What’s his best song?

What’s his best song?

Attached: D9DE0CEE-42C5-42C3-A1F1-8B19D109FF3F.jpg (330x398, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82wU5NfRfr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GE2MmwUbC_E
youtube.com/watch?v=jqph5pQwtEk
youtube.com/watch?v=3p_xAToFzck
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7l3WLB6YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm Still Standing

Don't Let the Sun go down on Me

/ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=82wU5NfRfr4

love lies bleeding/funeral for a friend

Rocketman

This

Oloff - Doing It Stealthy

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is actually a redpilled, antithot anthem. But my vote goes for Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Attached: assagne.png (616x598, 293K)

tiny dancer, dumbass

fpbp

yours

Nice

Levon

> Rich, inteligent, nihilistic with wicked sense of humour.
>Doesn't waste time with selfish whores, loves men and believes in divine masculine power.
>Collects shit ton of art in order to preserve the legacy of western society.
>Did every drug that there has ever been, tried to kill himself like most based boys.
>Secretely pro white supremancy, odinism, watched brenton's stream, pro gun,
>His music is actually decent, not cliche riddled like beatles or Neutr. milk hotel.
>His movie is actually decent and not lip synced like queen's one.
>Posted in this thread.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>>Posted in this thread.
Where?

facts

This

this

fpbp

Madman across the water

truth

Doing It Stealthy by Oloff is not just the best Elton song, it's also the only Elton song in which Elton himself is both at the forefront, and in the background: a mere ghost of his former, fatter, gayer self. He lives with vibrance in between the words, he too eats the cake, the steak, and of course seasons both lavishly (what else from the man in the heart shaped glasses?) It is the only Elton song which has ever made me cry, from start to finish, surpassing Your Song and all of his other greatest hits. Listening to this song is like seeing a sunrise for the first time, or being hit with a rock while you cuddle your ex. The choice is yours, the voice is his. The song is bold, his world is old. Do you want to simply LISTEN to music, or do you want to LIVE it? Do you honestly think Elton cares either way? I don't. I think he's too busy cooking up his next masterpiece. So please, look away from the screen, turn the page. Do whatever you have to do to Make Things Tick. But don't expect me, or Elton, or the SONG to show you anything you didn't already have inside you.

Nobody Wins

Billie Eilish isn’t as great as you said she was

It's the popular best pick, but it's actually this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GE2MmwUbC_E

a bump
youtube.com/watch?v=jqph5pQwtEk

Funeral for a Friend / Love Lies Bleeding
youtube.com/watch?v=3p_xAToFzck

Elton has a lot of good pop songs, but his little foray into prog is awesome and the best thing on this album

THIS

this 10x

crocodile rock

Piano man

Without question....THIS!

This.

The rhythm guitar is what makes the song for me. The whole dynamic progression, how well it blends into the background, that lick after "love lies bleeding in my hands". Whole thing just embodies everything I love about guitar and why I picked it up in the first place.

>love lies bleeding/funeral for a friend
wtf this song sucks?

The ones he wrote, or the ones he co-wrote?

Every time someone posts this song, I have to wonder if it's because they actually like it, or because Dream Theater covered it.

wowzers

this made me cry, thank you so much for sharing

One of these:
Harmony
Someone Saved My Life Tonight
The Bitch Is Back
Philadelphia Freedom

Not his best, but a REALLY GOOD TRACK is an obscure album track called "In Neon."

Trust me.

Attached: 1563669562314.jpg (433x604, 36K)

Thanks, Dubs Man!

Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters

beautiful.

>>love lies bleeding/funeral for a friend
>wtf this song sucks?
I'm a big fan of Elton John, but I'm with you on this. So many people cite this song as being so great, but I just don't hear it.

That’s a Stevie Wonder song, though.

Bitter Fingers

I prefer Country Comfort

Big dick in my poopy butthole in b minor (reprise)

You guys are all fucking plebs. It's my father's gun and somebody saved my life tonight

you forgot the bit about how hes a pedophile

Ballad of a Well-Known Gun or My Father's Gun.

The Tumbleweed Connection is his most kino album.

Levon(Demo)

I've Got Dicks in Me Arse (Because I'm Gay)

Checked!

+1

Daniel or Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting and anybody who tries to pick a deep track just to be a contrarian buttlicker will die tonight.

His first live album is fucking sick for anyone that's not aware.
Also no one's mentioned Dirty Little Girl or Take Me To the Pilot yet so yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ7l3WLB6YQ