AMA

Attached: selfie.png (428x486, 353K)

why did you do it?

Attached: AA52AD7B-50C4-4610-AF03-C713F8D62DC2.png (1334x750, 1.79M)

I was young and sexually frustrated.

How are you?

Scared.

tom york

thom

why is your music so bad

thanks

you ever think about not looking like a bug eyed Yoda?

hi tom :))

Can I have 10 bucks?

you are loved thom. any ideas for the next radiohead album? i know you probably have no interest in this - but it would be cool to see you guys do more songs like fake plastic trees and fade out from the bends. maybe the bends mixed with a moon shaped pool or something, i think that would be nice.

We have some cool material but I dont want to make an album like another album. I was in a different place during them eras. But we plan on doing things with some old material.

yeah i figured, I always liked that you guys aren't afraid of trying new things, really liked the last solo LP of yours, my favourite yet. hoping the next RH album will be another great one, have a good day thom.

thoughts on donald trump?

What did you mean by this?

Attached: f.jpg (784x502, 81K)

kek

A mess.
Boris is going to further ruin the country

what do you think of the morrissey situation

It's unfortunate.

what are your thoughts on The Flaming Lips

OK here's the real important question:
Thoughts on Billie Eilish?

so LONELY AND HORNYYYYYY

Fan of her. Daughter got me into her. She's better than the pop girls on these days.

I bet it's actually him too.

Did you ever beat up David Mitchell at school?

hi thom. which new artists do you think deserve more attention than they're currently getting?

If i met you in person and politely asked you for a kiss, would you do it?

I dislike being talked to by fans in general. I appreciate your a fan but Im a person to.

Anima fucking sucked, get the fuck off of this board, cunt.

This failed. Il do another reddit ama.

hope your happy.

thom yorke, or some say thosm.

Attached: 1562207167218.jpg (828x821, 687K)

In an interview for Amnesiac, you said that How to Disappear completely was your favourite Radiohead song, has your opinion changed in the last 18 years?

What's your favourite meme?

Have you seen that one Yea Forums post where a guy says he has a dream that Radiohead's 10th album is called Radio Head? You have to call it Radio Head please.