Is Steve Albini a sociopath?

Is Steve Albini a sociopath?

What are the most fucked up things he ever did/said?

Attached: le-big-mac-man.jpg (648x324, 38K)

>Please tell us about a memorable experience you have had in a restraunt.

If by "restraunt" you mean "restaurant," then I can relay the following two anecdotes.

A: Bob Weston, his squeeze Carter Nicole Launt, their friend Tara and I were eating at one of Chicago's many Greek bistros. One specific busboy/water glass filler/greasy little man-of-perplexing ethnicity made it a point of brushing Nicole's boob or shoulder when he refilled her water glass (which he did about every 22 seconds). She noticed and we all watched him do it. Then I noticed that he was turning his body in such a way that his actual pecker was what was rubbing her as he leaned over. I didn't say anything, so they're reading about it for the first time.

>greasy little man-of-perplexing ethnicity
What did he mean by this?

this one is just weird and has no reflection on steve but i’ll share it anyway

B: Julia Child visited the kitchen of an overly snobby expensive restaurant where a friend of mine worked. The chef there was an old acquaintance of hers, and he was a little drunk. He was showing off to the staff, trying to impress everyone by being chummy with The J. In the 1970's, after a bout with breast cancer, one of Julia's boobs had been cut off, and this guy knew which one. There, in full view of the patrons and staff, he poked a fork at her prosthetic boob and bit at it, making mock gobbling and biting sounds.

Attached: D30A7EDA-7A6E-45C0-81EA-C373314A9132.jpg (300x300, 45K)

>Steve was really into lighting his ass on fire. He’d pour rubbing alcohol on his ass and light it on fire. He likes to do that
-kurt cobain on albini

amerimutt

Attached: 1557456217390.jpg (612x542, 77K)

Die

what message does this body posture send out?

Attached: 7CE8F612-1C9C-4425-8313-75DC76C7D793.jpg (330x412, 46K)

>raises you enough to buy a fresh loaf of bread and some good cheese or roast beef

autistic 58 year old software engineer who admins a furcadia server

hes an alright dude and rapeman has a femenist message behind the edginess sorry guys

Didn't he say something about wanting to rape little girls?

Attached: albinis.png (850x400, 294K)

cope

Be honest, is there a more based musician in rock?

What the fuck

you wouldn’t flip if you saw that?

kek

>Albini was not a big fan of Nirvana's music, later stating that he had considered them to be "R.E.M. with a fuzzbox", but agreed to work with them since he felt that they had been exploited by their label and management.

>The resulting album, In Utero, was a critical and commercial success, and remains strongly associated with Albini, despite Albini's contention that the finished album "doesn't sound all that much like the record that was made".[51] Asked about In Utero in 2004, Albini stated that the record label was responsible for the difficulties that marred the trajectory of the album.[12]