a baby at 44. That must be rough.

All her songs use the basic four chords (or variants of them).

Because Amy Lee and Avril Lavigne got old

I like her music. And by music I mean fat ass a large breasts.

She's losing steam. No one will care about her by 2021.

This song is physically painful to listen to, and not in a good way either.

No. :)

Yes

Her album is one of my favorites of the year so far

>I wonder where all her pain/darkness/edge shit came from.

Too much Tumblr in middle school like every upper middle class white female

No. Stop posting about her. The quicker the Shillie posting stops the quicker her fame will die.

Why the fuck did you bump this then faggot

She's ok but Clairo is clearly the better industry shill

No. I think she's a stupid woman, a typical woman of her generation. A leftist parasite, an industry plant making bland hip hop garbage while being braindead and having the balls to call what she does 'experimental'. Well it's not. She's a vapid cunt.

CLOUT COURTNEY LOVE

She’s not a leftist.

Attached: E80DD867-90D3-4ED1-AD3F-BAB7A4D6A925.png (1800x1600, 1.85M)

>everything I dislike is leftist

>leftist

Attached: B5CB6FDD-F772-4CE7-9182-033D843D9276.png (424x627, 118K)

billie eilish was a 13 year old gentrifier?

she wasn't poor. She's one of those LA rich girls that thinks they are poor because in their circles they aren't as rich as their friends. I've met a few people like this in LA.

One girl's family made 800-900k a year, lived the the hollywood hills, and thought she was poor.

Gentrification is an issue leftists speak out against

t. Glow in the dark cia nigger

No.

Mother gentrifies the hood.

Daughter gentrifies the music coming out of the hood.

Is a mother of billie lmao

Its conservatives, leftists love the cultural melting pot

i have no idea why bad guy is popular, its sounds like a "spooky" haunted house song

So... she's a hero really

Thats her schtick

Yes

>shes the biggest disappointment in recent memory.
I think you may be overreacting

LMAO what the fuck is this shit?
Sounds like the garbage high school kids try to make. On and on in a mono tone voice over extra loud bass..... 'nah nah nah nah, nah nah" lyrics like "fuckboi, playahatin, these niggas,"

If you like this shit i would advise you to lay off the cough syrup or whatever the hell it is you children are on these days.