Spent the night making out with a 10/10 art hoe and fingerbanging her to Turnstile and The Strokes...

>spent the night making out with a 10/10 art hoe and fingerbanging her to Turnstile and The Strokes, where I realized life is beautiful and I don’t have to kill myself if this is what life has to offer
music for this wonderful feel?

Attached: 96601028-CD50-464C-B3DB-B0FE37F5FACE.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off liar

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

nigga i’m not lying it felt like a dream, she was so soft and hot and submissive and had great music taste and a good kisser it was the best night of my life and i’m gonna use that moment to turn my life around

>music for this wonderful feel?
Your alarm clock

>great music taste
>the strokes
choose one and post a pic of her (if she exists)

try not to kill yourself when you lose da pusy, b0ss

im happy for you and i understand, had a similar experience myself.
but i wasnt as lucky as you because this guy didnt listen to turnstile and the strokes
godspeed you user, fix yourself to show there is hope for those consumed by this horrible website

Attached: 1557747108497.jpg (400x300, 91K)

it’s fine, I don’t expect us to date but we did make plans for some concerts coming up. Even if it does end up being just that one night, that was enough to save me. Women really are the closest thing to god on this planet, and I want to better myself as a person so I’m ready when I meet the right one

This one was made up by one of our writers. Total fiction.

Attached: frakes.jpg (981x698, 86K)

liar liar pants on fire

>Women really are the closest thing to god on this planet
cringe

Oof

TV Girl - Heaven is a bedroom

Post pics of grill

>Turnstile

Lucky dude. I want a nut in a bitch when 7 transitions into Keep It Moving

Kek this is next level cope OP

Yanks are very evangelical aren't they?

I went through this when I was 18. The feeling will wear off when she dumps you and you'll hate your life again. Use this opportunity to make your life better before that happens.

lol do boys really put this much of their self worth on female attention? I bet you didn't even play with her clit

>Women really are the closest thing to god on this planet
I just vaguely remember a time when I was this innocent and optimistic.

based

is this it is unironically great, everything else i'm not gonna defend

Damn I wish I felt like this. Don't become jaded and angry (tho you will)

Yeah, you think this now. When you get a little older, you'll understand how naive you're being.

"Meaning is what makes the suffering worthwhile." - Jordan Peterson