Hey wait a minute this is actually pretty good

hey wait a minute this is actually pretty good

Attached: 61AuKda6KRL[1].jpg (500x489, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/vol5/korn.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just okay.

who says otherwise?

hey wait a minute this is actually pretty good

Attached: 3C0CD864-1C4B-4866-BBF5-2D07421D3E7C.jpg (220x219, 20K)

not really

it is tho scaruffi.com/vol5/korn.html

it's no Iowa - Slipknot

Korn is one of the only bands which work best in the "greatest hits" albums format instead of just regular album. Everything they've put out from their debut to Untouchables is essentially a few great songs surrounded by garbage filler tracks.
I've come to this realization because i was about to reply "Life is Peachy is better" but remembered most of the songs on that album are shit.

Life Is Peachy and Untouchables are the only "classic" Korn albums that I think are plagued with filler

I wanna say Follow The Leader too, but really it's just All iN The Family and the Pharcyde song.....I can see why some people would think Issues has filler but I think the musical interludes on the album work and make it more of a moody album, I play it all the way through.

Attached: contest_mask.gif (115x126, 5K)

Attached: comic.jpg (1074x1633, 965K)

It's really not.

One thing I will give Slipknot is that they put on one hell of a show. I saw them twice at two different festivals around the early-mid 00's and they were the best act at both festivals. I'm not even a fan but the show was nuts. They were just going nuts on stage and doing a bunch of wacky stunts. The gas mask one jumped from this huge speaker into the crowd. Good stuff.

Attached: index_r1_c1.gif.jpg (350x350, 16K)

Used to always be on black-goat.com, and kornkids.com

What is this album cover supposed to suggest? White people are going to molest children on playgrounds? We already knew that

If you listen to rap music in 2019 you're subhuman, even Korn dropped the wigger shtick decades ago

Attached: korn_-_main_pub_2019_-_brian_ziff_1.jpg (750x420, 182K)

Slipknot could have trimmed down to a four piece and still had the same sound. The whole anti music establishment gimmick was appealing at first. But it was just that, a gimmick. Those dudes pulled out all the stops for the money. Its extremely cringe at this point.

Good times.

Attached: Korn News 1-.png (849x1324, 745K)

Go to bed Scaruffi you senile fuck

*snorts a few opiates*
*hits meth pipe*
yup.. those were the days when REaL music was made *puts on faded slipknot shirt from highschool* ahh, fuck those preppies

So the album is meant to promote pedophilia

Attached: coreyUNMASKEd2.jpg (400x510, 96K)

Have you ever listened to Korn music? Child abuse in different forms is a topic they covered frequently because Jonathan Davis was child raped and was frequently bullied as a kid, thus their album art and aesthetic often deals with themes of children and shattered innocents

Attached: issues.jpg (700x709, 90K)

Actually the best Slipknot album

Why would they want to promote pedophilia then?

quality korn thread

i have barely any idea why people love to jerk off this album so much, thinking it's more metal than other mallcore albums or some shit. I'd say Limp Bizkit's Significant Other is better