Still the best NIN album

Still the best NIN album.

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (753x703, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXksJZ7gqOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>albums where the closing song is the only good song

agreed

Why are there so many NIN albums?

how many times will you post this

Based, fuck downward spiral
>Survivalism
>God Given
>My Violent Heart
>Meet Your Master
>Another Version of Truth

>Hyperpower
>Survivalism
>The Good Soldier
>Vessel
>My Violent Heart
>The Warning
>God Given
>Meet Your Master
>The Great Destroyer
>In This Twilight
>none of these are "top nin"
go back to the pleb land.

And this is the best EP.

Attached: 81qXxfPm0fL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 29K)

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=xXksJZ7gqOg

Attached: Nine_Inch_Nails_-_The_Slip (1).png (220x220, 46K)

Has anyone toyed around with the multi-tracks? This album is so much better once you take out the silly vocals certain choruses have been given, especially Survivalism and Vessel.

This and The Greater Good desu

I think all of the albums are very excellent in their won right. Sometimes awful, but the awful ones has a place in time which makes them shine through. Anyone else agree all NIN albums are God–tier, even tho it ight not seem like it all times?

Is this lil nas x’ beat maker?

NIN has been around for 30+ years

There aren't that many studio albums, if you consider the debut album came out in 1989. But if you throw in remix and live and other (mostly now: scores, but doesnot count as nine inch nails) various things it might seem many, but there actually aren't

I think that no NIN album is below 8/10

Including the live and remix and Null releases? As stated, everytime I feel any track or album is weak, is eventually shines through. I'd say at least 9 outta Compton, each and every one of them

Yeah, I didn't take the remixes and null releases to account, purely studio albums.
As for remixes, the only one that's worth it is Further Down The Spiral
Year Zero Remixed is absolutely awful.

This is the coolest album cover I have ever seen in my life; too bad the contents suck ass.

Kek, pleb

>Year Zero Remixed is absolutely awful.
That'd be the 9 as far as I'm concerned. But even then, the works is still amazing.

>State your name
>try to speak as clearly as you can
>you know everything gets written down

Such an amazing difference in melody, yet still so recognizable. The way the lyrics are delivered in the original, and the theme within, but who could've thought to change the song, yet everything remains the same?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (496x280, 3.14M)

bum

deadmau5 remix of Survivalism is pretty good desu. It was on while(1

I think My Violent Heart is the worst song on the album

Nah man this isn’t even best NIN album of the decade. 1989 to 1997 NIN is essential, the rest is a mixed bag but never outright bad. The trilogy is alright, Bad Witch being the standout.

Attached: 9E891D15-F1A8-47D8-A504-75C892EA47A2.png (2422x1356, 1.81M)