I really like this album, the first song is amazing. Hope to see more from this band

I really like this album, the first song is amazing. Hope to see more from this band

(album is weatherday - come in)

Attached: a0151687412_10.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

Easily my AOTY
I need more from Weatherday

Artist is also a cute gay boy. Which is nice.

Attached: D7wibf_W0AAzWWI.jpg (1819x1936, 201K)

Stop promoting your shitty music

Not the artist or the other person retard.

Attached: Fuckuanon.png (394x121, 22K)

Imagine having all recorded music at your fingertips and choosing to listen to this. You can't win with taste like this

Enlighten me on your patrician taste then.

I'm not playing this game

Pussy

kek why don't we just focus on this album, why does it always come to show me your taste

Still not seeing any albums posted user. What are you afraid of getting mocked on a chinese message board for your music taste?

thats a dude? likes like a girl lole
still cute!

I thought we could talk about why this album isn't good but here I made a 3x3, there are many I could exchange for other records here but I didn't want to spend all day on a chart

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-12-01-11-32.png (1198x1195, 1.54M)

not even the guy your arguing with but you legit just took a bunch of critically claimed artists and then put their "album nobody talks about" to look like you have out there taste

>Posting boomer music
Get with the times grandpa. How about you listen to something from the present day?

>I don't know the albums so here's what you did
>Because nothings very interesting. I do listen to some modern stuff but nothing really strikes me

>All modern music sucks, my boomer music is so much better
Kill yourself

The only two albums here worth anything here are Desertshore and The Second Annual Report.

that's okay, keep listening to your poorly mixed lo fi emo pop that sounds the same as countless other artists
You're missing out on Lorca and Melody

imagine coming to a thread to shit on an album and say "hey ur music sucks dick listen to MY music" i remember why i dont go on this shit board

I said let's talk about this album but OP insisted that I post my favorites. It's okay though, keep seething that no one's talking about the terrible album that you like

>Literally only listens to boomer music
>You faggots all listen to the same shit
Logic

Is this what Bianca listened to when her throat was being slit?

grossly misrepresenting what someone is saying is not an argument. and the reasoning behind it doesnt even make sense because if i didn't know the albums why would i feel obligated to call you out on your pseudo-intellectuality especially when i wasn't in the conversation originally

I never said that you all listen to the same shit work on your reading comprehension. Oh yes, every artists active before 1990 sounds exactly the same. Unironically stop pretending that you enjoy music.

Because 5 of the records are the artists most popular work, while the others are great albums. Keep seething.

i would've beheaded myself kek

im the OP you fucking tard

>Calls all modern music uninteresting
You heavily implied that it was all bland same old shit tho. As for sounding the same, no, the comment was meant for you being a faggot who refuses to expand their musical taste by enjoying new genres cause it's not my boomer music.

You have to be over 18 to post on 4channel

potential is there
just needs to learn to play instruments

Have sex

and mix

Very much so. We need more cute gay boys making good music. The era when cute gay boys dominate music will come someday.

Are you a cute gay boy?

Attached: Cute.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Maybe if they actually made good music

I'm a transnigger in a bone thugs cover band

based chart lad

This honestly is becoming my AOTY. I've hardly been able to listen to anything else since hearing it a week or so ago.

Also the fact this was all recorded on a headphone mic still astounds me.

I also think its really good

Alright I'm gonna look it up. It better not be faggy

it sounds like early 2000s emo but horrible quality. I wasted 1 minute of my life

this but ironically

damn, they cute af
more pix of them pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Sputnik Sweetheart is pretty epic

Wow, this is garbage.
It's like the guy tried to go for a "lo-fi" approach but ended up just making an album with shit audio quality. His voice also sounds like ass.

what did he mean by this?