What should I expect of this album? about to give it a listen for the first time

what should I expect of this album? about to give it a listen for the first time

Attached: mgmt.jpg (220x220, 13K)

expect to hear a selly-est wattd field

L O U D

6 fucking years, let the m33m die with grace

james is always welcome on Yea Forums

its good, more similar to their early demo tapes but not as popular due to the lack of #bangers

For me, it’s Me and Michael.

I think it's a pretty good album, A Good Sadness is underrated af

i really liked the third song so far, the rest is alright. IT's mixed and compressed ini a kind of weird way but it's interesting

also, I love you too, death sounds like something off of Feels by anco to me

Low-key the best MGMT album although you will be called a contrarian for saying that. It's more experimental and unique in its sound than Congratulations (which I would say is overall a more polished album)

I wouldn't say it's my favorite after my first listen but I didn't hate it like everybody else seemed to. it was alright for me

>wattd

Hi

Just wait until weird snippets of melodies start coming to you in your dreams

that already happens often to me, just not with these songs. Guess I can look forward to that now

hi

This completely. Things like the harmonica breakdown in Orphan of Fortunes or that undefinably grand crescendo in A Good Sadness linger with you

IF I DON'T FEEL RIGHT
POLISHING OFF THE SAND
LAY BY ME
AND WE'LL ERODE
AS SWIFTLY AS WE CAN
INTO TWILIGHT

Orphan of Fortune is honestly the best MGMT song imo. Even better than Metanoia or Siberian Breaks. That moment you're talking about kills me every time, I gotta crank it to max

Cheers bro, just put it on. I got the lyrics partly wrong (gently as we can) but I haven't listened to it in honestly at least a year so that's gotta be a testament to its staying power. Have a good night. It's my birthday and it's been kinda shitty but this is a kinda cool way to end it

happy birthday user we love you

Genuinely ahead of its times. Filters plebs.