Can art be "degenerate"? Can music be degenerate?

Can art be "degenerate"? Can music be degenerate?

Like, literally made to erode the human soul and lower the consciousness level of humanity as a whole, bringing it down with the pigs and animals instead of closer to the Spirit?

Attached: dix.png (460x352, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U_Zef_x80g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The nazis used that as an excuse to get free art

what rock have you been living under?

Attached: ec8c7a366cd90a82dfe30edbde682f62.jpg (770x764, 62K)

Yes.

Attached: DK2qlS5V4AYeb8V.jpg (799x1200, 210K)

>Like, literally made to erode the human soul and lower the consciousness level of humanity as a whole, bringing it down with the pigs and animals instead of closer to the Spirit?

Attached: accessory-velour-trilby-hat.jpg (458x458, 32K)

Yes
if you want something degenerate but at the same time good, listen to pic related
btw the intro has a jumpscare at the end so beware

Attached: MI0001416974.jpg (500x496, 51K)

all of these are lit

>nazis projecting the soulless and sterile chore of their mindless chimera-nationalistic 'art', onto the new 'so-called degenerate' art that exposes the flaws and global failur of civilizational effort and instead celebrate individuals
AGAIN

no, that's retarded.

yes absolutely

spotted the kikes

you have some meme on your chin, user, i think you've been guzzling down too much memes

lips absolutely coated in thick meme

>degenerate

>t. Kike

All modern music is made with this in mind, there's no respite anywhere

>Like, literally made to erode the human soul and lower the consciousness level of humanity as a whole, bringing it down with the pigs and animals instead of closer to the Spirit?
Fuck I didn't know the the dillinger escape plan could do that to people

I wish /r/pol would just split off and become it's own website so they'll stop bothering the rest of us.

Attached: 9E52499A-480E-407A-8328-17FF3DD27880.png (635x471, 275K)

I wish you would go back to the subreddit you came from

it's cool that you got two 11s in a row but you're still not wanted here and it's unironically because of how stupid you are lol imagine

maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=9U_Zef_x80g

cool

summer thread

ur mom

I’m not even that guy you paranoid knob, just a stranger who thought this place was better when your type stayed in the safer waters you desire, instead of coming to the asshole of the internet demanding civility. You’re like a mom who crashes the sleepover right when the chick with three tits comes on screen in total recall. You’re a fuckin bore, and we’ve heard it all before. Go away, blue-hair.

listening to my music does not do that to you. watching me spout about how i should kms on omegle does do that.

samefag

what kind of music is degenerate? is chaos degenerate?

early DEP (aka dimitri era) is a blessing and cleaned the Spirit of any dirt. emo DEP with the gay bodybuilder, yeah that was pretty degenerate.

id say that k*ke with the earth song is degenerate.

kike thread

Music has been increasingly degenerate since 50s rock and roll however

0/2

jews are white

j*ws a*e n*t wh*te

you mean Michael Jackson?