ITT: artists that are probably smarter than they present

ITT: artists that are probably smarter than they present

Attached: nicki-minaj-1.jpg (618x410, 82K)

I've jerked off to the music video for Anaconda multiple times

Despite the vapid persona she puts on, I get more psycho than stupid vibes from her. Like a manipulative, narcissistic kind of thing

Attached: 09-ariana-grande.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 50K)

Dan taught her well

wasnt she originally a white woman?

Same, also jerked off to the Chun Li video dozens of times.

Attached: E6E81D9D-2733-48F8-9A3B-98EB3E66EAAF.gif (500x352, 902K)

reminder kesha has a recorded IQ of 184

Attached: C2478CF9-8450-4A75-9BB1-AC26585E5E28.jpg (650x650, 29K)

I wouldn't say she hides it.

Obligatory

Attached: 9BBA6823-87FE-4F0C-BDC3-8A9C02CF2330.png (724x488, 441K)

trap philosopher

Is he a genius?

Attached: D30A4E03-E416-47EF-8F22-9F00FA528909.jpg (500x384, 88K)

Attached: 0-fjPfpE48upQRi6QH.jpg (500x279, 43K)

>Chun-Li
I'm still upset over how much of a massive disappointment that song was, even if it was still kinda alright.

But yeah, I'd do many, many things to Nicki Minaj.

Attached: CC2CBE8E-F16A-40EA-BEE6-C4681CA284AE.jpg (250x250, 19K)

True, but he’s also not as smart as he thinks he is

Attached: Lorde (2017).jpg (710x473, 79K)

he is cute

Attached: slowthai unicorn.jpg (445x445, 78K)

She's obviously crazy, but I think she's less impulsive and more calculating than people give her credit for

Joji is plain genius

>artists that are probably smarter than they present
The only true answer

Attached: IMG_9254.jpg (521x730, 366K)

I'm saying that it comes across as the image she's trying to portray. One of her major singles is called "Breakup With Your Boyfriend, I'm Bored" and the imagery of one of her music videos (genuinely don't know which one) has her more or less cosplaying as Regina George.

Imagine a world where Joji's career went in the opposite direction it did in ours. Joji starts out as a half-decent "real sadboi hours" contemporary musician but eventually began to focus on his Youtube channel and post more comedic, surreal, and disgusting content until he starts to put on pink and black body suits, crawl around on all fours, and feed his dwarf friend dead rat tortillas as he did back then.

being white isnt "in" right now user

Does...does Kanye count? He's obviously musically talented but comes across as a dipshit in almost all public appearances, even when he's making a good point.

>raps like a hoodrat
>talks like a grad student in interviews

Attached: dcurrymontreal12.6.19.png (599x598, 832K)

Billie Eilish is literally the biggest artist in the world right now.

Honestly he seems above avg

Attached: 220px-Big_Sean_2016_October-1.jpg (220x317, 16K)

yeah she used to be so cute

Attached: original.gif (330x400, 3.9M)

i smoke dope like kid cudi

Attached: kidcudi.jpg (270x300, 7K)

I don't think AG is that bright. Nicki Minaj probably isn't either. Miley I think is pretty smart but doesn't have good judgement.

I think he would be considered a genius and pushing the limits artist. If he did what he has done now. It would surpass people like Eric Andre and Tim Heidecker. Didn't joji eat a hair cake, god damn.

Nicki Minaj is definitely the smartest of the bunch. She has a sharp mind.

>those hips
It's just like in my chinese cartoons..!

I think Nicki is pretty stupid and obnoxiois desu. For some reason I used to think she was actually pretty clever but she behaves too much like a puppet I think. All of her beef controversies are so fake even Iggy Azalea got tired of it. She's also done some insane shit to her body to try and squeeze a few more years of bank in when she really doesn't need it. Her peak is still just the one verse on Monster. Her personal life has been a fuckin mess too and she's 36. 36. She cried about like not getting some VMAs because she's too thicc yet her thiccness is the only reason those videos were in the running to begin with. She's too petty to be clever. Thsy also tried selling her on a lot of features with slightly different personas before the candy coated thot thing stuck.

Ariana is probably a bit of a sociopath and like someone else said seems a lot more calculating and controlling than she's given credit for. She still annoys the fuck out of me though.

this

>Yea Forums fanboys slowthai now
honestly not even surprised at this board anymore

Nicki's really clever but its not exactly like she presents "stupid". She wrote loads of super funny one liners

this would be the better timeline

it's actually ed sheeran according to spotify