Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: burial-640x459.jpg (640x459, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFP-yMZIWMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bass guitar videos lmao

Trash

Feeling a bit contrarian today, right user?

Feeling a bit based today, right user?

Burial here, ama.
i think i'm a decent composer and i made one of the best albums of the 00's

what's youyr fromsoft games ranking

hey burial you are cool :)

reddit is that way you morons

zoomers will never know just how magical Untrue was when released. It was....special. I was going thru my banksy phase at that time, and the album was discussed non stop at stencilrevolution forums. Also, every producer, thought dubstep was going to be the next sound, I mean, I'm talking about veteran techno producers here saying they were excited about the direction dubstep was going to take, and Untrue was kinda seen as the blueprint for it

ofc brostep took over, dubstep really never grew out if its awkward teenager phase, the revolution didn't happen, and no dubstep album has had such an effect across the aisle as Untrue

Untrue is one of the greatest albums of all time nothing but respect for this man

His albums are masterpieces. His eps following Untrue vary between incredible and mediocre. Claustro/State Forest is good, but he can do better.

What’s been your favorite ep of his

untrue is nowhere even close to dubstep wtf lol

its literal garage but more ambient

Untrue? More like...
True

great and important producer and you’re a zoomer or contrarian if you say otherwise

he's perfect. we got sent an angel.

“I love those hardcore and rave tunes because they sound deep, hopeful, for the times, and the people. Something big like “Papua New Guinea’ by Future Sound Of London, ‘We are E’, or old Prodigy tunes. Anything from that time, old hardcore tunes and jungle tunes. It’s unbelievable, that glow in the tunes, it almost breaks your heart. I’ve been around people when a tune has been put on and they’ve just broken down and cried. They’re reminded of a time. I feel like that when I hear tunes like ‘The Chopper’ by DJ Hype, or ‘Angel’ by Goldie, Danny Breaks, Ed Rush tunes. I think the hope you have when you’re young is destined to die, but I don’t want to believe that.”

the label "dubstep" has changed over the years, like, every fucking year
Untrue was called "dubstep" non stop when it released, only the TRVE KVLT HEADS publications did use the garage/2 step labels or whatever the fuck

Dubstep more like dick step

he's a top lad for sure

burial takes very heavy influence from el-b, who is considered one of the originators of dubstep. you can hear the garage influence, but it's not strictly garage
youtube.com/watch?v=jFP-yMZIWMo