It's a good album, only misogynists would disagree

It's a good album, only misogynists would disagree.

Attached: caligula tnd.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/sR4m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>listening to momnoise
WEW

is there any worse scum infesting this board than the lowly fantano fag? scaruffi's reviews are at least entertaining to read. the type of person who would give a shit what a faggot like fantano has to say about anything probably ate paint chips as a kid and has trouble with simple math.

What I was taken aback by was how shit the production and how tepid the sound palette on this thing is. It has that synthetic, cheap, I-made-this-with-a-pirated-DAW feel all over it. All attempts at grandiosity fall flat on their ass.
This broad really comes across as astoundingly self-involved. It's all her face, her voice, her stupid fucking concepts but there's basically nothing of substance or actual weight going on here. Nobody's gonna give a fuck about this record 5 years from now.

meanwhile...

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10K)

8/10

post her tits and i'll consider listening

Friendly reminder that this avowed fan of extreme underground metal and industrial noise only learned of the existence of Mikko Aspa in 2019. Fantano should honestly be cleaning toilets for a living. It would actually be more dignified than the clueless clown act he's doing now.

it sounds like the assassins creed 3 soundtrack with screamo youtubedoubler.com/sR4m

its al drenched in reverb so you dont actually notice the very mediocre composition, if theres any to note. managed to make the big orchestra sound boring and unimpressive, which is on itself very impressive. dunno what was this person thinking or wanting to achieve, was this all made by one person? all with samples?

>muh sound

Nice way to mask your misogyny, bro.

No-one ever took fantano for anything else than a pop music reviewer though.

>soundsogyny

Much better than Archers Of Loaf, for sure.

He should stick to exclusively reviewing pop music then.

Yikes your misloafgynism is showing

why does it use the same motif in every song? thats not how you do it lol this is newb level composition.

alright, I broke and listened to a bit of it. this album & artist is a big time cringefest. why do you almost always waste my time Yea Forums ?

its like when Yea Forums was hyping that daughters garbage for months. i then went to see what was it, and it was soft shit. Yea Forums always praising mediocre trash.

this is like that mike patton/fantomas album "delirium cordia" which to me falls flat too in that grandiousness pretension, but at least, its a bit more varied, this one is consistently boring front to back.

damn you guys sure showed these plebs!

Bad shill is bad.
>you must like this or else you don’t like women
Bad b8 is bad.

more like pinchers of loaf amirite

eat a dick retard. your taste in music is trash.

>stop talking about new albums on a music board!
Go back

>No! I refuse to form an opinion on anything! I NEED some faggy wigger to think about music for me and tell me which opinion is the correct one to hold!

>It has that synthetic, cheap, I-made-this-with-a-pirated-DAW feel all over it. All attempts at grandiosity fall flat on their ass.
That's actually a pretty fucking great view and something I've thought but didn't know how to word. I agree but I loved that about the album. It's like grandiose almost religious music made by someone who's not mentally stable or completely understanding what they're doing. It's cool as hell.

Who are you quoting?

you, op, fantano fans at large
checkmate

projecting: the post

>It's like grandiose almost religious music made by someone who's not mentally stable or completely understanding what they're doing
wow really go back my man.

i dont watch reviewers or read reviews because im capable of thinking for myself

Congradulations.

We got a total badass over here.

>fagtano drones think having a working brain is some extraordinary feat
not a hope in the world for pond scum like you guys

RENT FREE

how is that rent free when we're literally in a fantano thread
go away

except i like fantano, but i just like making fun of him more lol

RENT FREE

Attached: Reminderrr.png (1742x1192, 2.22M)

fierce hatred for the album cover

can't you fucking incels just accept that it's at least an interesting album and that the fact that she is a woman has nothing to do with her success?

I personally don't like it but I really don't get all the hate.

She's kinda cute desu.

Attached: hm.jpg (588x231, 31K)

underrated post

Attached: 1564184504986.jpg (453x500, 21K)

fuck now she won me. whatev. forgettable album.