Tinnitus. going to kms. not joking. give me one last album to listen to before i go

tinnitus. going to kms. not joking. give me one last album to listen to before i go

Attached: Capture.png (1235x617, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GxU_iw9KLRs
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tragic-dad-driven-suicide-couldnt-6164016
youtube.com/watch?v=yvQGPIrBIbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pulse demon

I have really bad tinnitus too. it gets better user! please don't kys yourself

John Cage - 4'33''

cringe

also, my tinnitus albums:

soundtracks for the blind - swans
donuts - dilla
executive towers - jade statues
places and spaces - donald byrd

youtu.be/GxU_iw9KLRs

i thought that a cure or at least a remedy was supposed to come out sometime in the next couple years?
Zs- New Slaves

There's seriously nothing gayer than to kys yourself. Hell I know the tinnitus is coming and I don't care

>Hell I know the tinnitus is coming and I don't care
lmfaoooo, you don't know suffering

yeah, you will bud

this
never being able to experience silence is absolute hell

death is the only remedy

toe - for long tomorrow
asobi seksu - citrus

nah, it's nerve damage bro. you'll see cripples walking before tinnitus gets solved. i've heard about it going away from rigorous aerobic exercise in some cases (where its threshold tinnitus)

Why the fuck did you have to remind me?????????
I went all day trying to ignore it and was successful!

tinnitus is being tortured all day everyday. it LITERALLY drives people insane and to suicide

music won't fix it

1. ride your bike every day
2. meditate
3. realize that tinnitus is your mind tuning with another plane of existence

idk this shit helps me. the ringing doesn't bother me anymore but I still have the hyperacusis and it's a god damn bitch. can't go to any concerts or play music anymore.

you're all pussies, go make a shoegaze thread. you'll get used to it. i've had tinnitus for as long as i can remember.

Attached: Bawwwww_bunny.jpg (264x373, 23K)

Where did the whole retarded idea of playing live music so loud it gives everyone tinnitus come from anyway?
Was it just angsty boomers in the 60's saying "fuck you mum and dad I can listen to music as loud as I want now!!!!!"?
When you go to enjoy visual art at the cinema you don't ask the projectionist to turn the projector up so bright that is starts burning your eyes, so why the fuck do people do it with music?

Try listening to music at a lower volume

>t. gets cataracts at 35 because he's on his computer til 4am every night

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tragic-dad-driven-suicide-couldnt-6164016
The Game

Attached: file.png (746x784, 477K)

Anal cunt - any album

Dude, right now it probably seems like the noise is just gonna always be there in the forefront of your MIND but your brain really does adjust over time. I have had tinnitus for years and it would drive me absolutely mad but now I go through the day and I'm able to ignore it 90% of the time.

>I'm able to ignore it 90% of the time.
is 17 hours a week of pain worth living

not him but even when i do notice my tinnitus, it's not as invasive as it used to be. get a fan for your room or some other type of white noise machine. had it for 2.5 years

I got severe tinnitus from TMJ, and it took me over a year to mentally adjust to it. Closed quiet spaces still make me anxious, but at least I'm not having panic attacks anymore. Hang in there tinnitus gang.

because people like sensory overloads sometimes, and when a sound is loud enough you feel it through your whole body more, it vibrates you, not saying its good or bad, just thats probably what it is, the added stimulation

that sucks man but i'm glad you're better already. i used to have this nightmare of bullets and fireworks going off and i couldn't sleep ever. it's been a while since and i'm normal but it's still there. shit sucks. but it gets better

it's probably a circulation thing unless you're sitting in a humvee turret or in front of fucking amplifiers all day

just read the Myth of Sisyphus desu

Boo fucking hoo
Deal with it faggot
Ive had tinnitus for so long ive forgotten what silence is

Just learn to live with it you fucking moron

You get used to it trust me

Just don't think about it and do other activities. don't use headphones too much. it's like eye floaters but in your brain/ears, just ignore them, nothing else you can do and it unironically works. It took me like 4 days to get used to it

Wait I hear a high pitched sound pretty often (like once a week but it's bearable). Am I fucked? I'm only 20 but listened to loud music when I was younger.

maybe. mine came in hard and i knew i was fucked instantly

I only really notice it when it's really quiet. It's not that bad

try not being a complete retard

To OP and anyone else struggling with this, check out Julian Cowan Hill's youtube channel. He had tinnitus for decades and posts videos about how to treat and eventually cure it. It's not quick or easy but it is doable

>why yes, my volume is set to minimum to prevent tinnitus, how did you know?

Attached: chad_music.jpg (832x1000, 66K)

That's why you protect your ear kids!
Or you should if you don't want to be an edgelord.

>tfw you can't listen to noise rock because your tinnitus gets worsened by it

Attached: 1438917065014.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

I have tinnitus. It's one of those things I don't notice until I do if that makes sense and even then it's usually not that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvQGPIrBIbU

Dude just wipe the earwax out of your ears

>hyperacusis
jesus christ - your ears are well and truly fucked then

Apple will be forced to solve the issue with medical tech after they get class action sued into the dirt for issuing earphone buds with all their tech products in about 20 years. The other tech companies are not off the hook either.

how the fuck do you even get tinnitus

do you blast music until you become deaf 24/7

Attached: 1543590656062.jpg (512x384, 67K)

ikr. i wear earplugs to every gig i go to, from smallest club or stadium & i still get ear ringing the next day. some of you incels are going to be deaf by the time youre 40 for not earing plugs

Thats how I am. I probably have it I just don't notice it until I try to