Twin Fantasy 2018

I'm still salty about Fantano giving this an 8. It's a strong 9 and we all know it.

Attached: 81c0NAeq46L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 106K)

it's a 4 sweetheart

yikes

Maybe a 5/10 at best guy. Also why do you care about what fagtano says lol. Sad

Shut the fuck up sweaty don't fucking hate on my boy Will Toledo

>likes car seat headrest
>cares about Fantano's ratings
Checks out. What are you 19? Jesus Christ... You're gonna look back at this point in your life someday once you've grown up and acquired some taste and you're gonna be so embarrassed.

>t. onions

2011 > 2018

original is a 8, 2018 is a 4

Original is a 9, 2018 is an 8

the 2018 version sounds like absolute trash compared to the original. If you prefer it you have even worse taste than the morons who think End of Evangelion is better than the show's ending.

WOAH 1 EXTRA POINT

what does evangelion have to do with twin fantasy isn't this the music board

The 2018 version is superior in every way lol.

>the 2011 version is better!!! It sounds like it was recorded in his bedroom omg. And also did you know Will wrote the lyrics in his car??? That’s where the band name came from!

What an absolute bitch you are.

Mirror to Mirror is a fucking masterpiece. 11/10. There was no reason to remake that album, other than Will Toledo was obliged to do so as a part of his contract with Matador Records.

Face to Face has some cool ideas, but overall is a worse version than the original. 7/10.

This

the remake is 7 or 8 at best
the original is 9 or 10

I love this album but i hate furfags, is it normal?

This album is good but a bit overlong and self indulgent, I'd say 7/10. I've listened to a bit of the original but desu if you have to suffer through the low quality it's probably not the 10/10 everyone else is going on about.

>being a pleb who can't appreciate lo-fi

Attached: 1346336568528.jpg (240x240, 9K)

There's appreciating lofi and there's listening to shit, this is the latter.

finally the true answer in this thread

is this what its like to be a monkey

I really do not understand the hype behind this album, it’s pretty boring by the numbers indie rock with some really cringe lyrics. Like yeah it’s got some unique melodies but he does absolutely nothing that hasn’t been done before. and yet you guys would legitimately call this a 9? Seriously? Idk about that man. Although then again I guess I’m talking about a person who is actually mad that a fantano rating wasn’t a single digit higher so maybe I’m wasting my time.

this

2011 is the definitive version imo but the 2018 rendition is often overlooked. 2018 has interesting ideas, and is a decent album in it's own right, but compared to 2011, it just doesn't hold up.

This

absolutely this