ITT: talentless hacks

ITT: talentless hacks

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 2.15M)

Attached: troll.png (1080x101, 19K)

he was a talented marksman. one shot, one kill.

He's aiming at us.

You start

Kurt Cobain...

Couldn't sing, couldn't play guitar....yeah, I'm thinking he had no talent.

Attached: Darla_Dimple.jpg (720x540, 39K)

Attached: bono.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Fuck you "underrated" you try controlling the radio for 10 years with one album you tasteless faggot

damn

Attached: point.jpg (600x632, 30K)

Attached: b6bfb3e0ac0605fa9b080a0ca8592953.jpg (1920x960, 368K)

Attached: rappers_large.jpg (480x300, 54K)

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-07-11+at+3.17.06+PM.png (1500x843, 2.27M)

So did generic bands in the 80's

Attached: SAMARIA.png (620x620, 564K)

Most popular 80s bands were better than Nirvana

Rap? More like cr

damn...

>Michael Jackson
Opinion discarded.

>Couldn't sing
He was a very good singer
>Couldn't play guitar
True

Attached: kurtpc.png (500x628, 568K)

I love the way he played guitar, it's fun to watch I don't know why people shit on the band all the time.

Contrarians mainly

>Goes to Google.com
>Searches "Colored rappers"
>"I-I'm not a clown I swear!"

Attached: 50745864_114962822935483_4657791583190459532_n.jpg (600x750, 51K)

The baby is humping her breast.

Axl rose
Prove me wrong

Average guitarist and a pretty crap singer, but a fantastic songwriter. He was very self aware of his limitations and he used those parameters to write some incredible music.

This so much. I wonder what music he would've made post-Nirvana. After In Utero Dave was going to start Foo Fighters and I think Kurt wanted to go solo.

Attached: zappa-1228-1500x1000_copy.jpg (1500x1000, 232K)

you clearly don't have a clue on how to play guitar

I heard that he wanted to move away from the hard rock sound and he had plans for Nirvana's fourth album to be more acoustic-y and inspired by R.E.M.'s Automatic For The People. If that's true it would have been interesting to hear.

>But not only is Beefheart more profoundly interesting than any of Zappa's permanent floating seminars in the psychoses of late capitalism, he is also, I think, a lot more interesting (and certainly more likable) than Zappa himself. Zappa receives rather uncritical approval from most of the "serious" rock audience, especially that portion which maintains loyalties to jazz or traditional music. This is mostly because his expert image manipulation has everybody buffaloed: it isn't the products of his apparent musical sophistication that attract his fans so much as the way he has sold the idea.
>It's ironic that the most ardent admirers of such a master of media tend to reject the whole idea of celebrity as star-tripping or some such inanity, when it is his acute and quite cynical understanding of the way celebrity works that has attracted them in the first place. I am often tempted to put Zappa right up there with Bobby Sherman as a selfish exploiter of popular taste. That Bobby Sherman wants to make money while Zappa wants to make money and pose as a successor of Varèse is almost beside the point. There are reports that the new Mothers are warmer, but until now they have shown an overriding contempt for rock music and its audience. The guises of this contempt can be amusing, insightful, and even exciting to listen to, but it's still contempt underneath, and my suspicion is that it isn't good for people.
>But where Zappa's distance from his audience is a calculated means of bullying it into some sort of respectful cash-on-the-line attention, Beefheart really doesn't give a shit. Zappa plays the avant-gardist and Beefheart is the real thing. He does perform, but for once performance and self-expression are almost identical: his detachment is in some sense pure and even innocent, and at the same time he is arrogant as only the pure in heart can be arrogant.

Attached: christgau.jpg (212x244, 26K)

the sooner you accept it, the healthier you will become

Attached: wm.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Kurt go bang

wow, I can't identify a single person in this picture.

based

>When Shelley walked into the Vegas venue during soundcheck, he was taken aback by the sound of Cobain playing a Crucifucks song.

It's gonna be alright is a great song

"I am terrified of black people"

>if you don't play guitar like stevie ray vaughan, you don't know how to play guitar.

Fuck off, BOOMER.

And if the background is anything to go by, gays

amen

This. Being a good guitarist isn't just about playing le ebin solos. Actually being able to write guitar riffs that just fit in with the music is a huge factor, as is carving a unique style. Some great guitarists have a "less is more" approach, like John Frusciante, Adam Jones and indeed Kurt.

john frusciante sucks big dick, listen to his solo album. and yet he gets so much praise for that garbage. but i agree less can sometimes be more.