HHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4CA1481A-F01C-4D13-9130-8DC6819D5F1B.jpg (750x985, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9jAiNzszk
youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI
twitter.com/GranskningSve/status/1154043163285184517?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(((

Why did they release the faggot that started it? He's completely innocent just because he lost the fight? These loud little brown boys prove that Drake was a mistake.

god what a pussy country. if you tell someone 80 fucking times to leave you alone and he doesn't you should have the right to beat his ass

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9jAiNzszk

europeons are cucked, they worship bedouins

Silly Americans. Don't they know that Afghan refugees are a protected class in Sweden?

Attached: 6sg90a3hzvb31.png (500x383, 210K)

Time for Sweden to feel the full might of the US military.

Sweden is garbage.

Yuck a foreigner

Why didn't they just get a taxi?

Sweden will look like an Ottoman Empire territory in 30 years max

BASED sweden

Because the drivers don't speak English

the best deals folks, believe me

just bomb sweden A$AP

FYI this guy is a known schizophrenic who recently claimed Denzel Curry sacrificed XXXTentacion.

Attached: Asap Ricky.png (672x738, 399K)

lmao. He's forced to watch Swedish state propaganda

Attached: svt.png (500x398, 84K)

how fucking retarded do you have to be to have fame, money, everything and then still as an adult go ape mode and punch someone

I be that pretty mothafucka, Harlem's what I'm reppin'

Attached: ASAP Rocky.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Wtf

simpler times

He definitely just wanted to have the thrill of a street fight (where he felt he was justified) while having the safety net of his team around him. He had so many people with him and those sheltered Drake stans were itty bitty, Rocky didn't have to do a thing. He's always dumb but he feels REALLY dumb right now.

The sand nigger deserved it plus they were harassing rocky and his crew.

He's got a bodyguard for a reason....

and the sand nigger deserved it

being an intelligent adult who knows not to risk one's freedom and money means not just punching someone just because you get harassed. let your bodyguard handle it or basically anyone else but you

It's really simple. You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but not the ghetto out of the nigger

lol just seen the tmz video for the first time, asap rocky literally looks like a retarded monkey. punching someone on the ground with four other people. what a lowlife. i hope based sweden fucks him good

>"sissy pony"

>gets harassed
>does nothing about it
You really live a sheltered life right? Also rocky exposed the problem with muslim migrants in sweden, not to mention they harassed girls as they were following rocky.

Swedes went from raping and pillaging to being pussies about annoying faggots getting their ass beat

They were following and harassing him before

youtube.com/watch?v=m2OLIowzwQI

And? Just call the Swedish cops

swedish cops are pussies, hence this charge
Some places in america you could literally shoot that pussy no problem

Drugged up retards following you around is not a crime. He should've just let the bodyguard block their path and let Asap walk away. End of story.

Swedish cops regularily go into really bad areas and get stones thrown at them / their cars set on fire. I'm sure they could handle 2 malnutrioned migrants who weigh less than my girlfriend.

cant wait for this nigger die

That's messed up.

Now he's in jail lol

>rocky did absolutely nothing in the fight he just got shots in like a coward

listen i know that none of you incels from /pol/ have ever been in a fight... but when you're able to do this to someone you won the fight. he tossed him like a fucking ragdoll lol. you don't want to attack an athletic, tall black guy when you're 5'7" 120 lbs. stay on the internet and do your battles there

Attached: Seeyeah.jpg (728x546, 41K)

Harassment is a crime

Based /pol/ living in your head rent free!

>Swedish cops regularily go into really bad areas and get stones thrown at them / their cars set on fire.
police aren't allowed there. that's why that stuff happens. pretty much sweden has no laws if your a muslim.

BASED but the sand nigger do deserved it.

Actually half of /pol/ supported him (the other half was calling him a nigger) for exposing the problem with muslim migrants in Sweden.

Fixing the ghettos is a political issue, it's not a police issue, but they do go in there and fuck shit up on the regular.¨

You are wrong in everything you are saying, people from immigrant gangs get's locked up, and stripped of their citizenship all the time. Your head is filled with nonsense from /pol/ that has no actual relation to reality.

A lot of /pol/ is willing to embrace anyone if they help with the culture war
the other half just enjoy using slurs

I'd be willing to wager most of /pol/ isn't even white.

Again, let the bodyguard do his job and let Asap walk away. How hard is this to understand?

>suddenly Americans are realizing how the Swedish government has a loveboner for refugees and hate Americans

Attached: 1563845071899.png (380x430, 331K)

Why is your text green? Did you throw up on it after sniffing your gay boyfriend's butt? Homo

break the law, get prosectued. That's how it works in any civilized country. Migrant / negro thing has nothing do with it.

Harassment is a crime, where are you from if someone stalks you for a long time is allowed?

Why wasn't the sand nigger prosecuted for throwing his headphones on the bodyguard?

no but as of that time period he did and should have relied on his hired guards to deal with it. that being said he was justified and the whole situation is bullshit

Honestly, what' the point of having a bodyguard? It's to handle situations like this and he failed at his job.

this is the kind of uncreative generic edge that can only come from a newfag. you should make a joke, brand new little baby.

They were more of a crew (nigger mentality), so if you hit one of them, everyone will go on you.

the only sane post in this degenerate thread

Correct. Their system is so much better than the US.

get harassed/assaulted, stand your ground. thats how non betas deal with niggers and migrants

swedes are so progressive they're rewriting history to be more inclusive

FUCK YEAH
This just made my day the slightest bit better, knowing that retard is suffering and his equally retarded pathetic fucking fans are absolutely motherfucking S E E T H I N G
Bahahahahahaahaahahahah
Fuck that talentless fucking cunt, and fuck his little winy bitch loser fans too hahahahaha
Stop making threads about his ugly face though motherfucker

Yikes

You gonna post this in every thread?

Yeah you should see pictures of their pre-2016 meetups

You gonna let /pol/ live in your head rent free?

>this nigga called asap rocky a sissy pony
its like when my blacks call eachother reindeer hoes

And that means you can go ape mode freely?
No excuse.
It's all political grandstanding to help a nigger out in election times anyway, along with american's being shocked at a celebrity being treated like a criminal.
>b-but they were filthy refugees
yes and?

twitter.com/GranskningSve/status/1154043163285184517?s=19

Repost this, please.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-105331__01.jpg (1440x1536, 324K)

>let the bodyguard handle it
the muslim attacked the bodyguard and got btfu and his headphones broken, then him and his friend continued to follow harassing.

They literally proceeded to follow them around despite being told multiple times to fuck off.

So they were not in any danger at all

Why are there so many wacko ideologues on Yea Forums? Why are you even bringing /pol/ into this?

Attached: 1541750648625.png (399x322, 42K)

Tell me why they let the afghans go without consequences and

trump showing off those sick deal making skills again

Ferg is better than him anyway

How can Purrp be such a genius and such a lunatic at the same time?

and how can you be so sure that's not true?

Prioritizing this bullshit fight over stuff that actually matters just to set some kind of example?

this was gold, I'm so bummed I missed the one where purrp was roasting billie eilish

because they haven't done much, besides following Rocky around.

The procedure goes like this;

This is how things like this usually works out

>Rocky gets harassed by migrants
>Rocky calls the police
>Police tells migrants to fuck off
>If migrants fail to oblige then they will be taken care of by the police
>Problem solved

Followed and attacked him. They initiated the attack.

Be thankful the thread is still here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-122627.jpg (3120x1440, 167K)

The title of the video in question was: "ALL BLACK WOMEN IN 2019 ARE UNDERCOVER PROSTITUTES AND OPPURTUNIST".

Make of that what you will.

Yes, and their self defence was not proportional.

Self defence in Sweden works like this; you are allowed to use as much violence as required to avoid danger to your health.

Beating the shit out of someone who threw a pair of headphones on your doesnt comply to this.

Being "attacked" is not a free ticket to killing someone, it might be in America but Swedish justice system is different.

Explain why the afghans were let go with no allegation?

>ALL BLACK WOMEN IN 2019 ARE UNDERCOVER PROSTITUTES AND OPPURTUNIST
based

>Billie Eilish: Out of Africa
Fucking kek.

what do you want to charge them with?

Harrasment and assault.

assault for what, throwing headphones? No, not serious enough unless it hits someone in the head or something.

Harassment, again no. It's harassment if they keep it up multiple times despite being told by law-enforcement to fuck off. Rocky could have called the cops and that would have been the end of it.

You're obviously baiting with that not being considered assault.

>You really live a sheltered life right?
Tough guys like you deserve to be locked up. Any assault aimed at someone else’s head should be considered attempted murder..

unless it hit some sensitive parts then it's too mild. I can actually read the Swedish Brottsbalk and look at examples of mild assault, but somehow I doubt you polfags have the same ability.

imagine thinking theyre innocent

Attached: asap rocky assault.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>drunk Swedens
God bless Purrp

That poor poor imigrant, sweeden dont like people fucking with them

He ironically did nothing wrong.

Here's an example of mild assault as judged by the Swedish Supreme Court;

A mother hitting her son multiple times using a kitchen tool as weapon, resulting in bruises and pain. (Free translation by me)

Do you think whoever got headphones on him will experience bruises and pain? Probably not right.

Stockholm has so many problems with foreigners and now our retarded system sees fit to take it out on an American rapper who did what every fucking person in this goddamn city wishes they could do.
Everyone in this city dreams of curbstomping scumbags like those kids.

He's 100% getting convicted and sentenced.

Reminder that migrants in Sweden rape and assault native swedes on the daily and nothing of consequence occurs to them.

i feel that nigger, you have no idea of how annoying that is holy shit

i've also had a muzzie cunt harassing me, it followed me in couple of different days, and
in situations like these you're basically held hostage cause if you try something other people may want to make it about you

cringe. kys.

based

HAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
Sandniggers win yet again, I SAY PRAISE YOU SAY ALLAH!

Rocky confirmed for Def Jam 4.

Is this what Sweden is like or just a one off situation?

One off situation. As a native I never get harassed. Unless you visit ghetto-areas at night nothing's gonna happen.

>Stockholm has so many problems with foreigners

we do? Since when?

Seems to like they are staying in Tensta, Rinkeby, Skärholmen and Fittja and shooting each other. I never see them and they don't bother me.