Mr. Albini you’re gonna have to come with me

Attached: EC635EA6-E373-484B-B435-FA6DAFAF616A.jpg (394x709, 38K)

How many times a week do you think he has this exact nightmare?

what is up with big macs and steve albini/bigblack? what this meme referencing?

big mac - songs about enjoying

I think I ate your big mac

For less than the cost of a Big Mac, fries and a Coke, you can buy a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef, which you will enjoy much more

Away from me with thine poor food selection,
for roast beef and cheese is divine perfection,
your McDonald's fare twas an expensive bore,
but my deli sandwich I've enjoyed much more.

Attached: quote-for-less-than-the-cost-of-a-big-mac-fries-and-a-coke-you-can-buy-a-loaf-of-fresh-bread-steve-a (850x400, 72K)

Should have been "songs about eating"

Someone make a photoshop of Steve stuck inside a McDonald Land ballpit with a miserable look on his face

i bet that burger cop is gay as hell. i bet if i sucked his dick and fucked him he would cum all inside my ass. amazing that the left gets away this shit

is that an actual quote? source?

or is it miss-attributed/from a wonky quote bot thing?

>being this fucking new
go away

it’s a quote, steve doesn’t understand fast food and thinks i’m gong to walk around with a loaf of bread and some cold cuts in my pocket

is he autistic? not in an insulting way, like is he actually on the spectrum?

>has eaten so much fast food that he has forgotten how sandwiches work
Anyone who thinks Steve is wrong is fucking retarded.

Please tell us about a memorable experience you have had in a restraunt.
>if by "restraunt" you mean "restaurant," then I can relay the following two anecdotes.

A: Bob Weston, his squeeze Carter Nicole Launt, their friend Tara and I were eating at one of Chicago's many Greek bistros. One specific busboy/water glass filler/greasy little man-of-perplexing ethnicity made it a point of brushing Nicole's boob or shoulder when he refilled her water glass (which he did about every 22 seconds). She noticed and we all watched him do it. Then I noticed that he was turning his body in such a way that his actual pecker was what was rubbing her as he leaned over. I didn't say anything, so they're reading about it for the first time.

Attached: steve on piero scaruffi.png (850x400, 239K)

He does show strong sperg traits - but most likely coupled with comorbid antisocial personality disorder/sociopathic characteristics as well.

Has anyone done any studies on him/interviews/biographies to really back this up? and has steve ever confirmed of having autism/commented on speculation of him being an autist?

Here's another actual quote from him
>Toast is bread made delicious and useful. Un-toasted bread is okay for children's sandwiches and sopping up barbecue sauce, but for pretty much all other uses, toast is better than bread. An exception is when the bread is fresh from the oven, piping hot, with butter melting all over it. Then it's fantastic, but I would argue that bread fresh out of the oven is a kind of toast. Because I'm an asshole and I refuse to be wrong about something.

i’m not walking down the street with a loaf of fresh bread just because I got hungry while I was out

There might be some decent video of his poker matches.

Attached: steve-albini-behind-the-felt.jpg (1710x910, 166K)

Remember that retarded joke he told in the pixies documentary something to do with a guy with bees in his shoe or something. Made no fucking sense.

I'm watching one video. He does have that sorta flat style of speech that is sorta stuttery that is bit spergy(?)

Visually and verbally pleasing.

no which documentary was it i’m going to try and find it

oh shi-

Attached: steve albini-bigmac.png (332x313, 180K)

>he needs food the moment he gets hungry
>he goes to fast food every time he gets hungry while outside
>he doesn’t plan when he’s eating his meals every day
>he doesn’t make his own food
Ask me how I know you’re a fatass

I thought he said he's autistic himself? Was I just mixing him up with someone else?

He did?

Source? I'm curious.

If I remember - Aphex Twin, Squarepusher and Rivers Cuomo are also spergs/autists and may have confirmed it themselves btw.

Loud quiet loud I think it might’ve been a deleted scene in the dvd extras come to think of it

>implying

I don't have a source, it's just something I thought I read him say. May be wrong.

I know Numan has aspergers tho.

i got banned again

Attached: babusic.png (710x599, 97K)

>roast beef and cheese
Roast beef OR cheese, get that shit right. This retard knows you can't have both for less than the cost of a Big Mac

desu this is based

Not him but he's right. You're not going to go out with plates & utensils, shop for bread and meat, and find someplace to put it together for less than the time and money it would cost to simply swing by McDonalds and grab a Big Mac to eat in your car. The shit Albini is saying is stupid.

based dubs

toast is brittle, disgusting garbage

based and accurate