Yea I'm thinking this is their best album yet

Yea I'm thinking this is their best album yet

Attached: year of the snitch.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

Correct
YOTS>Steroids>TMS>NOTM>BP>JD>ExM>GP>NLDW

Shitposter Death Grips is best grips

It's their most sonically detailed and unique sounded album. But when I go for a Death Grips album I would pick from the more abrasive ones.

what does this board have against NLDW, am i pleb for having it as my favourite?

it's still good, it was mindblowing when it first came out. it has just been surpassed by every dg album that came out since.

true, this is their least "death grips sounding" album

I think you can make an argument for all of them being the best (except fashion week fuck that album) but it's definitly one of my favorites

Yea Forums's consensus on death grips is usually retarded. i remember during the YOTS release cycle, everyone on Yea Forums was constantly shitting on bottomless pit, calling it fantanocore and the worst DG album. After YOTS came out, people liked it again. People on Yea Forums were also saying that YOTS was gonna suck ass when the singles were coming out. I remember lots of anons were saying streaky was a basic bitch pop song. Then when the tracklist for YOTS was revealed it was considered a huge deal that the album was only 37 minutes despite it only being 4 minutes shorter than TMS.

>Just another clueless faggot
>Bound and gagged by fear
>Too pathetic to be tragic
>Get that shit outta here
What did Mr. Ride mean by this?

NLDW>all

reminds me of ye, Yea Forums loved it when it came out and now everyone seems to talk shit about it

i love every death grips album and I can only get into a few tracks on this what's wrong with me fellows

based

disappointed

wtf this is easily death grips worst project to date, NoTM is better then this and GP is better as well

is there some sort of meme on Yea Forums where we act and pretend this is the best DG album?

it’s a total snoozer and you can tell DG just accepted the fact that they are a meme now and don’t give a shit about music anymore

trash album haven’t even bothered to listen to it again

even bottomless pit was less shit then this one

Exmilitary > YOTS > NOTM > GP > TMS > BP > JD > NLDW > Steroids > Gmail

Based. NLDW is their most entertaining album IMO, with actual coherent song structures.

gmail and the restraining orders is their best yet

BASED!!!!! NLDW is such a precise and clean cut calculated sound and now death grips is just vree vrooo shit shoegaze trash

no you're dangerously based
NLDW and NOTM are their objective peaks

it's literally just a noise salad for 20 minutes

I honestly still hate both this and Bottomless Pit
also The Money Store is overrated dogshit with like 4 or 5 good songs and a ton of completely disposable forgettable filler.

Fantano and the mainstream DG fanbase are retards and hold up the worst albums as the best ones.

>dislike no love deep web
>love government plates
I guess I just have bad taste

I don't know man I mean steroids exists but

sage

Jenny Death>Exmilitary>Government Plates=No Love Deep Web>Niggas On The Moon=Steroids>>The Money Store>>>Bottomless Pit>Year of the Snitch>Fashion Week

you're really gonna dismiss jenny death here

>It's their most sonically detailed and unique sounded album.
that's actually Government Plates

People should still shit on Bottomless Pit for being boring, creatively bankrupt, phoned in, and boring.
People should shit on Year of the Snitch for the same.

based

i really don't like death grips but year of the snitch is pretty good too my ears, my favorite of theirs

ExMil>TMS>DG>BP>NLDW>YOTS>FW>TPTB

cute bait post

ExMil/ TPTB > TMS > GP > BP > GatRO > Steroids > NLDW

it's not bait, im just a pleb thats all

It drags in the middle

I love everything about it but it's very flat sounding. it doesn't kick like their other albums. weird mastering job.

Nothing pleb about this. Exmilitary is by far their best, and while I'm not 1:1 with you here, this is some decent taste.

I'd say NoTM deserves a higher place, but not JD. Also YOTS in last, but still, overall not a bad pick. Exmilitary is their best, that is most important.