Advanced Yea Forumscore Chart

What do you think of the advanced Yea Forumscore chart, Yea Forums?

Also, feel free to roll by doing the following:
>take the four last digits from your post (XXXX)
>google "XXXX mod 1111"
>listen to the recording with that number
>share your thoughts
Have fun!

Attached: 1560302442240.png (2500x10000, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/b/bc/New_mucore.png/revision/latest?cb=20190604021413
youtube.com/watch?v=H2mEsyISisA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powwow-step
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I swear if I get another obscure forgein album frtom asia that's imposible to find I'm gonna throw a fit

god fucking damnit

You cut it off at the bottom retard

Also I still want to argue that Front 242 - Geography does not represent EBM well at all. It's more of an electro industrial album and doesn't have the rhythmic drum machines characteristic of EBM. I get that whoever made it wanted to emphasise albums that pioneered a certain style, but in that case the first Front 242 album to be properly EBM is No Comment. Otherwise you could have just used D.A.F. - Alles Ist Gut which pretty much pioneered that style.

rolling
and >pic related

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 14K)

hope i get something funny and not from a foreign country

would've liked to listen to it but I literally can't find it

>no section for memphis rap
seriously?

Did you try soulseek

it's cool

Alles Ist Gut was a very tempting alternative, but apparently it's not "pure" EBM (it's also Neue Deutsche Welle), which I think is odd.
As for No Comment, apparently that's already electro-industrial, which has its own recording already. I do get your point, it's just that I'm not confident on the alternatives so far.

There is. Look again under southern hip hop. Triple Six Mafia are the ones who got the spot for that genre.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/b/bc/New_mucore.png/revision/latest?cb=20190604021413

rolling

rolling

The alternative would be Nitzer Ebb - That Total Age or Front 242 - Front By Front which are widely considered the most influential early EBM albums. Especially if No Comment isn't EBM then Geography most definitely isn't either.

That's version 1.07. The OP has the version 1.08.

But those albums are already too late.
And what genre would you say Geography is then? I mean, apparently No Comment is both EBM and electro-industrial, but Geography is only EBM, so wouldn't it be a much better choice?

rolllll

Did you actually listen to the albums or are you just going by wikipedia descriptions? Geography sounds more like early Human League. It doesn't have those loud, steady drum machines that are characteristic of EBM. Just compare Operating Tracks to No Shuffle. No Comment from 1984 seems like a much better choice.

I have listened to Geography, but I haven't listened to the rest (other than bits from Total Age and Front by Front). I'm actually going by RYM votes instead (which I think is the most accurate way to weigh consensus), and going by those votes, we can see that Geography has almost unanimous support for EBM (28 votes against 2). No Comment on the other hand already has 11 votes against 2 for Electro-Industrial, so I can't include it on the EBM spot. And it's okay if Geography sound a bit like Human League, since their influences are similar. I don't think they actually sound similar however.
Trust me, when I made the chart, I didn't want to go with Geography either, and was tempted to go with DAF instead, but I shouldn't go for those because they aren't as "pure" recordings of early EBM.

bold

Correction to I have listened to all the recordings you mention (partially or fully) with the exception of No Comment. Might check out now, really.

If you're fine with that then ok, I'm just nitpicking because I love Front 242. Everyone will roll for some obscure asian album you literally cant find anywhere either way.

Yeah, nitpicking is fine, it's just that you happened to argue about a pick that I can't do much about.

>Everyone will roll for some obscure asian album you literally cant find anywhere either way.
Everything is either on Soulseek or on Spotify/Deezer, and if it's on Deezer you can download it, so you could download the entire chart, eventually, by using Soulseek and Deezloader.

youtube.com/watch?v=H2mEsyISisA
it's on youtube what are you talking about

Roll

i'm counting this as a roll, can someone type out the name for me so i can copy/paste? 0230 to save you the math

sorry

Would it be possible to replace something in the Native American section with something from A Tribe Called Red? They're the only people I can think of who attempt to bring Native American music into the modern era.

Rerolling because I can’t find it one YouTube, and my computer is broken so I can’t use digital files

You can use this site to directly copy-paste the name of any recording.
music-genre-tree netlify com/site.html

OP. I think this is a very good chart in general and helpful to newcomers wanting to find music. But I take issue with you calling it Yea Forumscore. The current Yea Forums core chart was never meant to be a list of "The Best" or "Most Important" albums. It's just a list of albums that are so frequently discussed on Yea Forums that they have reached meme status.

I guess one spot is fine for a chart that massive.

There is a difference between the regular Yea Forumscore chart and the advanced Yea Forumscore chart though. This one is the later.

I doubt it, especially considering that A Tribe Called Red appears to be a dubstep group with just native american samples.

Yeah, a lot of genres couldn't even get a single spot, so I could only give more than one spot to specific genres on very specific circumstances.

I just question who decided that this was Yea Forumscore. Was it just you? Because I've been active on Yea Forums for at least 2 years now and very few of these albums are familiar to me.

This isn't Yea Forumscore, it's advanced Yea Forumscore. And I have been active on Yea Forums for over 6 years in case that's relevant information.

My dude they've been credited with inventing a new genera. Worthy of a spot IMO but that's just me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powwow-step

It's not really a notable genre tbqh. It's super niche, and it would belong in the dubstep category anyways, which already has its spots covered by more "important" genres.

Yeah but according to who? Was there any sort of consensus among anons or did you just come up with this whole thing yourself?

roll

roll

this is a roll

>This isn't Yea Forumscore, it's advanced Yea Forumscore
Saying it's "advanced Yea Forumscore" implies that it improves or expands upon Yea Forumscore, which it clearly doesn't, it literally has nothing to do with Yea Forumscore at all, so you shouldn't even have that in the title. The fact that you spam this on reddit and wherever aswell and that it's a one man non anonymous project means it's not even uniquely Yea Forums related.

It's just a tripfag retard who's barely listened to most of the albums on his own list posing around on the internet and trying to impress a bunch of 15 year olds

Attached: rollinrollinrollinrollinrollin.jpg (523x376, 64K)

roll

Not the same guy but I see what he's getting at. I actually take issue with how you've organized the whole left side of your chart as it only includes "traditonal" music. Implying that these regions of the world don't have their own distinct modern music scenes. Like, where do you get off having a whole row for traditional Korean music but you have only a single K-pop album listed alongside fucking disco of all things?

For that matter why does Pop not get it's own section? You have it lumped in with Rock, but even there it's barely represented, and there are other pop albums scattered all over the place.

According to the people who post advanced Yea Forumscore. There wasn't any consensus about Yea Forumscore either, it was just about the people who posted what they labeled as Yea Forumscore.

>implies that it improves or expands upon Yea Forumscore
But it does.

>The fact that you spam this on reddit
People post the regular Yea Forumscore chart on reddit as well. Also, the regular Yea Forumscore chart is just pitchfork, so we can't claim it's uniquely Yea Forums related either. Newfags.

>Implying that these regions of the world don't have their own distinct modern music scenes
There are modern genres on the left side as well. Powwow-step just isn't a case of it, since it's a development of dubstep, and not native american music.

K-Pop started as dance-pop (and dance-pop started as disco), but K-Pop has absolutely nothing to do with traditional Korean music. If anything, K-Pop is just western pop being made by Korean people, really.

>For that matter why does Pop not get it's own section?
Because it's not a "real" category in the same way rock, hip hop, and so on are. Every "pop" genre belongs to another category, which is why there wasn't need for a pop category on the first place.

>there are other pop albums scattered all over the place
Pop is more of a descriptor. It's like wondering why there is "hardcore" music on the rock, hip hop and electronic dance sections. "Hardcore" music, just like "pop" music is a thing, it's just not a "proper" genre.

rolling

roll

>advanced
Oh Christ not this again

>Straight outta Compton.
I can't describe how much I dislike this album.

Rolling,

Rolling,

roll

Rollio for polio

>But it does.
No it doesn't. That's like saying a boat is a advanced bycicle. The boat doesn't improve on anything for what we'd use a bycicle for. What defines Yea Forumscore is:
>albums that get posted often on this website
>that the majority of users approves of
Your chart doesn't take into consideration what Yea Forums thinks or whether they discuss it at all, therefore it's neither Yea Forums- nor "advanced Yea Forumscore".

>People post the regular Yea Forumscore chart on reddit as well.
But it wasn't made for reddit, thats the point. You didn't make this chart exclusively for Yea Forums, else you wouldn't have promoted it elsewhere so it's not a Yea Forums chart.

>the regular Yea Forumscore chart is just pitchfork, so we can't claim it's uniquely Yea Forums related either
Yea Forumscore is very much p4k approved music, that is true but it's also different from a top 10 p4k list, the choices are unique. It also doesn't matter at all because of the criteria for Yea Forumscore we have established above. If p4k-core is what is being discussed and liked, it become Yea Forumscore, easy as that.

>albums that get posted often on this website
>that the majority of users approves of
Neither of those are true for "actual" Yea Forumscore. By that logic ITAOTS stopped being Yea Forumscore years ago, and Trout Mask Replica would stop being Yea Forumscore as well.
Yea Forumscore is what people who post about Yea Forumscore claim is Yea Forumscore.
Similar case here with advanced Yea Forumscore.
You think there was some voting to determine what's Yea Forumscore or not? Of course not, people just kept posting what they thought was Yea Forumscore. I mean, at some point people thought that albums like RAM by Daft Punk was Yea Forumscore, or even The Antlers (who the fuck talks about them anymore?).

>But it wasn't made for reddit, thats the point
The advanced Yea Forumscore chart wasn't made for reddit either.

>else you wouldn't have promoted it elsewhere
That's a non-sequitur.

>Yea Forumscore is very much p4k approved music
Therefore, it's not uniquely Yea Forums, therefore it's not Yea Forumscore. The previous Yea Forumscore chart has always been a farce.

>the choices are unique
They really aren't.

>If p4k-core is what is being discussed and liked, it become Yea Forumscore, easy as that.
That contradicts with what you said before about Yea Forumscore having to be "uniquely Yea Forums", so by that logic our rebranded pitchfork-core chart we call Yea Forumscore wouldn't be Yea Forumscore.

Rollan

>By that logic ITAOTS stopped being Yea Forumscore years ago
No thats wrong, ITAOTS still gets posted a lot and most people like it, it's Yea Forumscore.

I guess you could make a distinction between current Yea Forumscore and everything that once was Yea Forumscore. The Antlers are former Yea Forumscore, if someone would make a current Yea Forumscore chart they wouldn't be on there, same with TMR.

>Yea Forumscore is what people who post about Yea Forumscore claim is Yea Forumscore.
Thats a really weird statement, I'm sure almost no one would agree with that. If you look at Yea Forumscore, they are all albums that at one point were highly discussed and liked here, thats how they became Yea Forumscore. It only worked that they could be claimed as Yea Forumscore because of that. The claiming starts after they are already part of the board culture, not before.

>You think there was some voting to determine what's Yea Forumscore or not?
Of course not, but if someone claims something to be Yea Forumscore that isn't, no one obviously gives a shit and it's ignored.

>The advanced Yea Forumscore chart wasn't made for reddit either.
Well first of all, the title of your chart doesn't have Yea Forums anywhere and the mention of your Yea Forums trip is not highlighted anymore than any other contact info. It might not have been made for reddit, but it's clear that it doesn't aim to be something related to Yea Forumsculture, which is the difference between it and actual Yea Forumscore charts.

>They really aren't.
Of course they are. Albums like MPP, TMS or ITAOTS are disproportionately liked on this board and are even associated with it to some extend. They are also like by p4k but not to the same degree.

>That contradicts with what you said before about Yea Forumscore having to be "uniquely Yea Forums"
I was talking about "uniquely Yea Forums" in the context about how a chart can't be made for multiple distributions and still be considered a Yea Forumschart. What a Yea Forumscore chart has to do is accurately represent the actual Yea Forumscore and if that happens to be p4k-core then thats okay because all the choices are still accurate about Yea Forums.

>ITAOTS still gets posted a lot
Not enough anymore to be called Yea Forumscore. Even V:D:C by Sweet Trip is more Yea Forumscore than ITAOTS at this point.

Regarding TMR, most of Yea Forums never really liked the album, that's why it has become so controversial, so it wouldn't have been Yea Forumscore either, not today or ever before.

>Thats a really weird statement, I'm sure almost no one would agree with that
That's literally what Yea Forumscore is. Literally.

>they are all albums that at one point were highly discussed and liked here
TMR was never highly liked over here, and yet it was Yea Forumscore.

>The claiming starts after they are already part of the board culture, not before.
Yeah, if you decide to ignore the fact that Yea Forumscore was a forced meme when it started.

>if someone claims something to be Yea Forumscore that isn't, no one obviously gives a shit and it's ignored
Except a lot of people really did think that albums like RAM were Yea Forumscore.

>the title of your chart doesn't have Yea Forums anywhere
It doesn't need to. The Yea Forumscore chart is still Yea Forumscore even if it has no mention of Yea Forums anywhere on the chart.

>Albums like MPP, TMS or ITAOTS are disproportionately liked on this board
A lot of people on here don't like Death Grips, so claiming they are "disproportionately liked" is obviously bullshit. A lot of people don't like ITAOTS either.

>They are also like by p4k but not to the same degree.
Pitchfork is the reason ITAOTS is so famous on the first place, come on, dude.

>a chart can't be made for multiple distributions and still be considered a Yea Forumschart
And that's not the case for the chart on the OP, so we are good! In case you haven't noticed, the chart gets posted regularly on Yea Forums, and has the appropiate dimensions and filesize to get posted on Yea Forums. The chart is "uniquely Yea Forums", more than the pitchfork-core chart we call Yea Forumscore, at least.

>What a Yea Forumscore chart has to do is accurately represent the actual Yea Forumscore
Fine. ITAOTS is not Yea Forumscore anymore.

appreciate that 4'3" isn't under non-music

>Not enough anymore to be called Yea Forumscore
It's not the insanely popular album that it once was but it still gets posted a lot, way more than most albums so I stand by my claim.

>Regarding TMR
A lot of people liked it. It might be a little unique in the sense that it also had more hate than others. In that respect you could argue it wasn't actual true Yea Forumscore and more included as a meme.

>That's literally what Yea Forumscore is. Literally.
Care to elaborate?

>Yeah, if you decide to ignore the fact that Yea Forumscore was a forced meme when it started.
And it only worked because the albums, where actually the ones liked and discussed. Again, that came first.

>Except a lot of people really did think that albums like RAM were Yea Forumscore.
You can make the case for RAM, it did get discussed a lot. It wouldn't work though if I would take a non discussed or liked album, and proclaim it as Yea Forumscore, thats the point.

>It doesn't need to.
Well it's hard to believe that you wouldn't mention it anywhere if you did in fact make it about or from the perspective of Yea Forums

>A lot of people on here don't like Death Grips, so claiming they are "disproportionately liked" is obviously bullshit.
I mean come on, everything gets disliked here, especially once it has a certain popularity. Also, of course, this has changed over time with Death Grips. I thinks it's really silly to deny that they are highly linked with this board and that the following they gathered even came from here by a good amount.

>Pitchfork is the reason ITAOTS is so famous on the first place, come on, dude.
It is, but Yea Forums elevated that to another level, do you deny that? I mean, it was literally the most discussed and likened album, I don't think p4k would go that far, they certainly didn't in any of their top 100s.

>And that's not the case for the chart on the OP, so we are good!
Except it was posted on reddit and probably a ton of other places as well.

>the chart gets posted regularly on Yea Forums
By one single person. I know you're trying really hard to integrate this into Yea Forums culture but it's not the case right now.

I honestly feel like you're arguing in bad faith here. You made a chart about the history of some genres, how the fuck does that have anything to do with Yea Forumscore? Besides those are over 1000 records, you can't even meme that amount of albums into Yea Forumscore, at that point you might just fucking say everything is Yea Forumscore.

>The beatles
>ever creating something
Your chart is garbage

>it still gets posted a lot
Yeah, among the top 100, but that's about it. Like I said before, even VDC is more Yea Forumscore than ITAOTS at this point.

>Care to elaborate?
Yea Forumscore only is what manages to stick to the Yea Forumscore label. If someone had posted the shitcore chart and labeled it as Yea Forumscore and everybody else did the same, that's what Yea Forumscore would be, even if those shitcore albums aren't the most popular nor the most liked on here.

>it only worked because the albums, where actually the ones liked and discussed
Except for The Antlers, which were a forced meme since the start. Same case for Have a Nice Life.

>You can make the case for RAM, it did get discussed a lot.
It was only flavor of the month shit. You might as well argue Little Dark Age is Yea Forumscore too, but that would be bullshit.

>It wouldn't work though if I would take a non discussed or liked album, and proclaim it as Yea Forumscore, thats the point.
It worked for Have a Nice Life lol

>Well it's hard to believe that
Is this not good enough proof?
>In case you haven't noticed, the chart gets posted regularly on Yea Forums, and has the appropriate dimensions and filesize to get posted on Yea Forums. T

>I mean come on, everything gets disliked here, especially once it has a certain popularity.
Yes, but Death Grips are certainly not "disproportionately liked" over here, because they are a very disliked band, more than usual, at least.

>I thinks it's really silly to deny that they are highly linked with this board and that the following they gathered even came from here by a good amount.
Not the same as "disproportionately liked", which they are not.

>Yea Forums elevated that to another level
They didn't. Yea Forums has always been pitchfork's bitch. It's frankly pathetic that we call Yea Forumscore Yea Forumscore when there is nothing Yea Forums about it.

>it was literally the most discussed and likened album
Yeah, I know. That's just pathetic.

>I don't think p4k would go that far
ITAOTS is literally in p4k's top 50 with a perfect 10.0 score, on top of being the primary reason the album is so popular right now (before p4k the album only received slightly above average reviews), come on, dude.

>Except it was posted on reddit and probably a ton of other places as well.
Just like the Yea Forumscore chart lol

>By one single person.
I have seen it posted by more than one person, so you are wrong.

>I honestly feel like you're arguing in bad faith here.
I'm not. The problem is you fail to understand what Yea Forumscore actually is. It's not Yea Forums's favorite albums nor the most popular albums on this site (and the proof of this is the counter-example I pointed out before), it's just what people labeled as Yea Forumscore. It's definition is arbitrary/circular like that.

>Besides those are over 1000 records, you can't even meme that amount of albums into Yea Forumscore
The "official" Yea Forumscore chart is like 400 (and just like the one from the OP, has albums that aren't popular nor well liked here), so yes, you can.

do you autistic fucks actually sit down and listen to all this bullshit or am i only one who licks sucking dick

Those are good albums. Try them some time.

I think that Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie - Bird and Diz (1952) might substitute that Monk's album on the Bebop section. It reunites the most important bebop players of the time on each instrument (with the exception of drums; ir isn't Blakey), and Monk plays piano on it. It's the definitive bebop album.

the more comprehensive you make these charts, the more off-putting it is to newcomers. it's overwhelming

I'm already working on the abridged version, don't worry, it's almost there.

I have Jazz at Massey Hall by The Quintet (Parker, Gillespie, Powell, Mingus, Roach) recorded in 1953 instead. Wouldn't this one be a better choice?

rollin

Better than Bird and The Dizz? Indeed. But my point is that i think that both are more important to bebop than Monk's Genius of Modern Music.
Or maybe I just don't understand your choice. Would like to know.

rolling

I can't be bothered to argue any further with you, it's all based on feelings/perception anyways so I don't think we would come to a conclusion anyway. For example on the DG thing you just seem to live in a different reality than me. From my POV, of course they are disproportionally liked here, at least used to. I don't think any other place on the internet talked as much about their stuff than Yea Forums. It's hard to distangle shitposts from actual hate but I felt like they were liked a lot.

One last thing, maybe that will clear thing up a little. I don't think anyone ever claimed that those 400 albums you seem to think are Yea Forumscore are actually Yea Forumscore. If we look at the chart I'm familiar with (pic related) you can clearly see that it only marks the very upper part as Yea Forumscore. It's the ones that are/used to be discussed and liked, not the ones like the Frank Sinatra album for example that get never posted. I don't think you have demonstrated well enough how your chart is a expansion on that idea and I'll leave it at that.

Attached: 1544315664428.jpg (1781x4325, 2.53M)

I dont understand the criteria used to select certain albums as representative of the whole genre in some cases here and disagree with some choices

also: rollin

I mean, I don't really have an opinion on why we should go for one or the other. In both releases the "stars" are Dizzy and Parker, with some other well-known performers for each. Having both feels a bit redundant though, no?
I'm open to restructing the bebop section a little bit anyways. I think it's missing a "proper" bebop recording from ~1945, and maybe we could replace the Powell album with something more recent (like some bebop from the 60s?), since Powell is already on The Quintet. But I don't know. What do you think?

>From my POV, of course they are disproportionally liked here
Do you not realize how many people on here just hate Death Grips? An artist like AnCo won't be deeply disliked as Death Grips, that's the difference.

>I don't think any other place on the internet talked as much about their stuff than Yea Forums.
Death Grips are popular everywhere. I mean, The Money Store is one of Fantano's top albums, and the Fantano fanbase loves Death Grips. I even know IRL people (plural) who like Death Grips, and I wasn't the one who showed them this band, and they aren't even from the US (they are from Latin America). Death Grips are very popular, not just on Yea Forums.

>It's hard to distangle shitposts from actual hate
People shitpost about them because they don't like them.

>I don't think anyone ever claimed that those 400 albums you seem to think are Yea Forumscore are actually Yea Forumscore.
People on here regularly refer to that chart as the Yea Forumscore chart, with captions such as "how many Yea Forumscore albums have you listened to" with that chart attached to the OP.

>I don't think you have demonstrated well enough how your chart is a expansion on that idea and I'll leave it at that.
You understood wrong. I just demonstrated that Yea Forumscore is neither popular (Antlers, ITAOTS, RAM) nor well-liked (TMR, TMS, GYBE).

The criteria is basically an early classic recording for each genre.
If you disagree with any choices based on the criteria above feel free to tell me and we will see what we can do to improve the chart.

K

>Having both feels a bit redundant though, no?
I agree with you. I would include Dexter Gordon Quintet's 1950 s/t release (although recorded in 1947), then. It's a much more solid bebop exercise than Monk's.
>proper bebop album from ~1945
I think that Mary Lou Williams should be included. She's one of the musicians that helped on bebop's shape development, branching out a new jazz style from stride and swing. I would include Signs of The Zodiac, Vol. 1 [1945].
I'm not really familiar with 60's bebop, so I don't think that I could give top a great rec. But I do agree that Powell's album should be replaced.

>early classic recording for each genre

Yeah i tought it was something like this or the first record of the genre. The thing is that probably for some genres more than one album would fit as good as the ones listed there. So that's ok.

Besides that, most genres are so vast that the earlier recordings sound very different from later ones. That's why i asked about the criteria. If the criteria was the most well known or the most representative one it would be different

ok this one is interesting

Is there anything wrong with that Monk album though? I just thought Monk was a good choice, considering his status in the world of jazz.
Dexter and Mary seem like interesting choices anyways, so I will try to check them out. Thanks for the recommendations!

>The thing is that probably for some genres more than one album would fit as good as the ones listed there.
Sure, but in those cases choosing one or another could just be decided by earliest recording, or going by how many influences it shares from its parent genre, and so on. Do you have any recordings in mind when you say this?

>earlier recordings sound very different from later ones
True, but the recordings on the chart are still useful as starting points out of which people can branch out.

If people want "best" or "most popular" they can just follow the genres on the chart and type them on RYM anyways.

let's go

>Is there anything wrong with that Monk album though?
Definitely not. I just don't think it's an essential bebop recording. Monk's acclaim is a good point, indeed, but his acclaim relies mainly on his hard bop works.
But if you keep Genius of Modern Music, I would like to tell you that isn't a major flaw. It's a good and solid bebop album, indeed. I just think that the ones I said represents better/were more important for the genre.
Youre doing a great work with this chart, dude.

>his acclaim relies mainly on his hard bop works
Yeah, I guess you are right.

I will try to replace Monk's bebop album then. I think I put it there because it was the most fitting "early proper bebop recording", as opposed to Parker's Birth of Bebop which is a collection of unofficial recordings from the 1940-1945 period (there isn't anything better from that time period, because of a musician's strike and stuff). I guess you might say I should replace that one with Lou, but apparently she's a bit unorthodox for bebop standards thanks to this stride influence, so do you have anything else from the 1945-1947 period?
Again, thanks for the suggestions. If you have any others feel free to tell me.

slurp

roll

Roll

lets go

r0oo

>Art Blakey - Free For All
my nigga. rollin'

Attached: Britney_Spears_evil_look.jpg (615x481, 52K)

Roll

based
roll

Reroll

Rolly polly

Roll

Roll

I'm a newfag, so i don't really care right now. The only chart i follow is the dadrocker one.

just stop putting Yea Forumscore in the subject line, "Yea Forumscore" isn't even in the picture itself and the autists won't sperg out every time you post this thread
call it tourist-core or whatever

Roll

Roll

Roll

rolling for some tribal recordings i have no hope of finding

Rolleng

roll

Somalia plz

roll

Rolem

WE CAN BE HERO-O-O-ES

JUST FOR ONE DAY

roll

why is this a thing

roll

rolling

Roll

ooooh im in a good mood for a roll

lmao album I got not availiable in my country roll again

roll

roll

I hope this works out.

eoll

Lorr

fdhs

Hope I don't get some obscure folk music and if I do hope it's Latin American

Help bros I finally got an album that isn't Brazilian and I can't find it
Thelonious Monk Trio - Thelonious
I searched the archive and on soulseek and I couldn't find it

i hope i can listen to whatever i get

öh

Damn, I'm not a big fan of Sub-Saharan African music. Nevertheless, I guess I will roll again for a new album after this one is up.

rolling

Attached: police-boat-and-officer-dorset-britain-uk-AMXKJ1.png (1300x953, 1.31M)

roll

roll

thank you

roll

Roll

roll.

Roll

roll

Attached: 597931991928930312.png (112x112, 21K)

Hi maz, rolling

rollan

rooolllll

shit ive already heard that one

Toll

SQUEAKY wheel here again,
but 'justice - waters of nazareth' is just in no way representative of "fidget house"

i hate this board

got to say this burmese music is pretty fucking awesome.

rolly

Roll

roll

roll

Rol

Roll

>Bernstein’s Le Sacre

rolling

good roll

Attached: file.png (1163x747, 1.4M)

roll

roll

Roll.

Roll

roll

sdss

Please be good

Attached: K9__01.png (1066x646, 381K)

Wow it was really nice to listen to jungle nigger unga bunga mating rituals for almost an hour, can I get some good fucking music now?

Attached: 20349473_sa.jpg (500x500, 49K)

That's just what I needed actually thanks

Attached: 260158561909.jpg (400x339, 29K)

Roll

Rolling for something obscure

rape

fag

asfa

I are the niggest

james

roll

a

Attached: 57555426_420325298515792_90337786598522880_o.jpg (938x1030, 106K)

roll

Röll

roll

roll

roll

Roll

Attached: 1560542074879.jpg (1600x1561, 236K)

rolling for memphis rap

WHERE IS THE GUSIC

Attached: GigaUltraChad.jpg (859x960, 111K)

roll

roll

roll

roll

ive already listened to 0938 it was kind of interesting but i would need to be on some sort of drugs to enjoy it as it got repetitive

rolling

roll

Roll

Roll

roll

rrrrrrrrrrrrrooolin

roll

roll

roll

Northeastern African

Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.

rooollll tide