Now obviously there's been music made by transwomen like Sophie, Arca, Macintosh Plus and G.L.O.S.S...

Now obviously there's been music made by transwomen like Sophie, Arca, Macintosh Plus and G.L.O.S.S., but is there any music by trans men?

Attached: ouq079jwysa31.jpg (768x768, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFfy0dMKIi8
thisamericanlife.org/220/testosterone
youtu.be/u3K6_89Ee4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skylar Kergil.
I don't know who that is because I just looked it up.

the only one i can think of is taylor mulitz from priests and flasher (though he left priests and the new album without him was shit)

women can't make music, even the ones that want to be men

trans"women" can make music because they're men. trans"men" can't because they're women

Glad not everyone on Yea Forums is a tranny supporting faggot. Get fucked leftards.

>trans men

you mean women?

Girlpool

I don't fuck with niggas who think they broads, only know how to be one way, that's the right wing attack dog.

Yikes!

>huhuhuhuhuh i responded to everyone, now what?
>yikes
Seethe and cringe

Cope and seethe and have sex and dilate

that's a metaphor for life my guy
everyone has to do that shit,
cuz life's a bitch and then you die

Attached: comic.jpg (1400x990, 196K)

>Ahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaa le amount a person is off da ground das funny xxxDDDDDDDD

Post height

>damage control
Pathetic. Keep seething and replying though, it's amusing.

I know this is a meme but there is a tendency for a lot of FTM dudes to become redpilled as they begin to pass more

Dilate and cope
Cringe and bluepilled
Ass and titties

Lose weight

Oof, yikes

Based and redpilled
Cope

Oof, cringe

Yes

Liberals OWNED!

what happened to your crooked teethed fat girlfriend

shut the fuck up montie
werent you unironically a rubio supporting neocon or some shit?
thats even worse than the unironic "trigger the libs" retards

No, women arent clever.

OP pic is LittleSunBoy btw

Lower Dens

Meryn Cadell of Sweater Song 90s fame, but he had not yet transitioned when he released most of his music
youtube.com/watch?v=JFfy0dMKIi8

>discounting vektroid for just her macintosh plus project

Definitely. Listen to the episode of This Ameican Life about testosterone. Very eye opening. It has a lot of stories of FTM's having their whole world view change.
thisamericanlife.org/220/testosterone

Schmekel is made up of Jewish transmen

i'm discounting vektroid because she makes boring shit and looks like rocky dennis

>being disrespectful to a trans person just because you think differently from them
mad cringe

This, girl from Lower Dens recently made a Facebook post saying everyone in the band uses he/him pronouns, so I'm assuming she now identifies as a man

Maybe one of the girls from Le Tigre too? Idk, the one with the boyish looking face and the thin moustache

Dilate and cope as well

Dorian Electra is pretty entertaining, musically, lyrically and aesthetically
Good pop, so far
Haven't actually listened to the album released on the 17th yet, could go either way
Not exactly revolutionary, but I enjoy it
youtu.be/u3K6_89Ee4U

Trans men... have you ever seen one who adopted actually male behavior? No. They're still bitches at the core. More feminine than the gayest man. That is why it's a mental disorder.

no hate or anything for them though