Band tees are cool and you’ll never convince me otherwise

band tees are cool and you’ll never convince me otherwise

Attached: 70662D76-E7C3-40B4-B2ED-3307CBFC4690.png (850x1040, 848K)

When I was a teen-early 20s I wore nothing but band t's, then for a while I didn't like it and stopped, now I wear them a lot again

27 here. All I have are one Burzum and one Isengard tee. Rest of the time I wear rugby shirts mostly.

okay nerd

>wearing a shirt
you're never gonna make it

only 20 something tryhard failson dorks majoring in business who browse reddit and wear basic dress shirts/pants every day think band shirts aren't cool

i agree they're just expensive. $20 for a t-shirt? lol no thanks. i can buy 5 shirts for that price at the thrift store. all i really is need something that covers my chest.

Lol @ reddit malefashionadvice, when I was a teenager I asked those fags for advice. The most milquetoast white bread accountant shit, and they always said "bro don't wear band shirts you'll look like a teenager and girls won't like it". I said fuck that, and I actually got a girl's number because of my Black Flag shirt.

should I cop or not?

Attached: BB4566FC-0805-4FE9-B2B5-4CADB5D9A82A.jpg (720x1081, 146K)

Rock on love!

Attached: Luna_jamming.png (630x775, 334K)

those dudes are just coping dorks who think the reason they dont get pussy is because of their clothes

get the robert kardashian one but ya

Because of you, I just bought one. The last time I wore a band shirt was when Obama just started his second term.

Attached: 6270.jpg (720x720, 34K)

Album artwork shirts are cool too.

It depends on the shirt design. Some metal shirt with those stupid wordmark logos (you know what I mean) and names like Assault Omega Death or whatever looks dumb, but a tasteful band shirt is perfectly numb.

Half the people that wear them are posers

those metal ones are the coolest actually. the over the top design and lettering make them a cool piece

Which one did you buy?

nice. i made this thread because I bought a cure tee shirt. I wanted another tye dye band tee but couldn’t find one I liked, so I’ll probably end up making my own

I only forgive Miles because I still love her deep down, ever so much.

Attached: miley-cyrus-iron-maiden-shirt-gym-04.jpg (976x1222, 264K)

Attached: misfits-rock-t-shirt-e1469993100751.jpg (800x733, 62K)

The only way someone can rock Jem merch is if it's Misfits shit.

Yea I like them. I print my own though.

would you wear this?

Attached: dk18imp.jpg (443x576, 27K)

Band tees are good if they go with the rest of your fit, some bands have never made decent merch in their life, thinking of King Gizzard here, I like them but they have the ugliest shirt designs ever.
Favourite band tee is probably this one, goes with the rest of my standard fit of black jeans, jacket and doc martens

Attached: P6.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Does it come with a söylent bevvie?

yeah probably, in the same way somebody right-wing might wear a MAGA hat. yeah, it might piss some people off, but that's the point. also if i actually listened to the Dead Kennedys.

What percent of folks that wear Joy Division t-shirts have heard a song other than Love Will Tear Us Apart?

King Gizzard makes some pretty great merch what are you on?
Also the microtonal banana shirts are pretty cool too

Attached: KINGGIZZARD_CYBORGIE_BLACK_T_grande.png (600x600, 361K)

C'mon this is a nice tee

Attached: gizzfest-mexico-tshirt-gold_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 368K)

is that a God Ween Satan helmet

desu i kinda wanna snag pic related before it sells out.

Attached: bdn-ts.jpg (900x1200, 263K)

Upvoted!

I have this shirt but it's too big for me

Attached: closer.jpg (560x547, 20K)

everybody will know you're a poser then

i just really like Bosse-De-Nage man.

reminder that this is a promotion for a song released in 2001 and refers to actual neo-nazi authoritarians like the Dead Kennedys regularly wrote songs lampooning, rather than anyone right of your views like modern """liberals""" call nazis

i'm gonna assuming you're implying that neo-liberals aren't liberals, which i wholeheartedly agree with.

I want the murder of the universe tee but shipping is too expensive. I ended up redbubbling a couple of em.

poe's law and all but yes, that is what I was implying.
I can't understand how anyone involved in the punk movement when the Dead Kennedys were active could be a neolib yet they still exist

I pretty much only own bamd shirts. What else wpuld be acceptable to wear? Like a button down? Do those go with jeans?

anything can go with anything if you have good bone structure like myself. or at least that's the excuse i use for wearing joggers, button-downs with the collar lightly-popped and a baseball cap.

I have this shirt, but something about it gives me some Blood On the Dance Floor rawr xD vibes which makes me not want to wear it.
But it's still a pretty neat shirt so I wear it occasionally

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (914x1000, 446K)

Jackie lynn thomas is a dyke now

Attached: A31FE934-A715-487D-8C4C-08EBDEC7B20B.jpg (960x909, 65K)

Pretty much every metalcore/Hot Topic/scene band's merch looked like this shit in the mid-late 2000s

Lel yeah, I have a few of these. Dan mumfoord is the dude who always draws in this style

with a maga hat or nazi armband just to confuse people, yes.

Essential comp sci virgin core.

I feel like I've seen you on /fa/ talking about rugby shirts

and that’s a good thing!

Attached: 7512C560-AC9C-49FB-A3A3-043067C0AB8E.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

when I go to shows I try to only buy the weird/colorful shit. It works for me. (not me in pic, sry lads)

^^

Attached: P6.jpg (480x480, 56K)

dope shirt but you can only wear if you are the buffest mf in a mile

>I have this shirt, but something about it gives me some Blood On the Dance Floor rawr xD vibes which makes me not want to wear it.
Ha. Guess I'm hitting a bit of midlife crisis. I honestly miss those colorful designs. Lots of nostalgia and good memories.
Took pic related from my wife. She was thinking about throwing it away (scene phase is over I guess). Wearing it feels a bit weird sometimes (not much grown ass dudes that are still into deathcore here), but I love those metalcore/deathcore designs anyway.

Attached: full_92dcdb8590b8c48af70778076bc8ac7f.jpg (1200x1381, 627K)

Too bad every band with a nice shirt in this style are pussies.

I'm legit autistic and believe music shouldn't be used as a fashion accessory. I only wear blank shirts, the only piece of cloth that I own with anything printed on it is my lab coat and an ed reed ravens jersey.