Man I can't wait for the fantano drones to come on here and ask for "more like this??"

Man I can't wait for the fantano drones to come on here and ask for "more like this??"

Attached: b_W10=.jpg (3690x3690, 856K)

Reviewer drones still exist?

Please stop shilling

scaruffi drones

more like this??

Anything by Zola Jesus

>kKKSSSHHHHHHrrRRRRRR
>KKKSHHHHHrrrRRRR
>*corny violin*
>AKSSHRHHHR
>*edgy sample*
>"FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"
>kssshHHHRR... crackle... crackle

WOW. this.... is true art. nothing like this has ever been made. women go through so much. she is so powerful. i am going to give $500 to a BPD girl with a patreon right now.

Attached: 2.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Die misogynist

just point them to the nearest septic truck

THROW YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING RIVER

based

go dilate.

have

The_Donald/

BITCH I CAN SMELL YOU BLEEDING

cringe but also based

only part way through one song, but this reminds me of pharmakon

This is "edgy" done right. Fuck women can't make harsh music.

Attached: doomsday for.jpg (224x224, 15K)

Yikes. Can we stop the transphobic behavior please?

why is this a meme? what is this?

very nice

Bargain-bin feminist industrial that got a 9 from fatmano

Sounds terrible
I refuse to listen to this

Kek. Its all the album like that? I listened some songs and i thought it was kind of boring and don't like much her singing voice desu. She sounds like a tranny.

Puce Mary – The Drought

I have read your post ten times and it's still funny, this is why I come to Yea Forums. Absolutely beutiful my man.

Bigots. Unbelievable.

You guys just don't like it because she's a woman

This sucks wtf is this.

hahahahh damn that sounds about right

that's pretty much every death industrial album ever.

to be serious, it's way too abrassive. Like when I was 16 and into Black Metal I would have loved this but as of right now it hurts my ears.

@89160844
0/10 bait

what song does she say fuck you motherfucker? lol

Is wish I had read this post before playing the album. Would have save me like 80 minutes of my life.

Why is experimental music so fucking bad in 2019? Am I just ignorant to more obscure artists making great shit right now or?

Because nowadays experimental music is a genre, it's like pop, pop used to be what's popular, now is literally a genre that can be classified even if you're not popular. Experimental music for 21 century people is noise, industrial, whatever was experimental in the 80s and 90s, all of those ideas have already been tested, like a billion times, you're not experimenting because you put some shitty noise in your song.

good post

So is nobody successfully implementing experimentation in their music anymore?

based
checked but that's not what user was saying. he was talking about what dime a dozen p4k staff call experimental

>checked but that's not what user was saying. he was talking about what dime a dozen p4k staff call experimental
Wasn’t even a confrontational reply desu, just looking for recs

Experimental music now is also meme ironic music just like in the 60s and 70s again

Boarding house reach by Jack White is closer to true experimental, i think.

the best post today

why would you listen to the whole thing

man I can't wait for fucking faggots to come on here and post "Man I can't wait for the fantano drones to come on here and ask for 'more like this??'"

it really do be like that sometimes

Just listened to a song off of it and holy shit this is bad. Fantano has unbelievably bad taste lately.

>death industrial

Attached: 1516845861438.jpg (210x255, 14K)

she doesn't but I also thought she says MOTHERFUCKER!!!! in the 3rd track.