Does Yea Forums have the musical ability to play this?

does Yea Forums have the musical ability to play this?

Attached: 5yzwhvuz.png (409x65, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iN25yTszsq
vocaroo.com/i/s1GaGn54FcfR
youtu.be/jQu3TWRORm4
vocaroo.com/i/s14MEs3C6SzH
vocaroo.com/i/s1YrDa4529r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would i need to

>tfw to smart to learn how to read sheet music because it will just get in the way of my creativity

Attached: 1481814223441.png (372x300, 31K)

i can fuck this music and make it cum

I just don't feel like it

vocaroo.com/i/s1iN25yTszsq
I just guessed on the seventuplet lol

very slowly

>"playing" rap music
???

Attached: 1493260272904.gif (150x148, 996K)

I ignore the quintuplet and play everything else 1.25 faster than original bpm. Plus I accentuate the eighth and quarter note.
Next.

Forgot to add.
For the half note return to original bpm.

Wish I had all that time back fucking around with sheet music after discovering midi

Yes

Yeah, not big deal, but better play it slow than speed it up in case you want to record it.

what do you mean?

Implying is hard

Oh fuck I didn't realize it was all under a quintuplet marking. Fuck me, that's a mind bender.

Actually, would that even change anything if you're playing it by itself?

i hope you're joking.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GaGn54FcfR
Here you go.

Attached: lol.gif (500x281, 742K)

The quintuplet marking isn't even that difficult here because you can just feel the half note as five beats. In context it would be hard.

it doesn't cos you don't know the tempo.

With some practice, yes.
Although nested tuplets are a bitch

>implying that rhythm is hard to play
you are like a baby

youtu.be/jQu3TWRORm4

jej

vocaroo.com/i/s14MEs3C6SzH

this is actually what it is. good try tho.

then show us

>implying any human performer is capable of feeling those rhythms rather than just appromating them
ferneyhough can't even do them without his computer. fuck that bill bailey-looking hack, new mozart? more like mozart's diarrhea

>uses a DAW

Hey! That's cheating!

I can't even read music

nigga why r u even breathing

regardless of not noticing quintuplet marking, you played the quarter the length of an eighth

>listening to any music without reading along in the sheet music
>ishygddt

brainlet dumbfuck, you don't even know the tempo and the half note in the next measure, and only thing outside of that marking, is not going to influence it.
The quintuplet literally means nothing without a tempo in this context.

I'm still convinced Ferneyhack is just memeing

Tbh im a young musician and i barely can read scores (I know how but have never learned from a score and i need to count down or up from the nearest line or sometimes from E and I truly am not musically experienced although i plan to have a jazz piece written in the nearest 2 years, i know theory (basics like triads, extended triads (6ths, maj and min 7ths), tensions (9, 11, 13 chords) and all intervals and I've also trained my ear to know some intervals by ear (i can recognize a fifth, augmented fifth, maj/min 3rds, 6th, 4ths and major 2nds pretty reliably).
I know i have a lot to do and learn and plan on reading Vincent Persechetti's 20th century harmony.

Attached: 1517734109596.jpg (462x462, 20K)

You have to be 18 to post here, bud

vocaroo.com/i/s1YrDa4529r4

Here's me attempting to play it by bashing my pen on my desk like a caveman about 35 times. That septuplet is beyond my dexterity.

Is 18 not young? Fuck me I guess.

i have perfect pitch

I don't but I'm not sure if i want it, i suspect it would make out of tune record ls really annoying to listen to like The Glow pt. 2
Well anyways congrats buddy.

Of course he is, even music from the common practice era is rarely performed as written.

i didnt choose it but it's kinda nice and shitty, although i wouldn't want to give it away either

>percussion clef

Attached: 9752849.png (500x507, 105K)

it's really not such a big deal, you just need to play a bunch of sheet music and then you'll know where the notes are

yeah but good performers of common-practice music internalize the original rhythms as a reference and can often write out the music from memory. ferneyshit is something completely different, his rhythmic notation has nothing to do with underlying pulse