Literally all my problems in life would be solved if I got a girlfriend that liked this album and listened to it...

Literally all my problems in life would be solved if I got a girlfriend that liked this album and listened to it together with me

Attached: 05A13DC2-133C-45C4-B3DF-2B251016EF11.jpg (660x660, 100K)

your problems are pretty fucking stupid if that is your solution to them.

Then she’ll leave at some point and you won’t be able to listen to it without thinking of her (and probs crying)

fpbp
/thread

dude grow the fuck up
the world is dying and youre only concern is finding a cute gf to listen to this dated shit with u
white people are a joke

No one really likes that crap.

FUCK YOU GUYS
I’M SICK OF BEING A 25 YEAR OLD KISSLESS VIRGIN INCEL
I JUST WANT A GF

nah you do that and realize you’re still fucked it doesn’t solve anything, but it feels good

Attached: 8d0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Kill yourself

nah you listen to it after you break up with your girlfriend fucked up on dxm or ket or after drinking like 2 bottles of wine and you cry for hours listening to the album on repeat. it feels cathartic but the ache doesn't stop until you pass out

im sorry, but most people just don't care music

I used to listen to AnCo and Dismemberment Plan with my ex so I guess there must be such a girl in this planet. Not sure she'd go out with you since you're such a pussy.

cringe

Literally same OP

Life would be PERFECT if I wasn't such a lonely fuck

Attached: 1537379708247.jpg (424x394, 12K)

work on yourself instead of coming to a board full of incels to cry about it. work out, get a good haircut, buy nice clothes, get a job, join a club that interests you, get a hobby, work on your social skills. do that and women will come without you even trying.

>have a relatively nice body
>have a good haircut that suits me
>usually get compliments on my clothes, think I dress alright
>will most likely graduate with a good paying job
>have hobbies like guitar and DIY stuff
>don't get any attention from women whatsoever

>work on yourself meme
Why do normies fall for this shit?

you must have a shit personality or you're not catching on all the queues that women are laying down for you. women are not going to ask you to fuck them straight up unless you are a fucking chad.

your standards surrounding women can't be based on how much they love an album you love. seriously.

because it works you kissless virgin. I looked like shit a year ago. I went almost two years without sex. now that I bought nice clothes, got my facial hair clean and cut, and lost like 30 pounds I'm getting a lot of pussy, not even fucking joking.

Just in case someone that's not this guy is wondering, it's not a meme. Also helps for your self esteem so that's cool too.

“Working on yourself” doesn’t change my 5’8 height you absolute dumb fuck

>Hipster fag: "Hai guise I have so deep brilliant music now, Loveless."

>*wall of noise* *indecipherable melodies and vocals*

>Normal dude: "Wtf is this shit, sounds like your speakers are broken."

>Hipster fag: "REEEE you aren't intelligent enough to understand it, you stupid pleb"

nigger i'm 5'9. just apply yourself for fucks sake.

no it's probably because I'm a manlet

Have sex

Dilate

but that's fag music. find a guy

This album is as overrated as your problems.

No girl is turned on by the idea of being your mother.

Make some life changes until you are comfortable being by yourself. Getting a gf would solve nothing for you.

go to any college campus and there will be at least 1000 girls that like this album jesus

no girl wants to listen to some shit shoegay album, get into some prog, chicks love prog

Attached: frippseduce.jpg (457x750, 152K)

based

So find one, it's not that hard

>Literally all my problems in life would be solved if I got a girlfriend that liked this album and listened to it together with me
Trust me it won't.