TINNITUS

I can't believe it, yesterday I got this heartbeat bump in my right ear and I thought it would go away if I slept, it's been 24h since and it doesn't go away, I can't experience silence anymore I have to put some white noise or turn on the fan, holy fucking shit that's it I'm gonna kms, thats what I needed, the last motivation for me to do it

Attached: 1563924279868.jpg (552x414, 44K)

tintus isnt real, all in u head bud

based

op have you tried just thinking of something else?

>op have you tried just thinking of something else?
bein in head doesnt mean you can shake it away easily. schizophrenia hard to deal. he need shrink.

Fuck off it's obviously tinnitus, I just can't keep it in silence, fml

Fr anons do u guys have/had it? How do I get rid of this?
>Should I just cope?

Try the health forum on gearslutz for actual discussion and advice on it.
>bro just don't think of it lol
>bro just ignore it lmao

i've been ignoring it for years, but maybe mine isn't as bad as yours, as long as i'm not in complete silence it's fine

Your brain will learn to filter it out. It's kinda like having a headache. You only feel it if you think about it.

ive had it since i was a little kid i always thought that as what silence sounded like you'll adapt too it and if not you have an excuse to play more music

listen to some music bro. that'll get rid of the noise.

just b urself

The thing is that is concentrated only in my right ear, it's annoying asf

>tinnitus
>Big damn madness chaos in the brain

Attached: images (62).jpg (224x225, 9K)

I have a really high pitch ringing in both ears but I got used to it after a while and usually I can just forget that it exists.

man how do you autists do this to yourself. stop using earbuds, get some good open back headphones and keep them on like 65% volume
Ive been to concerts, accidentally shot a shotgun without ear protection, and had a bass amp full volume rape my ears with static through my headphones, and I'm fine.

Motorcycling without ear protection did me in I think.

yeah i guess prolonged exposure would do it. I've always tried to be pretty conscious of it though, its pretty obvious in the moment when your ears are being damaged. whenever you get that muffled effect after doing something, change how you do it.

Well yeah that's why I use ear plugs now so it never actually got that bad.

That's not tinnitus. You probably just have a slightly swollen inner ear. I get it when I use ear plugs too many nights in a row.

Leave it alone and it will go in a few days.

youll get used to it eventually

I had severe tinnitus for like 2 months before it went away. It's no time for you to panic yet.

Yea I was thinking about that, I feel like my right ear is just swollen and full, I didn't go swimming it just happened out of the blue, how did u get rid of it?