Deathgrips

So I was just watching an episode of Sardonicast, a movie podcast where Adam from YMS, Ralph the movie maker, and Alex from IHE talk about movies. And guess what, they just referenced Deathgrips and said they all love him. And they're not alone with that. It seems like everyone on boards like Yea Forums, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /his/, Yea Forums, /k/ and /out/ loves deathgrips, too.
At least that's where I saw people talk about it more than once. And as we all know, despite being obsessed with constantly calling others cucks, betas and onionsboys, the people posting on here are almost exclusively cucks, betas, onionsboys and neckbeards.

Is Deathgrips the ultimate s.oyartist?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

no, they're just mainstream now and you're gonna have to deal with that

>and you're gonna have to deal with that
believe it or not, I never really liked Deathgrips.

Adam is yt friends with Fantano

>e-celebs
fuck off

>death grips
>mainstream
why is Yea Forums so pretentious? i've never met anyone who knows about death grips

Yea Forums generally has no idea what mainstream means

I have. Every ''alt'' person in my town knows who Death Grips are

>how dare you listen to people talk about cannes film festival after they just went there
fuck off buzzword retard

if nobody knows anything about deathgrips, why do people constantly talk about deathgrips on all Yea Forums boards?

I mean people who go outside

>caring about whatever the dogfucker says about film
wew lad

>actually caring about things anyone on Yea Forums says
wew retard

i like his choice of movies, i like his criticism, i like his humor. i don't give a fuck about what or who he fucks or gets fucked by, and I couldn't care less about you or any of the other imbeciles on Yea Forums

He also makes music

He's actually talented. I absolutely don't like his stuff personally and would never listen to it, but you can hear he has some talent.

Adam is actually pretty based, but that podcast is completely ruined by that fucking moron faggot ralph. When he talks only stupid comes out of his dicksucking disgusting putrid mouth. Ihe is decent.

Yeah, fuck Ralph. Too bad Alex is European, with all the reservation and politeness. The other two are just too loud for him. Sometimes I completely forget that he's even there.

And they are all pretty ignorant. I remember one episode where they actually didn't know where new zealand was. Like what the fucking fuck

Is this before or after he talked about his lust for dog peen?

Attached: dog rapist apologizes for bestiality 1.png (1539x817, 138K)

Attached: dog rapist apologizes for bestiality 2.jpg (1858x980, 449K)

>SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS E-CELEB YAAAAY

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (498x550, 36K)

Attached: dog rapist apologizes for bestiality 3.png (1168x265, 50K)

Attached: dog rapist cocaine addict.png (850x594, 98K)

Attached: dog rapist fucks over friend.png (2574x4799, 2.36M)

Attached: dog rapist old films.png (900x327, 294K)

Attached: dog rapist on nitpicking.jpg (759x191, 42K)

Attached: dog rapist podcast.png (1072x1698, 410K)

Imagine actually caring about this stuff. Actually reading all this stuff. And then caring enough to save it and repost it. Pathetic.

I watch YMS for the movie reviews. E-celebery is fucking cancer. Kill yourself.

Attached: dog rapist summarized.png (1279x308, 65K)

Shit country BTFO by dog fucker

Attached: dog rapist years.jpg (394x475, 45K)

Attached: dog rapist's favourite films.png (616x6864, 724K)

>fuck ecelebs!
>watches an eceleb
You're the one who watches this dog rapist lmao what a cringe comment.

Wow. I know the word is very overused on here, but holy shit, you're obsessed. Get help dude.

Attached: 1563182534135.png (637x360, 267K)

they always were

If you're too dumb to distinguish between tabloid e-celeb bullshit and just consuming something for it's information value, you should unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1558715964940.jpg (645x773, 62K)

There is nothing informational about dog rapist's videos aside from learning his disgusting furfag fantasies

Attached: dog rapist's top 100 film are not surprising.png (616x5886, 912K)

Whatever. This thread actually has information value though. You're obviously obsessed and retarded enough that I think it could actually be possible that you're responsible for 90% of the "dogfucker" spamming. Seriously, kys.

>consuming
Jesus fuck off to reddit

terrible thread

>>consuming
>fuck off to reddit
kek

i don't browse Yea Forums faggot

what a pleb lmao

Post your top 10 then, and realise how stupid you are

>says he doesn't browse Yea Forums
>still embraces Yea Forums's most retarded memes
I bet you also post sneed

i don't
in no particular order
-Synechdoque new york (adam likes it too, idc it's great)
-Dogville
-Gummo
-The seventh continent
-Johnny got his gun
-12 angry men
-Pierrot le fou
-Nostalghia
-Exterminating angel
-Idioterne
just call me a pleb and get over with it

Go to college

You couldn't be any more pretentious, wow.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x330, 1.68M)

how is that pretentious lmao, they're all well known movies by important directors.
stay pleb faggot

>those films
>pretentious

that's not the point idiot, kek. how old are you? 17?

caring that much about being called a "pleb", caring that much about liking the same movies as someone who is called a "pleb", giving that much fucks about this whole buzzword internet bullshit, that's pretty pretentious.

I'm 12, and you?

hahaha you called the furfag a pleb and your 3 favourite movies are Synechtode (Who is the furfags 2nd favourite movie) and then dogvile and fucking gummo. What the fucking fuck. Glad you realised how absolutely stupid and how much of an hypocrite you are. Fucking pleb.

I'm a big boy

Also enjoy your ban, I've been banned for that exact same joke some time ago

MOODDSSSSSSSS

post list. synechdoque is still a great movie btw

>1 month ban incoming
you dun goofed newfriend, joking about your age on here is a baaaad idea.

im phoneposting, ban me janny i dont care

>im phoneposting
i know you are

sue me

all three of those are fucking awful critics

maybe, but at least one of them is very entertaining and that's the main reason I watch him.

Internet culture is special because those who align with it strongest are those who are the biggest victims of it

if you genuinely were repulsed by what YMS says you wouldn't be posting about him. these content creators die off when no one talks about them, and you are just making him more and more relevant on a board that has literally nothing to do with him. people will now find his content and give him more views based on your posts. fuck off

look at his fucking posts, this dude is probably stalking YMS. he seems completely obsessed. the unhealthy kind of obsession

Attached: 1562165243510.png (1373x833, 59K)

>The group's song "Hacker" is featured in the video game Battlefield Hardline. Their songs have also been used on various commercials and TV shows like Waterloo Road, Animals, and BoJack Horseman.

>The song "You Might Think He Loves You For Your Money But I Know What He Really Loves You For It's Your Brand New Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat" was used on an Adidas Predator advertisement.[94]

>The song "Hot Head" was used on the Season 2 Teaser for the TV show Animals.,[95] as well as in the Season 2 premiere of Atlanta.[96]

>Actor William Shatner acknowledged the group on his Twitter, posting lyrics of their song "No Love

>Björk is one of the most notable fans of the band. Death Grips remixed two tracks for Bastards, a collective album of remixes of tracks from her Biophilia album.[87] Björk allegedly recorded original vocal samples for the band which they used on every track of Niggas on the Moon.[88] Actor Robert Pattinson is also another notable fan, friend and one-time collaborator of the band, making a musical appearance on the song "Birds" from Government Plates,

Deathgrips is very much mainstream.

Attached: 1560600080848.jpg (234x250, 13K)

this, only Yea Forumsfags pretend it's obscure

Based

Keep reminding them that Death Grips sold out to Adidas and countless other mainstream institutions for ads and shit, and the number of fans on Yea Forums will magically decline. These fags just love the feeling of having an artist for themselves down in their cellars.

>listening to Adam " It's ok to fuck animals because we eat them" Johnston
do yourself a favor and stop