Most underrated NIN album?

most underrated NIN album?

Attached: TheSlipCover.jpg (2400x3000, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4H5h-oHvuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Definitely, also the best one
Hesitation Marks is also underrated, but isn't nearly as good

Discipline in particular is a top 5 all-timer NIN bangers candidate

Attached: bee.jpg (500x474, 25K)

The slip sucks

Pleb

Attached: worthless idiot.png (221x123, 56K)

The most aggressive release before the EP Trilogy

Post Fragile, I meant

Letting You is top tier NIN

Further down the spiral is most underrated.

It's silly to count remix albums into this.
When it comes to studio albums, Hesitation Marks is certainly the most underrated NIN album.
The Slip gets plenty of love, too much.

echoplex-head down-lights in the sky-corona radiata-the four of us are dying is an 11/10 song sequence

Head Down is also one of the best NIN songs

Completely agreed.

This album has the best sequencing of ANY NIN album, it floats wonderfully, the first half is just absolutely energy fueled Industrial Rock fun, by the time Head Down ends, the record perfectly slows down and becomes more introspective, more experimental and ambient, while also slowly picking itself up for the final punch of Demon Seed.
This is my favourite NIN album for this reason alone, it has an energy like no other NIN record quite has. It has a feeling of urgency no other record has, its dirty production also adds a lot of it.
Sound-wise it combines With_Teeth's rock sound with Year Zero's fuzziness and noise, the perfect combination.
This is definitely the strongest Post-Fragile NIN.

based and slip-pilled

and don't forget the surprise release FOR FREE. what a wonderful day

Fucking based album

The gay cowboy is better than Trent.

no

i prefer the autism that went into making this, and that it led to the trilogy

Attached: nine-inch-nails-hesitation-marks1-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 363K)

Man, this album is really complex, there is tons of stuff happening under the surface and it has a really dark sound and atmosphere.
My favorite.

>I SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEVERYTHING

Attached: tront epic.png (640x480, 477K)

Attached: yz.jpg (599x540, 58K)

That song is amazing.

>It's a "Underrated NIN albums"
>People post almost every Post-Fragile/Before Trilogy/ album
>Every album around that time could classify
Why do normies underrate these so much, Yea Forums?

Attached: f1b7ff0ed41c7cc950965256eaa13867.png (620x353, 148K)

Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out

Because Trent wasn't being edgy in the way they liked him being edgy. He was working on himself in this era and normies don't like that and won't see the recovering alcoholic angst in the WT, and the moody self-reflection in Hesitation Marks.

With_Teeth has a lot of angst, it is the most relatable album along with Hesitation Marks, I never understood why that album has gotten so much hate, it is so rock-centric, energetic and aggressive. It seemed like a thing people keep asking for Trent to do.
I still see Hesitation Marks as Trent's bravest album, even more so than Bad Witch.

Because everyone wants the a release that was just like the previous release Reznor did and it's been that way as far back as Broken. Then When Reznor releases something new, they get mad. The only time this didn't happen was Broken and TDS, mostly because TDS is an extension of Broken.

The Slip posters are my favorite posters.

It is really something, I remember NTAE coming out and some people were angry it didn't sound like Hesitation Marks, then people were mad Add Violence wasn't like NTAE.
I imagine some people might have gotten mad at TDS too, as it was their biggest album yet and Closer might have been too "poppy" by their eyes after Broken, I don't know.

I love how simple they are yet how they all seem to have some sort of double meaning.
The Four Of Us Are Dying is my favorite one from those.
I wish there were any The Slip shirts, it is my favorite art direction NIN went for

This has to be it for me

I think he meant like people who post about The Slip, but due to your confusion I just discovered they straight up made artwork for all the songs on The Slip. That's fucking brilliant.

This or Still.

At least my autism lead to something good.
There is something really cool with these posters, notice how almost every song has a red line, the poster for the last track; Demon Seed has those red lines all over the place, it feels liek as if they have exploded out of control, they didn't have to add that detail in, but it adds a little something.

Oh I didn't think about that detail, that's also really cool. Fucking Trent.

Attached: Strobelight-cover-art.jpg (800x800, 239K)

I JUMP FROM EVERY ROOFTOP

SO HIGH SO FAR TO FALLLL

bum

dude WTF I never knew this, thanks user

yeah big thanks for misunderstanon, these artworks are super interesting and beautiful

I had a Discipline shirt but it was a size too small so I threw it away.

Fucking zoomers get off my board RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WITH. TEETH. BITCH. WITH TEETH

I think the better question is what is the most overrated NIN album.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4H5h-oHvuo

Attached: Trent.jpg (960x540, 376K)

BIG YIKES ALERT