Yea Forums absolutely destroyed

Attached: Screenshot_20190716_133800.jpg (1080x1149, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbz34m6zeVY
youtube.com/watch?v=JrcNRiyjfvk
pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/the-100-best-songs-of-2017/?page=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet you can't name the other top songs. No one cares about those stupid records except for faggots like you. And no one will seriously remember this song after a while. It's a meme song with not much lasting power.

Based and truthpilled

seething

OP absolutely destroyed

i remember minor hits from 2002, when i started listening to the radio. so people will probably remember this song, if they have a decent memory. whether they will really care about it, probably not. but who knows maybe some people will. but yeah most people probably won't.

i guess hip hop was just a meme after all

like, i remember these songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fbz34m6zeVY
youtube.com/watch?v=JrcNRiyjfvk
but i don't really care about them

ooga

It's a Country song though.

hip hop has been around since 1979 and it will probably be around for many more years

close. hip hop is a culture. hip hop music has been around since a little before 79 but record wise sure.

I'm just happy Drake doesn't have the title. Funny how Lil Nas X is gay but drake is still the bigger faggot

You don't remember lose yourself?

i guess hip hop was just a meme after all

your posting is a meme

>longest running
so the radio stations just shoved it down normalfag throats more than other hip hop songs?

hip hop has been around since 1979 and it will probably be around for many more years

I love that I still haven't heard this song, no TV license (lolololol britbong), never listening to the radio and using ublock on youtube has served me well.

>hip hop is a culture

Attached: 1457319444899.jpg (517x768, 180K)

Yea Forums is in favour of this smashing that overrated hack Mariah Carey into the dungeon where she belongs. LNX is based.

you also don't go outside or socialize or go to parties, evidently. you may thing you just bragged but you really exposed how empty your life is.

>drake is a faggot

Attached: 35CDEFE2-C9BD-4BFD-A028-167F21E527E2.jpg (434x434, 128K)

lol this cope

Truthpilled

>literal meme becomes SOTD

Do the remixes shat out every other day count as Old Town Road or a different song? If they all count as the same song it’s pretty obvious why it’s still number one

We are living in post-2016 right?

He’ll be a one hit wonder and your distaste for this is obviously justified but this seriously is what hip hop is turning to now.
Mark my words, within 10 years when this (actual) meme rap is everywhere, p4k will have started giving them serious reviews with serious analysis

>He’ll be a one hit wonder
His album sold well in general and with twitter/social media culture he'll always be able to stay relevant to young people.

no one listens to the radio lol

>he'll always be able to stay relevant to young people
not when those young people hit their mid 20s and realize 'le gay cowboy man' is shit

can't no body tell me nothing bruh

S E E T H I NG

dude you just shit on my cock and drakes too. congrats expert faggot. care to elaborate wtf that picture is retard?

If you are a musician, an aspiring musician or a music enthusiast, and your dream is to get on the radio, you respect the radio or you listen to the radio, you do not like music. You like the lowest common denominator form of music. You like the rape of music. You have never appreciated music and you are not making music, you're making a product like a chocolate cookie.

Thank you and goodnight.

ok so you're a cocksucker retard. probably a gay sheltered white kid, either way youre a fag

you should post this in the comment section of bohemian rhapsody dude

You are very clever and proved yourself to be the most knowledgeable one of all, were it not for the fact that Queen is one of the biggest radio bands of all time.

>serious analysis
They have literally never done this, and won't ever do this either.

I think this song has brought black and white people together and has overall been a lot better for society than Despacito.

It's true. Drake may never suck one cock and still is a bigger faggot than actual cum guzzlers.

Wait, don't we have a pic floating around of Drake literally sucking a cock. I know one of you faggots has it.

DON'T READ THIS
DON'T READ THIS
DON'T READ THIS
DON'T READ THIS
DON'T READ THIS !!!
DON'T READ THIS
DON'T READ THIS
Sorry, but THEY sent me this !!
Hi, my name is Samara, I'm 14 years old (or would have been if I was still alive), I died when I was 13 while crossing the US border. I could not get away from the barbed wire. And the worst is that an ICE employee watched the whole thing and didn't move a finger to help me! I could hear the laughs coming from the watch tower. After agonizing for 2 hours coiled in the wire I died, through this message I ask you to fulfill my last wish so I can finally rest in peace. Copy and paste this message on 20 other threads and my soul will be saved by you and the other 20 people who read it. Ignore this message and I'm going to visit you tonight and you will get to inspect the wire I mentioned very closely. July 15 Mariana decided to laugh at this message, a night later she disappeared without leaving a trace. The same thing happened to Sonia on October 18th. Please, do not break this chain, unless, of course, you want to feel my presence

If you visit me, I will dick you down, you little ghost thot.

>will probably be around for many more years
This is without a doubt the last full decade it will dominate the charts.

I guess this means it is a better song than The Message then.

Popularity is important.

fpbp dubs dont lie

>billboard charts
pic related

earth's population: 7 billion
despacito: 6 billion views on youtube
old town road: 0.5 billion views on youtube (combining the video and the remix)

Attached: 1532521991582.jpg (820x884, 70K)

This.

They did it with Cardi B, stop lying

That hat is based

OP on suicide watch

Absolutely destroyed that user fuck

[citation needed]

Those activities are overrated.

>bragging about going to parties.
you exposed yourself as well.

Good thing the song is god-tier (but the original is still superior over the remixes)

Whoa, it’s almost like you think the same as every normie on the planet.

Based and horsepilled

hip hop eternally btfo'd

BASED

7 is actually a pretty decent EP and I usually hate pop music

>it's actually gay to have sex with women
>CRINGE and BLUEPILLED

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

why are zoomers so obsessed with industry? even the fucking memes. it's like we're watching a generation raised by covert marketing come to fruition.

i think it's a fun song

>Tyler The Creator
ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STRANGER THINGS AND SZECHUAN SAUCE-TIER FUCKING EPIC HOW THEY RECYCLED LIL B FOR THE 50TH TIME!!! FORGET LIL BABY AND BAD BUNNY THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!! GAY RAPPERS IN TRAP BEATS SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE YOUTH ABOUT HOW MASTURBATING IS COOL!!! F UNNY MEME MAN SAYING FAGGOT EPIC!!!! AESOP ROCK, SO SAD MY WIFE'S SON WEARS MY IMPOSSIBLE KID HOODIE EVERY DAY!! I LOOOOVE THIS MUSIC RICK ITS SO GOOD AND MUSIC FROM 2017 REPRESENTS OUR FUCK BLUMPFDF ZEITGEIST WITH SUCH WITTY AND COMPLEX LYRICS ABOUT KEKOLDING!! AOTY!!
>Lil Nas
OMG EW HOW COULD YOU RECYCLE BILLY RAY CYRUS AGAIN LMAO LE WRONG GENERATION /R/LEWRONGGENERATION AMIRITE MORTY???????? HAHA OMG CRINGE AND BLUEPILLED IS SO CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED UGH LITERALLY A FUCKING CLONE OF A GOOD BAND LOL!!! ONIONS. BASEDBOY. LIBTARD UGH. YOU NEED TO GO BACK UGH BASED DRUMPF UGH BEN SHAPIRO UGH

Attached: 1556050717002.png (454x520, 13K)

based and seethpilled

Haha funny gay n

Based dubs of truth.

lmao get a life you coward

Literally who?

lmaooo fr bruh has no sex, get those streams up

>white culture
kek

This song plays like 400 times a day on the radio in my office I'm going to blow my brains out pretty soon make it stop

Attached: 12148756.jpg (461x373, 32K)

lil nas is /ourguy/
only reddit hates him
very fucking based

Widdly 2 diddly will calm your nerves and drill right to the core of your brain and never leave.

pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/the-100-best-songs-of-2017/?page=10

Dumb newfag zoomer

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-165941_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 642K)

have sex

That's not serious analysis you fucking moron.

chocolate chip cookies are good too

rap is the most versatile genre and the culture will respond to any lull in streams/sales with a new form of hip hop. it's already happened 3 times so far, with old school disco party rap being replaced by gangsta rap, east coast pop rap replaced by crunk and bling era acts, and ringtone rap replaced by refined pop rap and trap. we're close to another lull, and hip hop will without a doubt bounce back.

It's an intellectualization of a negroid trap song, that's pretty serious if you ask me

There's more examples of this "music" being considered serious and academic, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-172200_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 759K)

>tfw when never heard this song

Attached: [toad licking joke].jpg (314x473, 88K)

There is no way you aren't a retarded high schooler in case you aren't baiting at this point.

>Provided with evidence against his point
>"LuL that don't count tho"

Attached: 1563305398950.png (645x729, 131K)

Shows that people love audio diarrhea and garbage tier shit in their orifices.

nobody cares about "the culture" besides white middle class redditors. hip hop is just music. that's all it is.

Based and redpilled
well said user

Attached: CE233896-B728-4A59-B6AB-9F1D886B47A2.png (264x258, 56K)

>Fag OP blown the fuck out yet again

>board of people that actively try to avoid popular songs
>lel you can't name popular songs
No shit? How's anyone taking this response as something legit and btfo worthy? You guys care way too much about music you don't listen to. Stop being so angsty all the time, and let it go.

i can't wait for people to figure out just how retarded this song is. seriously did people learn nothing from gangnam style

thats what he's saying retard

WHAT

DOES

THE

FOX

SAY

There's a Zoomer born every minute, there is no hope

I'm gonna take my toad to the old town road I'm gonna
cryyy till I can't no more

Attached: 641969713.jpg (791x811, 132K)

And it still had a white dude featured on it.

That's not serious analysis you dumb fuck.
Do you even read books you idiot?

Macarena was just as stupid and you know it.

Gangnam style is unironically great compared to this.

this is a low point for hip-hop

Believable since they're doing it already

No it's not and if you were on Yea Forums at the time you'd be talking just as much shit about it.

Yes it is, and I wasn’t, fite me

Every decade has their own stupid shit when it comes to popular music.

Attached: 1531688044744.jpg (225x225, 9K)

No it isn't you fucking retard

lil nas is fucking trash, he's lived in the city his entire life and is trying to be a cowboy, but is forgetting that you need to actually work with cows to be a cowboy. he's just milking the hat for clout. typical nigger, stealing.

Nah it's pretty good. Stay mad cuck

Attached: 66638697_2419474531451386_7473871345676189696_n.jpg (720x478, 44K)

This

>Lil nas x is gay but Drake is still the bigger faggot
Ain't that the truth

Nah bitchnips, this took an immense grassroots fandom to even get it on the radio

System of the Down

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm able recognize what a talented, well rounded artist lilnasx is.

Go cry and use your lube to jack off to ok computer again faggot

Attached: 1562375684929.jpg (586x406, 52K)

Lmao what a plebby 15 yr old incel opinion

>lilnasx
>well rounded artist
huh

You should write a lengthy post about your IQ and how great Rick and Morty is

I wanna hold your hand is some really stupid dogshit and somehow more pointless than Doo woo which is literal gibberish

Ur a fag

>Having an argument with someone on Yea Forums(nel) and getting assblasted when they don't take it seriously

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 8K)

DES

Attached: kumiko.jpg (540x545, 22K)

Niggers are cringe. Get over it.