Goblin is overhated The lyrics are are edgy as fuck, but they're fucking clever...

Goblin is overhated The lyrics are are edgy as fuck, but they're fucking clever. I don't get this will only be known as edgy garbage to be dismissed when Eminem was just as edgy.

Attached: Goblindeluxeedition.jpg (300x300, 41K)

I bought tube socks from american apparel after listening to this.
I should kill my self.

Because unlike Tyler Eminem is a hipster, and old school rap fans hate hipsters as they are opposite demographics.

this is a good album

ok but nigga did you listen to bitch suck dick or boppin bitch, that shit was unacceptable. bastard>goblin

Goblin>Igor

Fuck Tyler, Fuck Fantano, and Fuck Yea Forums

Attached: C7794094-DF12-4647-A3E6-C7A83B5C1A52-2116-000004B26F9D10F4.gif (334x251, 2.77M)

Those tracks were hype as fuck. One thing you can not call them is boring.

ok

Attached: optimal lyricism.png (659x860, 76K)

Those were meant to be bad though, they were satire

why are you leaking passages from the Bible 2 wtf dude we have talked about this

Bastard was better but I always thought Goblin was a good followup.

>jokes on you i was only pretending to be retarded

The album is s*yboy filter

Old Tyler>New Tyler

Cherry Bomb > Bastard > Goblin > Igor > Flower Boy

What about Wolf?

Goblin>Wolf>Bastard>Flowerboy>CherryBomb>Igor

Oops it's inbetween Goblin and Igor

This with Wolf as 2nd place. Buffalo is the best song he ever made.

Flower boy > Wolf > Cherry Bomb > Bastard IGOR > Goblin > The Grinch EP for some reason

>Buffalo is the best song he ever made.
Fucking this, the first three tracks on Cherry Bomb cement him in legendary status

This with Wolf after Bastard

the beats on this album fucking blow, left brain is a fucking hack, tyler didn't get in his bag production wise until wolf and the only good songs on this album are the singles and analog. this shit SUCKS man.