I want to get into radiohead. which album should i start with?

i want to get into radiohead. which album should i start with?

Attached: BE9B0154-A4E5-4093-83DB-3324B4136115.jpg (589x442, 36K)

Creep is their only good song.

Dont

The Bends and just go chronologically

Go in order, but skip Pablo Honey. Start with the Bends, then Ok Computer, Kid A, and so forth. I feel like its best to see their progression to get more context on their later albums.

They only made 2 good albums which came out in 2000 and 2001

ok thanks

if you have a lot of time and wanna do it right start with bends and work chronologically through each album.

>Pablo Honey
you can never listen to this ever and still consider yourself a serious radiohead fan

>The Bends
get an idea of the band before they even really got started though

>OK Computer
probably the best entry point in ways.

>Kid A
&
>Amnesiac
these were released in quick succession materila that was recorded at the same time and people were very confused at the time, retrospectively kid a deemed a landmark album but strangely amnesiac is rarely mentioned. anyways I think it would be impossible to start with these albums but highly rewarding if you already become obsessed with OK computer

all these are very fantastic:
>Hail to the Thief
>In Rainbows
>The King of Limbs
>A Moon Shaped Pool
I just spent so much of my youth listening to OK computer + kid a + amnesiac that I go to these 4 albums when I want ot listen to the band

my problem is that it’s very hard for me to get into new music. i have to listen to an album on repeat for a very long time before i start actually enjoying it. this has resulted in my taste being very limited, i mostly listen to the same 3 or 4 albums and that’s it. so if i’m going to branch out, i really want the album i choose to be top notch so that the effort is worth it. having said that, i think i’ll go with OK Computer

start with OK Computer and Amnesiac

pablo honey is better than the bends

Attached: file.png (804x355, 147K)

> scaruffifag
fuck off and go back to your general

cope

Amnesiac is definitely not what your should start with. I love the album, but this guy just said he isn't very eclectic.

From what I now know from , you should probably start with Ok Computer, then In Rainbows, Kid A, The Bends, then A Moon Shaped Pool. After that, listen to Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, and the King of Limbs in any order, as those are the least accessible.

kid a
aka
the only good one

>you can never listen to this ever and still consider yourself a serious radiohead fan
God this is why I hate Radiohead fans so fucking much.

Its a horrible album though, most people agree that it doesn't represent the band in the slightest.

based

Don't listen to these pseuds
Listen to Pablo Honey and be ready for the a great brit rock album which doesnt sound like it's Radiohead's.

But remember, it is Not a Radiohead album, or else you will be disappointed pike these fucks

with the first one you dummy

Here's the thing about Radiohead: Pretentiousness.
Radiohead fans are the worst for it, the band are pretentious too but at least it usually works in their favour.

Listen to me.

>Pablo Honey is a good alternative rock album, people only bash on it because Radiohead have progressed so much since then. The best tracks for me are You, Creep, Thinking About You, Anyone Can Play Guitar, and Blowout.

>The Bends is probably my 2nd favourite Radiohead album, most people would shake their heads at that statement but once again, it's because of pretentiousness. It's an amazing 90s Rock album. My favourite tracks are Fake Plastic Trees, Just, Planet Telex, High and Dry, and My Iron Lung

>OK Computer is regarded as one of their masterpieces, probably my favourite Radiohead album. Best tracks for me are Climbing Up The Walls, Let Down, No Surprises, and Exit Music

>Kid A is overrated to me personally, but How To Disappear Completely, Idioteque, and Motion Picture Soundtrack are my favourite.

>Hail To The--

Actually, you know what, just start from the beginning and work your way through, but my favourites are OK Computer, The Bends, A Moon Shaped Pool, Hail To The Thief, and In Rainbows.

Good Luck OP.
musicmp3.ru is a good place to listen to full albums for free without having to download anything. Just type in Radiohead, let us know what you think

Attached: C7794094-DF12-4647-A3E6-C7A83B5C1A52-2116-000004B26F9D10F4.gif (334x251, 2.77M)

>Pablo Honey better than The Bends?

>Amnesiac better than Kid A?

In what universe is this true?

the first one is questionable but if you don't like Amnesiac you're a huge pleb

Attached: radiohead_bends.jpg (2048x2048, 160K)

The King Of Limbs
Arthoes love that
So do I

King of Limbs is the only good one

Attached: Radiohead_into.jpg (2168x1248, 225K)

amnesiac is good but not better than kid a.

it is better though