Is she ok?

Sometimes I feel like she’s not...like she’s going to breakdown like Britney after the cash cow phase stops.

Attached: 32A502DF-9258-4D1C-A0F1-DF39EE9F838B.jpg (683x1001, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LiI6poe3QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I know she does look different. It’s not just skin color, it’s major plastic surgery.

That was kind of beside my point...she just seems drugged or something and keeps crying during her concerts. Also I feel bad that she has to wear that outfit...it just looks so ridiculous

Dam that's a flat chest

Omg 2012 ....does she have an eating disorder? Her legs are like half the size now

>keeps crying during her concerts.

perhaps she feels bad for getting all those kids blown up.

Not her fault but ok?

im into that lol

i would still demolish that pussy with the force of 10,000 suns and 4 trillion lions

if she didn't went full britney went her ex died and her fans got killed at her own concert, tehn i don't think it's ever happening

who asked

she is mentally weak untalented whore.

>She didnt write her songs
>She cant play any instruments

Why she is big again? She is another untalented, manufactured and fake popstar.

She also sounds awful
youtube.com/watch?v=9LiI6poe3QE

>untalented
Except she's talented when it comes to singing.

Partly her ability to sing like Mariah Carey with peanut butter stuck in the roof of her mouth, partly because of her relatable image (as she's very open about her mental hangups), and partly because she's one of the few pop stars who has good chemistry with hip hop artists.

She also has a knack for sexualizing herself without drawing controversy for it. Miley killed her career by twerking one too many times, but Ariana can sing about literally being dicked so hard she can't walk straight and nobody cares.

Attached: side 2 side.jpg (182x268, 11K)

Miley came all out with it at once and wasn't the least bit tactful about it. Being shocking was her intent. Where as Ariana gradually got dirtier as the general pop landscape got dirtier.

>uses pitch corret
>talented
pick one

what a waste

lmao biggest white people shit event

>burning the coal
>ok

doubt it.

Attached: 3c6891f1f6a878ee32455021eb5abd4e.jpg (525x750, 59K)

reminder

Attached: 33677481-56BD-40BC-A52F-C4BA6E63053C.jpg (426x639, 101K)

Why does this board obsess over this talentless whore?

ariana goblina

dropped

Far from mentaly weak. I hightly doubt you could carry on after everything she's been through

In art, the way to success is to go all the way, then back off.

It's actually rich Jews using her as a vector to mock white people.

It would be nice if she went away.

The little whore is a degenerate making shifty music and is so desperately wants to be black she needs to remember she's white like britney.

I don't know it's sad.

>she's white like britney.

k bud.

Attached: 52398743.jpg (590x300, 44K)

>"She has followed Kabbalah teachings since the age of twelve"
>"A few of her songs, such as "Break Your Heart Right Back", are supportive of LGBT rights"
I wonder who could be behind this music career...

answered your own question, genius

Always surprised that she never really got any mainstream flak for blatantly blackfishing

because she is literally black