Machine Girl BTFO by Anthony Fantano lmfao

Machine Girl BTFO by Anthony Fantano lmfao

Attached: 9DF4FE33-1CF8-4029-8402-F029E1198251.jpg (1242x1942, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfonhRkfaf0
machinegirl.bandcamp.com/track/krystle-url-cyber-palace-mix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MUH FANTANO WON'T REVIEW MY FAVORITE TRANNY CORE MOOOOOM, DO SOMETHING

Attached: WOJAK SOI.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I cant stand that melon head. His fans are insufferable, the way they swarmed Untrue after that burial review was ridiculous

Attached: 1562319669428.png (623x622, 986K)

The hell? It's his choice what to review. He shouldn't be expected to dole out reviews just to help your career.

I wish melon would stop reviewing music altogether and neck himself

Machine girl are one of the best live acts going in the diy touring scene and have a highly dedicated fanbase and releases exciting music. Never watched fandango but im sure his fans would like their music

Fantano is a hack but to think he owes your band anything is idiotic

>diy
Jesus what a fucking soi reply

He won't review The Ugly Art because he knows it's better than like 80% of Dead Grapes' discography

My friend was able to anger him about this in one of his live streams. It was pretty funny. He basically said he’s never going to review them though so that sucks. I wish he would. Their music is fantastic and it really does have its own style. It’s not similar to dg at all. I have no idea where he’s coming from on that one.
t. die hard dg fan (they’re my favorite band)

>that sucks. I wish he would.
at this point it wouldn't be a review, it would be a tantrum.

Fantano is correct for once, Machinegirl is a soulless DG ripoff. It's amazing how much more of faggots MG fans are than DG fans, because DG fans are already terrible

Attached: 1561350839033.png (371x532, 281K)

Just because you can’t make anything to share with others doesn’t make them soi user.

yeah and what stands he has absolutely no obligation whatsoever to review an album. he can ignore the aoty if he wants. you're so funny because you're dismissing fantano and claiming you've never seen/heard his takes... and yet you're demanding that he give your band cred. i guess this is the type of retarded shit he has to deal with on a daily basis

as for machine girl i really enjoyed WLFGRL and played it nonstop for a few weeks. but god damn was it shilled hard here. one of the most consistent shills of an album that we have ever seen on this board. it resulted in Yea Forums hating the act and not wanting to discuss it which is understandable. we had WLFGRL as 50% of the catalogue for a while it was obnoxious

Attached: 1505710159231.png (842x589, 70K)

i swear machine girl makes jungle and footwork. at least from the wolf album. the only thing shared with dg is some abrasive noise every now and then and their aesthetics are kinda similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfonhRkfaf0

tell me you don't hear machine girl there

The ugly art was only ok. Gemini and MRK90 mix will always be the best

Nice post. Now let's get it out on a tray.

>give TUA a listen
>40 seconds into the first song on the album
>literally sounds like a song off Bottomless Pit

How fucking embarrassing, come up with your own sound you talentless hacks

yeah i guess so. i've only listened to the wolf album and the only song i remember was this one, which is way more 90s/2000s and sonic ost-core than dg
machinegirl.bandcamp.com/track/krystle-url-cyber-palace-mix

Way to prove my point

I wish I could punch you mother in her cunt for birthing piece of shit.

i hope that fantano sticks to reviewing top 40 rap garbahe. every single time he says something positive about an unknown band, their videos get swarmed with brainless fantanofags
>who's here because of melon xdddd
>shout out to melon xdd
i swear to god that cunt is the reddit of the music industry

how do people think machinegirl sounds like dg? dg was just hiphop with an industrial flavor, while machine girl is electronic hardcore with some breakcore and punk influence