Adam22

I see this guy every day, what should I do? Let me know

Attached: adam22-reportedly-targeted-by-another-armed-robber.png (680x440, 386K)

Ask him on a date if you want, why ask us what you should do

fuck i hate this slimy clout chasing zoomer wannabe boomer
the most annoying eceleb i can think of and also a disgusting pedo piece of shit

tell him he looks like kenny beats

>pedo
go on..

used to have a personal blog or some shit where he bragged about having sex with underage girls among other things

>If statutory rape is wrong I didn't wanna be right
adam22

Picked Lary and Lucha to host his irl streams instead of Hampton Brandon. Fat L

lol

Change your routine

baller like an elf but i got no jumper

honestly? based

Ask him what a 40 year old dude is doing clout chasing and hanging around a bunch of teenagers

I feel absolute ashamed that I know exactly who you're talking about.

I wish the feds would arrest Paul already so the community can finally die.

He's in his 40s? Lmao

He did it all for the culture

>be scene organizer
>wake up from drug induced haze
>everyone is 20+ years younger than you
it has to be kind of messed up, but he is rich.

Call the police and get them to back trace him.

SO YOU TRY TO ROB ME ON STREAM OR SCREW LENA THE PLUG AGAIN, YOU'LL BE ARRESTED! END OF CONVERSATION!

KEK I'm ashamed too. I still check in from time to time on streams but close them within five minutes.

But seriously. What a fucking retard. All he had to do was to keep up the momentum from the RV trips and he managed to fucked it all up. He could have been 40k andy right now going on RV trip 5: European Tour. What a loss.

I feel bad that hes boring and all his fans turned against him meanwhile boring normies on twitch get 20k viewers doing nothing and there's nothing to watch to combat them anymore

He might've been a nobody in the rap without XXX. He lied to labels claiming that Adam was his manager so that he can have more opportunities opened up

Mid 30s, he's a millennial.

I really missed that spontaneous "anything can happen" feel to the streams. It felt like a gritty 24/7 bootleg reality TV show you can't get anywhere else. It was so addicting. The community was so alive and fun. Now it's pretty much over. It's probably never going to be repeated again.

Attached: dum.png (657x527, 63K)

it was destined to fail, it's california after all. once paul got famous his ego got the best of him. he eventually just got surrounded by a bunch of yes men who are only around him to plug their own streams and social medias in his stream. he very likely got hooked on cocaine and started fucking women that likely wouldnt have cared about him had it not been for his fame just to feed his ego some more. He basically tried to live like a rockstar who didn't adapt to his environment. It didn't help that a huge chunk of the people that he was surrounded by were the type of literal trash that you sometimes see Adam22 interview. The mansion project failing was the nail in the coffin. Say what you want about ecelebs, but paul's streams were a very rag-tag project that was a refreshing change of pace from the super calculated vlogger thot shit.

Honestly? Slit your throat open