Imagine not thinking that this isn't one of the greatest live performances of all time

Imagine not thinking that this isn't one of the greatest live performances of all time

Attached: nirvanamtv-620x400.png (620x400, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7hqqoHm4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They just sit on stools...it's hardly a performance. Also I suck at guitar and I can play Nirvana songs easily.

Since when does sitting or standing impact the sound

Alice in Chains was better

The Smithereens were better.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7hqqoHm4Y

Attached: 630x354_[1].jpg (630x354, 30K)

if the speakers are above your head you get closer

I mean I don't know...I guess I'm just thinking of what makes it a "greatest live performance", they don't really do anything but sit down and play the songs they wrote....I would expect them to be able to do that much well, what's amazing about it?

he fucks up multiple times. but yeah you would only say that only adds to the charm. imagine getting worshipped for being a terrible musician. even kurt knew this, that's why he was so fucking depressed.

this

>BRO THEY WEREN'T SHREDDING, DISGUSTING!!!
oh you're a kpop fag that expects musicians to dance around and look like dolls

You didn't make any point that combated anything I said, so I'll take that as you admitting there isn't anything that makes it a great performance.

Every band should be able to play their own songs well especially while not actually performing but just sitting around jamming.

>every band should be able to play their songs well
i think everyone would agree with you. but this performance was a pretty special night. there's less obvious things that make each performance different. Also nirvana was a distortion heavy band, for them to play an acoustic set and have it be mindblowingly good...well it just made it that much better

the fag wrote poetry like a teen girl and played the guitar in a mediocre fashion and all you pusses want me to worship him like hes Christ reborn

Yel

The harmonies on their vocals are stunning

Shame fags have to shill for Nirvana because of Kurts personality cult

Those covers and renditions were literally legendary.
There are very few musicians who had the natural charisma Kurt Cobain had; he literally just drew people toward him without even trying

Or repulsed them, as is my case.

I like Nirvana a lot but agree with Kurt Cobain that this was an overrated performance. Only the covers, About a Girl and On a Plain were really great performances.

this

Ok David Fricke, whatever you say.

And I would add Dumb and All Apologies.
So like, 2/3 of the set

Fuck off retard

someone post that version of come as you are unplugged where he just says come and it ends