Wtf I love this album now

wtf I love this album now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 10.44.29 AM.png (997x515, 700K)

Didn't even listen to it. At least I know it's gay shit because he liked it.

Sutcliffe Jugend for girls that say yall and bop

based

AOTY

9/10

fpbp

Fantano ruins all real chances of critical discussion for this board because we’re so obsessed with hating and contradicting him. He’s like a bitter ex we claim we’re over and yet insistently stalk on Facebook just so we can complain about. This album is now doomed to the same fate as ywgwyw. Irrational hate from people who probably haven’t evened listened such as , or even the few meek defenders analogically claiming that obviously the earlier records are much better

I listened to 20 seconds of one of the singles.

Honestly it hurts my ears, if you expect me to sit through the whole album I want to be payed by the minute.

contrarian alert

>you expect me to listen to the album before I form a critical consensus

i propose a worldwide boycott on everything fantano rates. once all the musicians are pissed off enough over no one listening to any of their records anymore they will hire a hitman to kill him. after that everyone will be free to listen to whatever they want again and decide for themselves the quality of the work. literally everyone wins.

Attached: laughing.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

why does it matter who else listens to what you listen to

welcome to Yea Forums
Fantano lives rent free in everyone's head here

Looks like gay meme shit
I'll stick with my 90s rock instead of more "art pop" for twinks

kys fantano

wheres the mega link?

retard

aoty

"I really support and apreciate female artists, guys. Chirstgau was wrong, hue hue"

thank you anthony for destroying any meaningful discussion regarding this album in the foreseeable future.
i hate you.

Attached: 1525638190577.gif (480x324, 3.91M)

Nothing of value was lost. It's a shit album.

Yea Forums is so predictable it's cute.

fuck you antnee

Its shit. Discuss.

/thread

Typical npc