Anyone notice that people say that Varg's music is bad just because hes got different political opinions...

Anyone notice that people say that Varg's music is bad just because hes got different political opinions? anyone with a brain can tell that Filosofem and Hvis Lysett Tar Oss are 2 of the best Black Metal albums ever made period.

Attached: 1558805417586.jpg (234x453, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvain_Rifflet
youtube.com/watch?v=Fsz3g0P3hLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice entry-level taste, tourist

Those are two undeniable classics nigger

most of Burzum is made for low test rifflets, you'd think leftist blackies would love that shit but I guess the influence of their ideology on their thinking is just that strong.

Attached: 1554148875084.jpg (720x1051, 45K)

I'm a leftist and I really love Varg's music. Both the ambient and bm stuff.

Anyone have the picture of the Varg lookalike on the mini tricycle? Had to format my harddrive and can't fucking find it anywhere

Attached: 1562960323378.jpg (1190x596, 273K)

Post your top 5

>it can't be good and i hate it if it has more than 10k views on youtube
stay trve user, nice

Attached: 1563034071489.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Attached: 7568969gif.gif (1000x1000, 1.08M)

black metal isn't good

Rifflets btfo

>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvain_Rifflet
?

Maybe so but black metal sucks

No one actually says this. I think Varg is scum but those albums are classics.

>entry level
you realize him and euronymous literally invented the genre and all of the actual controversy comes from them, and that almost all black metal afterward is faggy larping, right?

Varg is too based and real for normies to handle so they listen to post 2000 black metal and think they're cool

I would bet money you can't play most of his riffs and you tryna claim his lack of talent is laughable

>you realize him and euronymous literally invented the genre
>who is bathory

> implying they weren’t also larping
All black metal is larping. Keep suckling that celeb titty.

>implying bathory has had anywhere close to the impact on the genre as mayhem and burzum
this is like saying that the pixies created nirvana, norwegian black metal wasn't a thing until mayhem and the church burnings, no matter how much nerds like you want to detract from what they did for the genre, you know it to be true

oh no, I'm incapable of playing shit riffs.

they formed it though, and they defined it to this day

I don't know who I hate more, Varg or Vargfags, but his music is great

>burns down multiple churches and kills some latent homo
>his buddy literally blows his own fucking brains out

hahaha what faggy larpers they for sure were larping when they committed actual arson and murder

Mayhem was better than burzum and people are too blinded by vargs edgy aesthetic to realize that.

Still larping. Putting image over music. Stay seething fag

>atmoshit
>good black metal
pick one and one only

both were important for the genre and it's really a matter of preference, I prefer burzum but it has nothing do with varg being a celebrity criminal
if you really think putting photos of churches you actually burned down on your album cover is larping, wtf do you think is ever real? he went to prison lmao

>mayhem
>Mayhem was founded in 1984 by guitarist Oystein Aarseth (known initially as "Destructor",[1] later "Euronymous"), bassist Jorn Stubberud ("Necrobutcher") and drummer Kjetil Manheim, taking their band name from the Venom song "Mayhem with Mercy".[2] The band members were mainly influenced by groups such as Venom, Motörhead, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Bathory and Celtic Frost.[3]
>Bathory

>yeah man dead was totally larping for his music when he sliced his own throat and blew his fucking brains out, what a gay larper haha

his suicide wasn't related to any pagan bullshit anti christianity crap. he was just a fag.

this guy is going to tell me black sabbath is Norwegian black metal next

>bathory
>plays music that sounds like black metal
>therefore are a black metal band
seems right to me

>bathory
>from Sweden

oh yeah they totally invented Norwegian black metal, those dudes from Sweden

who is talking about norwegian? they invented black metal, norwegian or not.

you just proved yourself a brainlet, varg never said that he was a Satanist, the satanic shit was literally just a reaction to the crimes, you just bought into the media propaganda

stay fucking retarded

Norwegian black metal is a separate genre you complete fucking moron, everyone knows this

>Norwegian black metal is a separate genre
it's a subgenre. no one was talking about "norwegian black metal" itt before you started arguing with me. since this thread was taking about "black metal" it would make sense that when someone says "they invented the genre" the genre they are referring to is "black metal."

yeah, sub genre that mayhem and burzum invented, if you weren't retarded you would know that's what I was referring to, but instead here you are arguing semantics like the fucking nerd that you are

Can we all just agree that metal fucking sucks and black metal is the only good that ever came out of that "genre"?

Evident by the fact that black metal spawned other great things like ambient/dungeon synth, which are in no way related to all the other metal bullshit

Attached: 1562100358374.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Miles better than anything the Norwegians were able to produce. (Plebbitors disagree)

Attached: 4775687643.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

LORD NANNA

>if you weren't retarded you would know that's what I was referring to
why would i assume someone is talking about norwegian black metal when previous to that point people were just talking about black metal. op literally says 'black metal' not 'norwegian black metal.'
you started this semantics argument by the way.

I like to listen to this while I sit in my rocking chair and read 40k space horror novels

Attached: 1560922265150.gif (500x361, 381K)

go write a blog post about how much better bathory is then you actual autist, I don't have to spell shit out for you and this argument is entirely redundant because you won't even admit that bathory is from another genre

>inb4 another long winded post about how he's right

kys

bathory is black metal.
i didn't say they were better, but they were first.
>two lines is long winded
kys

>literally can't let go and is physically compelled to argue semantics and prove he's right

you're an actual child

It actually is one those albums that are just fucking eerie occult satanic stuff. Best enjoyed in a quiet, dark room with candles.

It is maybe those fucked up hissing/whispers that does it for me

you keep replying bitchboy

yes because i won. everyone knows that's what the winner does

if thinking that makes you happy

hey guess what, bathory didn't invent Norwegian black metal and Norwegian black metal is more popular than Swedish black metal so implying bathory is responsible for their success is fucking stupid

yes it does thank you

that's some other faggot messing with you for laughs, don't pay attention

>bathory didn't invent Norwegian black metal
didn't say they did
>so implying bathory is responsible for their success
i didn't imply that
good i want you to be happy

that's very wholesome thank you user

we've already established that Norwegian black metal is what I was referring to, so you're going on a false premise, next time I'll be more specific, have a nice day

This is opinion is held only by people who snore.

No it's held only by heterosexuals

I agree and even then most black metal is shit

cringe

based

Euronymous was the biggest larper of the 20th century you stupid boy

cringe

Doom and Drone are cool too tho

ok, but that means you're at least bisexual

Your sexuality is totally not confirmed by any practice
*SNOOOOOORE*

based

metal isn't interesting

Being a metal try hard? Enjoy being a virgin the rest of your life.

>bathory
>black metal
embarrassing

>b-but album name

in which world do people say that his music is bad? its some of the most critically acclaimed and well-known black metal out there.

well they produced black metal, didn't they? that's not debatable

Attached: 1560934618824.png (788x699, 21K)

For a guy who killed a man varg's music is pretty soi

Someone explain black metal to me. Seems like a bunch of psychopaths using music and makeup as an excuse to be evil.

I'm talking about the guys who murder, burn churches, etc. Not the larpers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fsz3g0P3hLA

lol no

thank you so much

you just said their album was called black metal

I would say the opposite. His music is repetitive in the most literal sense, pretty amateurish, and not that interesting given what other bands were doing at the time, and even less interesting after taking into account the things that came immediately after. His keyboard albums really lay this bare--- the only way that they can be appreciated is ultra-ironically as "dungeon synth", which is perhaps the greatest effort of all time by a community to rescue a truly bad work of art. Varg is not that great, and people flock to him because of his personality and deeds. Without these outrageous acts, nobody would listen to him. Early Mayhem is infinitely better. You can always tell when somebody is new to black metal because they post a lot of Burzum memes and talk about how "crazy" black metal history is. Varg himself was wise enough to realize all this was a mistake later in life. When will you?

that's venom nigger
i'm talking about black mark

>sounds pretty amateurish
isn't that all of black metal?

No, not at all. Only a certain sect of black metal. And even most of that stuff is better than Burzum because it's conscious-- an aesthetically deliberate choice. Varg legitimately was doing his best, which was still awful.

This has to be the most retarded opinion on BM I've ever read

Denial is the first stage.

Never mind what I said, just read your other post and somehow it's even more retarded.

Not him, but he is right though.

Mayhem is musically infinitely more interesting than Burzum, bands like Beherit created something much more unique and original during the same period of time and more than anything their work has aged like fine wine

>Mayhem is musically infinitely more interesting than Burzum

Attached: 1445826593814.jpg (517x768, 197K)

Burzum's music, when stripped to its skeleton, is the equivalent of an autistic person humming the same annoying melody to themselves aloud in a fast food restaurant. It's 1 bar, over and over, with very little textural change.

that's what I like about it. and other bm bands with a similar sound. it's almost hypnotic. very relaxing.

Why are you "stripping" his music as if to prove a point? We all know it's repetitive, is this your first day here?

Do you have any critical capabilities or do you just eat whatever slop Yea Forums tells you is cool?

Literal repetition in music is bad form. This is almost constant throughout all cultures. Even primitive African drums have polyrhythms, changing tempi, whatever.

unironically what makes it good. and stop pretending burzum doesn't have melodies. repetition is useful in inducing the atmospheric, meditative elements.

Attached: 1491281221708.png (1063x593, 83K)

I'll take that as a yes.

Then for God's sake listen to some Indian classical or something, if you're trying to meditate yourself into a kundalini awakening or whatever. If you're just trying to go to sleep hit yourself in the head really hard.

Variation is the reason we prefer a nice dish with lots of flavors rather than just eating flintstones vitamins. It's why we fuck rather than masturbate. It's about dignity. Listening to Burzum and other kitsch will strip a man of his dignity. Like, go watch Toxic Avenger and light some fucking tiki torches in your yard or something. Wear a Hawaiian shirt and thick rimmed glasses and eat push pops. I guess it doesn't make me hate you, but it does this make this whole being-alive-and-conscious-in-the-world thing kind of retarded and pointless. Hook up to the feeding tube and turn off.

Holy shit it's one retarded post after another, take a fucking break man.

terrible reasoning, irrelevant babbling.

I like both of his dungeon synth albums unironically with the exception of the sax on the Daudi Baldrs opener

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

How does varg rationalize that he's nordic and yet he's a dumb loser? Encouraging people to bleed their country's welfare system dry isn't a redpilled way of living, I don't care who's saying it. He also started getting paranoid on yt to the point of making a video he named "am I divisive?" in a pathetic attempt to get people off his back about accusing non-nordics of being subhumans.

Attached: images (42).jpg (528x581, 58K)

>with the exception of the sax on the Daudi Baldrs opener

I like that one the most. And the one he used in his videos a lot, forgot the name.

But still, fuck Varg

Attached: 1560605085929.jpg (636x699, 211K)