Thoughts on these guys?

Thoughts on these guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-193044_Google.jpg (720x373, 111K)

lol gtfo

Oh fr? Just found them and thought the production alone was worth talking about

lmao is this bait

>Fantanocore
pleb and fucking AIDSpilled fuck fags (unless Priest ya get me)

Haha actually no i just thought it'd be nice to talk about them. I think they're filling a really cool niche in the hip hop scene

more like "faghampton"

i like them a lot
i think they're very consistant and the only bad songs they have made are on their first mixtape

They were pretty good on Saturation 1 and then got progressively worse and became insufferable libs on twitter and they're like really faggy and gay now. only tumblr girls listen to them

I found out about them through tyler the creator which is arguably worse

My thoughts on Blacks and Arabs? A solid 4/10

so far havent seen any good opinions other than these guys look like faggots.
Which they are.

They were popular like over a year ago and have been fading into irrelevancy ever since. they're a shit version of odd future without any of the things that made OF cool and new

Ya I really liked the first three albums and saturation 3. No idea they were all super liberal I only found out about them recently

checked

Attached: 1561529377492.jpg (750x725, 360K)

Tyler was based during GOBLIN and BASTARD mixtapes but hasn't been good since

Ya I can see that. I just make a lot of beats and find their production to be insane and to be fair they show a lot of musical fluency through out the saturation albums

Just listen to Drain Gang or Goth Money or Working on Dying if you want to hear cools beats

But i would recommend listening to like Autechre and Aphex Twin to help broaden what you're into so you can do more

They're good but most of their fans are insufferable. Listen to Matt champions solo stuff it's a lot like saturation 1 and all American trash

Noted thanks dude. I take a lot of influence from the Flatbush zombies so I guess I'm just a pleb for life

If thats your thing listen to old Pro Era,Earthgang, Wu-Tang For sure, Digable Planets, Souls of Mischief for inspiration