Does Yea Forums like Billie Eilish?

Does Yea Forums like Billie Eilish?

Attached: 1562531868347.jpg (1080x1229, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

who

she cute af tho

I don't listen to A. industry plants or B. teen pop, sorry. Not an idiot or homosexual pedophile creep.

the orbiting nigger is making me uncomfortable

no and I hope she dies

her musical persona vibe is dumb af but I want to passionately smell and make out with her feet. Then do the same while I fuck her hard

that's Denzel Curry

What's your point

where was I making a point?

She's hot and has some decent songs I can play if I feel like listening to normie stuff.

I don't dislike her by any measure.

Based

impartial user. ive listened to much of her output & heard only 1 half decent song. the rest is regurgitated pop formula crap for zoomerism. its old pop formula stuff and its why /mu can see thru all the bullshit. there's no unique talent present, just shilling

I like her juicy fucking milkers

Her tits are huge wtf isnt she supposed to be 12

>Dave Grohl Says Billie Eilish Is Like Nirvana in the '90s
does Dave Grohl own the label that she's on or something?

Cute with a beautiful rack.

For top 40 shite she's not relatively that bad.

Well she can suck my d anytime

Say what you will, but these are beautiful songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y

She uses chicken growth hormones

She better not be with a black guy or ill be pissed those juicy cow milkers belong to WHITES also shes a shilling industry plant who makes music for “depressed” teenage girls who fingerblast themselves to her songs so she can fuck off

I want her to EAT MY ASS.

She better not be with a black guy or ill be pissed those juicy cow milkers belong to WHITES also shes a shilling industry plant who makes shit music for “depressed” teenage girls who fingerblast themselves to her songs so she can fuck off and die lol

No, she's not

Based taco remover mother.

Attached: 7A97D8D9-C859-4CED-91BD-3179E607EF77.png (424x627, 118K)

She's one of the few celebs I actually dislike.

Generally I don't mind manufactured pop shit and industry plants but every single little fucking detail about her and her music is so painfully unauthentic and obviously the result of market research ... it's just icky. Wouldn't be shocked if the shit is generated by an AI.

Both of these along with all the songs on the second half of her album (aside from My Strange Addiction) are the most pretentious, fake deep, fake edgy shit I’ve heard in a long time.

But the milkies man

Why can't people just be allowed to like pop stars? There is always this bashfulness around her, shes like a good Justin Bieber, I mean hate her for her popularity but shes #1 superstar for the Zoomer generation. Might as well deal with it.

every time i see that face

Attached: 1559413680896.jpg (466x457, 53K)

She's another madonna, literally nothing new at all. by madonna i mean stupid whore who gets fucked by blacks and makes mixtapes of it to sell to cucks

I like her tits

>billie eilish

Attached: yuckgif.gif (250x188, 221K)

t. Parcial user

Erm, she fucks lots of niggers you freak.

Don't like her music or her face but boy do I looooove those tits