What does mu think of the new old town road remix?

what does mu think of the new old town road remix?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

There ANOTHER one?

makes me want to masturbate in front of my neighbors

The new features suck and sound extremely out of place, but I appreciate the semi-ironic IDGAF attitude Lil Nas X has about the whole thing.

Who cares. He's gay.

Young Thug's YEE-HAW adlibs were the highlight of the whole song

Gayyyy

IVE GOT A BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU LIKE
YOU CAN RIDE UNTIL YOU CANT NO MORE

god imagine being Lil Nas X who has to hear the same fucking song thousands of times over that he probably doesn't even enjoy anymore in order to make a living. at least the Beatles were regularly cranking out new songs, this fuck has one (1) song worth noting, then wrote a dogshit EP in worship of that one (1) song. disgusting start to a career, hope he grows out of this soon

I hope this song breaks all the records the charts have just to see how much it pisses people off

This song has really solidified how malleable people are!

its lit

Based

this song is shit and i hope i never have to hear it again soon

it was funny for like a week

Megabased

It's litty

i thought i was the only one

Billy Ray still murdered
LNX's verse did it's job as always
Thugger verse was a little off on his flow, but I think he's really on his way of perfecting his delivery. I always thought his 2014-2015 style of "singing" was perfect but I really like what he did with his voice here.
Mason verse was honestly a little heartwarming. idk leave me alone.

BASED

I didn't listen to it but I like it.

Why do white SJW men love Young Thug so much?

He's fucking awful

god imagine being you and having to work a typical wageslave job

based

hello r*ddit!

You can probably call me a SJW and I don't care for Young Thug at all. Or any zoomer rap. Lil Nas X is cool though.

have sex; go outside

same desu

No amount of your marketing team shilling will ever make me listen to your shitty music, faggot